Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

All Your NEON's Are Belong To Us

This is a discussion on All Your NEON's Are Belong To Us within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; your attacking a very well respected member and thats prolly why your having problems bud...stone DOSNT bullshit and has my ...

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

your attacking a very well respected member and thats prolly why your having problems bud...stone DOSNT bullshit and has my repsect.....yeah agreed neons arnt for everyone....i wouldnt drive one....does that mean they cant be fast though? of course not....you should get to know a member since your obviously new before attacking him.

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

ha ha ha, this must be the place to be in here!!! WOW! alot of malarky going on. i hate to say this, but with a good driver a stock srt 4 can break 13s. but its still a "neon" right. i see a pattern of excuses usually orchestrated by the fake racer, or "ricer" community within this very thread.

a stock srt 4 could beat a 94-04 mustang gt

heres the logic: if you have a mustang, and you race an srt 4 and your in the special olympics because you did so, but the srt 4 beats you, what does that make the mustang???

then the next excuse comes..."well that srt 4 is a god damn import"
    its made by dodge.

and the next...."hes just a ricer"
    who just beat your v8.

and the next...."well i got an american car, ricer!!"
    again, its made by dodge.

and then comes the series of performance parts failing and before you know it...POOF....you have a domestic driving ricer.

i for one, do not want to see this happen. i dont really understand why the srt 4 gets labelled a ricer but the cobalt ss is a respectable domestic 4 cylinder.... its slower than the srt 4! we muscle car drivers pride ourselves on performance and heritage, and we respect cars that run good numbers. im no fan of japanese cars, but if a japanese car beats my f body, im not making ricer excuses. it would have to be a really fast, modded, awd turbo japanese car, but the reasoning still stands.

if we all adapted this kind of reasoning we wouldnt have buddies with mustangs or hemi's. i personally have raced and beaten every mustang i have faced, and only one was stock (o7 gt). should i then call them ricers because they are slower than me? should i hate them and call my car american muscle and label stangs modular morons? no, because we have a rep to uphold. let the ricers embarass themselves. dont let them stereotype us.

and BTW, this is the kill stories section. if you get challenged to race (though that is pretty stupid unless you live close), dont puss out with excuses.
    maybe we should turn this into, "I'll drive all night and meet you half way with my car because im so upset from your internet comment" section.

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    your attacking a very well respected member and thats prolly why your having problems bud...stone DOSNT bullshit and has my repsect.....yeah agreed neons arnt for everyone....i wouldnt drive one....does that mean they cant be fast though? of course not....you should get to know a member since your obviously new before attacking him.
    +1. well said. i was deeply immersed in my rant....

Black
    LS6 Swapped WS6

Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    ha ha ha, this must be the place to be in here!!! WOW! alot of malarky going on. i hate to say this, but with a good driver a stock srt 4 can break 13s. but its still a "neon" right. i see a pattern of excuses usually orchestrated by the fake racer, or "ricer" community within this very thread.

heres the logic: if you have a mustang, and you race an srt 4 and your in the special olympics because you did so, but the srt 4 beats you, what does that make the mustang???

its made by dodge.

who just beat your v8.

and then comes the series of performance parts failing and before you know it...POOF....you have a domestic driving ricer.

i for one, do not want to see this happen. i dont really understand why the srt 4 gets labelled a ricer but the cobalt ss is a respectable domestic 4 cylinder.... its slower than the srt 4! we muscle car drivers pride ourselves on performance and heritage, and we respect cars that run good numbers. im no fan of japanese cars, but if a japanese car beats my f body, im not making ricer excuses. it would have to be a really fast, modded, awd turbo japanese car, but the reasoning still stands.

if we all adapted this kind of reasoning we wouldnt have buddies with mustangs or hemi's. i personally have raced and beaten every mustang i have faced, and only one was stock (o7 gt). should i then call them ricers because they are slower than me? should i hate them and call my car american muscle and label stangs modular morons? no, because we have a rep to uphold. let the ricers embarass themselves. dont let them stereotype us.

