Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

All Your NEON's Are Belong To Us

This is a discussion on All Your NEON's Are Belong To Us within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by Badbird i went to the track last night and i have made up my mind. the dodge ...

Black
    LS6 Swapped WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
    i went to the track last night and i have made up my mind. the dodge neon in every form is by far the car that i hate the most. im not bashing anyone but god i think those cars are so fucking gay. of all cars ever produced its the only one that i cant stand to look at listen to. sensless
    +1...if FWD = LAME, then, by using simple reason we can see that NEON = LAME. I gave them props in the beginning because I mistakingly assumed they were AWD, but no, they're 4 door soccer mom GAYNESS.

Bottom line is no matter what you do it's a nEoN, just like a honda will always be a gay ass honda(no matter how fast it is). I've seen low 13 second mopeds (seriously!)...but would I take one over an LS1, Mustang, V8 anything? Um...NO.

The SRT4's are hands down the most annoying pieces of shit on this earth. Why? Because they don't know their place...the owners are 9 out of 10 times are Abercrombie OC looking faggots that think they're king shit because their stupid SRT is the first and fastest car they've been in. It's always some 17-22 year old that just got his liscense and stupid Neon that thinks he'll be hanging with Mustangs and Camaros. The only way an SRT neaon will beat anyone is if it goes up against a stock V8. And that 8 second fiberglass bodied tube frame funny car neon is probably the fastest Neon on EARTH! Meanwhile, stock bodied Mustangs and F-bodies can run single digits and drive home on the street. Stupid is stupid, no matter how you try to dress it up.

Some kid near me has a crazy ass SRT4, I kept hearing how much $$ he had in it and it's supposedly faster than hell...my bolt on 98 Z wrecked his ass royally(and he hit it first).

Green
    1997 ws-6

the nail has been hit on the head.

Every day is a gift-enjoy preston1980's Avatar

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk355x View Post
    +1...if FWD = LAME, then, by using simple reason we can see that NEON = LAME. I gave them props in the beginning because I mistakingly assumed they were AWD, but no, they're 4 door soccer mom GAYNESS.

Bottom line is no matter what you do it's a nEoN, just like a honda will always be a gay ass honda(no matter how fast it is). I've seen low 13 second mopeds (seriously!)...but would I take one over an LS1, Mustang, V8 anything? Um...NO.

The SRT4's are hands down the most annoying pieces of shit on this earth. Why? Because they don't know their place...the owners