and BTW, this is the kill stories section. if you get challenged to race (though that is pretty stupid unless you live close), dont puss out with excuses.
    maybe we should turn this into, "I'll drive all night and meet you half way with my car because im so upset from your internet comment" section.
    I agree 100%, excuses are BS, not matter if its domestic or import. That's why I've never made them. I've been beat in the past by a few imports, and I gave them props for having a fast car, no excuses...they beat me fair and square. All I was saying is FWD is pointless. It would never make a difference if a FWD car beat me, because I'd still rather have anything but. That was what the special olympic comment was about. If you beat a Mustang with a Neon, Honda or otherwise, and those cars are in the "special olympics", what does it make the Mustang? A MUSTANG! I'd rather have a stock V8 Mustang than ANY fwd car, even if it runs 10's. I never knock fast imports or domestics...just FWD. Case and point, I love EVO's(and one smoked my 98 Z BAD too). And I'm currently driving/selling a low 13 second AWD turbo Talon to pay for my Z, so I agree to an extent, speed is speed, import or domestic. But FWD cars feel like garbage and spin more than most V8's I've been in. The car could run 11's and it still feels like a 13 second car according to the "butt dyno"...they just can't throw you back in the seat like RWD/AWD.

And I'm not sure about everyone else, but I'm pretty sure I never called anyone a "ricer". I just got a little pissed, admittedly maybe a bit too much, when he responded like an arrogant ghetto teenager...which is why I said everything I said, and I don't care how long he's been here or what kind of rep he has, when you talk like he did in his first post you're and idiot. What he said and the way he said it was f*cking dumb. If it was God himslf I'd still have told him so.

The original thread starter said NOTHING to him, but he had to jump in like an arrogant tool and shoot his mouth off...he couldn't even use proper grammar!!! Stupid is as stupid does.
    Last edited by ShadowHawk; 04-22-2007 at 10:35 AM.

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk355x View Post
    I agree 100%, excuses are BS, not matter if its domestic or import. That's why I've never made them. I've been beat in the past by a few imports, and I gave them props for having a fast car, no excuses...they beat me fair and square. All I was saying is FWD is pointless. It would never make a difference if a FWD car beat me, because I'd still rather have anything but. That was what the special olympic comment was about. If you beat a Mustang with a Neon, Honda or otherwise, and those cars are in the "special olympics", what does it make the Mustang. A MUSTANG! I'd rather have a stock V8 Mustang than ANY fwd car, even if it runs 10's. I never knock fast imports or domestics...just FWD.

And I'm not sure about everyone else, but I'm pretty sure I never called anyone a "ricer". I just got a little pissed, admittedly maybe a bit too much, when he responded like an arrogant ghetto teenager...which is why I said everything I said, and I don't care how long he's been here or what kind of rep he has, when you talk like he did in his first post you're and idiot.
    its just about respect with me. i have no respect for misinformation and i too have gotten very heated in debates with trolls and other people who just cant seem to get it. i would much rather fight than race you if we were at odds, but you have to understand the ludicrousy of all this. we are on the internet at this moment. the only proof we have is our word as the men behind the screen and you tube (ha ha). i see why you got upset, but its ok to admit that when an srt 4 is breaking 13s and a stang gt is breaking 13s its alittle, well, pathetic to me as an ls1 owner. and i agree about supporting our muscle cars but when a 4 banger starts to run v8 trap speeds, its alittle more difficult to dismiss the v8 because its american IMO. i dont like japanese cars, but i can understand that they can be made fast. even my partner in crime (allegedly, dont go alerting msnbc.com) Wesman sees an 11 second evo (EE) he knows he must, in the deep recesses of his e-being, respect it. the same goes for the owner of the 11 second evo (EE) who knows that on an ls1 website, he must give the prideful and torque-blessed ls1 owner (Wesman) his due diligence.

stone is an upstanding member of the e-community, and he really isnt the one your mad at.

your mad at the abercrombie wearing faggots who get moms money and blow off valve and fart can all up in your ear. and ill join you in saying to those types....HA HA AHA AHAH

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

LOL. Someone invested in either Microsoft Word or Dictionary.com to spell check their stuff prior to posting again.

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk355x View Post
    +1, I do however think he's a very "cool guy"...maybe he'll keep his promise now and commit suicide(do the world a favor).
    LOL. Golly, I'm at a loss for words on that one.

Oh, and good job with your response it put me right in my place...
    I'm pretty sure it didn't. You're still here.

Wait a minute..........ah....nevermind.

and spell "stupidity" right swiftness. It almost had the potential to hurt my feelings until I saw that and almost laughed myself into a coma.
    /me scrolls up to see his spelling error....studity! Cool!

At least spell check your idiot comments if you're trying to make someone look dumber than you...
    I don't have to try to do that.

it's tough to do to begin with
    Yes - you have shown us ample evidence of this.

so make sure everything is tip-top before you post.
    Nah....I type it once. If I screw it up, you're more than welcome to laugh at it.

BTW....its "deutsch" or "douche", depending upon what your brother was trying to say. Even though I know that wasn't your post, I just wanted to correct the spelling a bit more so that I could look smarter.

I think most people were smart enough to know what I was talking about with just about EVERYTHING I said, what was so hard for your insignificant little brain to understand?
    My friend, my insignificant little brain understood perfectly.

You act like protector of the forum, Someone said something stupid, I told that someone off, then you HAD to jump in and say something stupid, so I in turn told you off. Comprende asshole?
    Hehehe...."protector of the forum"....you have no idea how funny that is. Ask mrr23 how much I 'protect' the forum.

And you told me off? Funny, I didn't notice. Can you please do it again? Try a little harder this time.

BTW, who said they wanted to race first, was it me? NO. I never would have opened my mouth in the first place if it weren't for his dumb comments.
    Oh. So its one of those "one dumb comment deserves another"? Or was it a "but Johnny started it!" type of thing?

I never cared about proving anything to anyone, although I'm always happy to take arrogant assholes up on their offers when they come, since they enjoy talking sh*t.
    Boy...sure is easy to be billy-joe badass on an Internet Forum, isn't it?

He made a dumb comment to begin with, and I replied and offended him, so he made an even dumber comment, and I tore into him.
    Actually, I think he made a dumb comment, and you made a dumber one. Dumb and dumber....how appropriate.

Of note - I don't think Stone is dumb at all....it just fit the above line.

I offended his great car and he had to back his ride with pride, "Wanna race?" How exactly am I such an asshole for doing so? Was I really totally unjustified?
    No - one needs no justification to be a whiny little idiot on an internet forum. You were well within your rights.

"But Mom! Johnny hit me first!"

Go search my name on ANY forum, I'm a very respectful person until some dumbass opens their stupid mouth with comments(you and Neon boy are case and point of that).
    I believe ya. Really I do.

And what Forums? I'm most curious about what Mustang Forums.

And if you had enough brains to visit and search many of the forums you'll see that majority of people do indeed agree with me that Neons suck ass.
    Really? Which Forums? Can you point me to some threads?

Personally, I wouldn't want one, but that's hardly the point, and besides, you are simply stating an opinion. Does that make it fact?

Was it an exact statistic, no, but it was based on fact, do the research yourself if you can decript the oh so difficult "search" button.
    Translation: There is no way my silly little statement can be defended, so I'm going to try and get you to do it for me.

No thanks Jr.

8 out of 10 stories you read will be about an arrogant sh*t talking SRT owner getting taken apart by [insert rival car here].
    Ya. 8 out of 10....as far as I know. Got it.

And I didn't have to see his car to know it would be lame, which is why I said I'd take him up on HIS offer without knowing what he drives.
    That is the thinking (and I use the term loosely) of an immature, arrogant idiot. Dumb dumb dumb.

I've seen some crazy Neons with TONS of mods, and they're still garbage, so I really do not care what he has done, and would be willing to bet his car is a mid/low 13 second car AT BEST.
    Actually, I think it does run low 13s. And? What does yours run?

FWD cars with tons of mods have traction issues, BIG TIME, so as I said, even an 11 second Neon wouldn't intimidate me on the street, because though he may have more power than me, he also has a far greater chance of spinning when all his car's weight shifts rearward...OFF the front wheels.
    Really? Is that how FWD works? I have no drag racing experience. Nope, none at all. Can you splain it to me more?

As I said, FWD is gay, I don't care what it is. I have ZERO problems with imports, 4cyl, V6, RWD, AWD, whatever...but FWD is not for going fast. Anyone who thinks otherwise is f*cking dumb. BOTTOM LINE.
    LOL. Truth be told, I don't like FWD either. But I'd pay good money to see a modestly-modified FWD car tear you up. That would be too funny.

But I guess I'm just ****ing dumb. Darnit.

And uh....Mr. secondgearscratch....you would rather "fight than rice" if you were "at odds" with someone - on the internet? Did I get that right?

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Hehehehe.....I did that search....my my my...wonder where this came from?

And like I said, CAR guys only! LS1 haters please stay off the thread...I don't want to hear any lame a$$-rammers with their "LS1's are gay" BS...even though I'm sure there'll be at least one sword swallower who has something IMPORTANT to say. If you truely hate LS1's then you're in denial and aren't a CAR guy, BOTTOM LINE. I appreciate ALL fast cars, and I'd appreciate respectful replies.
    Emphasis is mine.

You seem to have this thing for "gay" (noticed you mentioned it again in a later post about V6 cars), and you forgot to say that you appreciate all fast cars, except FWD.

I suggest going back and fixing that.

PS...Mustangs and Camaros were 'born' with both V6s and V8s.

Pewter
    2000 z28

the point i was trying to make is that racing is one thing, cars are one thing, which is why its ludicrous to play the macho role when dealing with cars, on the internet or otherwise. there is nothing you could say to me about CARS to make me upset enough to fight you. thats the point. but if it goes beyond the realm of cars and gets personal, then fighting is no longer out of the question. we live in a world where opposing opinions result in shit talking and supposed fighting. i dont operate in that manner. the minute you quit saying "your car is gay" and say "i'd beat your ass" is the minute that i get out and see if you really meant what you said.
    if the people in disagreement arent close enough to race, they arent close enough to do anything. its stupid to threaten. i wont see 90% of the people i converse with on this website in my entire life. i apologize if i didnt make this clear in the last post. i try not to say things i cant otherwise back.
    i have been in agreeance with you throughout this thread. im just trying to diffuse this because i have gotten lumped into arguments with trolls and its gotten out of hand. just dont want to see it happen.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Ok. Let me say this very softly......even THINKING about physical violence because of something that is typed into an internet message forum is.....well.....uh......un-heterosexual (trying to be PC here).

I just let it roll off. Nothing I read here is worth anything beyond a good laugh. In fact, that is the whole reason for being here.

But then again, I've been around these car message forums since there were car message forums.

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by BLKCLOUD View Post
    Ok. Let me say this very softly......even THINKING about physical violence because of something that is typed into an internet message forum is.....well.....uh......un-heterosexual (trying to be PC here).

I just let it roll off. Nothing I read here is worth anything beyond a good laugh. In fact, that is the whole reason for being here.

But then again, I've been around these car message forums since there were car message forums.
    and thats what i was getting at. so +1 well said.
    and out of curiousity, what is your other car? i was just wondering because in another thread you insinuated that the ADZAM wasnt your only vehicle. no flaming here, im just interested.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Oh, I'll post a picture of it one of these days. But if I did that now, I'd shoot my reputation all to hell.

I will say that I don't currently have an LS1 (have had 3 F-body cars). At one time, I had a black LS1 T/A. Nice car - love the LSx engine - but just decided that I didn't want to live with falling in/climbing out (vice getting in/getting out), and that hood....and that dash. Personal preference type of thing.

I do like my little Mazda truck...great for hauling my airplanes.

Pewter
    2000 z28

Oh, I'll post a picture of it one of these days. But if I did that now, I'd shoot my reputation all to hell.

I will say that I don't currently have an LS1 (have had 3 F-body cars). At one time, I had a black LS1 T/A. Nice car - love the LSx engine - but just decided that I didn't want to live with falling in/climbing out (vice getting in/getting out), and that hood....and that dash. Personal preference type of thing.

I do like my little Mazda truck...great for hauling my airplanes.
    well post it soon!!!! i have a feeling its some hp freak thats track driven only....!!!!

there must be a reason your holding out. the anticipation begins....

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

LOL. No internet drama wanted.

I tried the big HP game, but I much prefer modest power, high (relatively) rpm, light weight, and aggressive gearing.

Pewter
    2000 z28

LOL. No internet drama wanted.

I tried the big HP game, but I much prefer modest power, high (relatively) rpm, light weight, and aggressive gearing.
    well then it isnt a newer mustang or an f body, because light isnt a term used to descibe those. neither is modestly powered.

you have a lotus elise dont you, you rascal you....

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Hey Hawk.....there is only 1 car in your garage that i cant beat.......the other ones i would.....hands down......you need to do your research before you start running your fucking mouth son..........my car will dust your others....the only one that would beat me is the boosted one......so dont talk shit unless you have the knowledge....which you dont.....my car is no rice.......sooooo in my kindest words.......FUC YOU!!

Oh and for those who were wondering what i was getting.....its a Terminator

Oh and my car does run very low 13s......but my trap speed is high 11s.....

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post

its made by dodge.

who just beat your v8.

Well said my friend.

Black
    LS6 Swapped WS6

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 05 Stone Srt-4 View Post
    Hey Hawk.....there is only 1 car in your garage that i cant beat.......the other ones i would.....hands down......you need to do your research before you start running your fucking mouth son..........my car will dust your others....the only one that would beat me is the boosted one......so dont talk shit unless you have the knowledge....which you dont.....my car is no rice.......sooooo in my kindest words.......FUC YOU!!

Oh and for those who were wondering what i was getting.....its a Terminator

Oh and my car does run very low 13s......but my trap speed is high 11s.....
    When exactly did I call it a ricer? I said I hated the cars and they suck ass, but never said it was rice...it is a Dodge after all as someone said already. And like I said, numbers mean nothing if you have no traction...FWD will get you every time. I still wouldn't hesitate to race an 11 second neon on the street from a light, with ANY of my cars...the LS1 hooks, and the TSI can kill the neon on the launch...AWD doesn't spin. Good call on the Terminator though and good luck with it, SERIOUSLY. They're nice cars, I almost bought one too a while back. Just don't repeat posts like that first one you made...or at least make them sound a little less like a 15y/o homie.

And to the other dingleberry, since you like to twist, misconstrue, and pick my entire posts apart sentence by sentence like a wanna-be shrink, I'll keep this somewhat short and simple and this is the last time I'll speak(feel free to have a parade and cheer). I fail to undertand how my comments were so deserving of your dipshit responses but you're still ok with the ghetto e-thug slang threat stoney said in the first place. It'd be one thing if you commented to both of us, but why just me? Are you stoney's new bride or something? ..kind of shows where you're at if you were ok with his initial comment, I don't even think I need to say anything else besides that. I haven't said anything to either of you I wouldn't have to your face, but again this is probably just BS as I'm surely just an "internet tough guy". So you go ahead and believe what you want if it helps you sleep.

And thanks for catching that, I DID forget to mention that on my post, I appreciate all fast cars but fwd(I kind of figured I didn't need it as 99% of the SVT forums has RWD). And you're right too, it would be funny to see a FWD beat my ass...I know I'd laugh at him even if he smoked my car! There are some FWD cars that'd smoke even my mustang, but like I said, I don't give half a f*ck...they still suck. You ever see a FWD drag car, with "wheelie" bars that touch the ground so the stupid think can hook? If you knew so much about racing you'd realize that FWD DOES INDEED SUCK.

Anyway, Fuck you and the cock you rode in on you rancid little vagina(how was that...did you see it there where I just told you off?). ...you're right, I do have a thing about calling people gay, it just fits them so well! BE WELL. And you can feel free to get in the last word and respond further as I've wasted enough time with you, so I unsubscribed and won't be back to defend myself. Flame away bud!
    Last edited by ShadowHawk; 04-22-2007 at 04:23 PM.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Well actually me and BLKCLOUD got off to a bad start as well.......but i have traction now(all mounts, bars, and h-brace) but it will still have problems......but i assure you(not talking shit) that i will pull all of your cars except the boosted one......from a dig.

Oh and the "15 yo stuff" ......if you would be on here lomg enough to know me.....i dont talk alot of shit....but i take none either.....most stuff like that i joke around with.......but you live far away and would not come to my home town to run me.......but if you ever would.....the door IS open

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Everyone gets a warning.

Black
    LS6 Swapped WS6

Hey maybe I did get the wrong impression, I admit it. F*ck it man, no hard feelings. If we ever cross paths we'll race for sh*ts and giggles like I said. I can apologize for being harsh to you...but not the other guy...f*ck him.

Anyway good luck with the Terminator...get a vanity plate for it that says T1000 and see if anyone gets it, that's what I was thinking about doing.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information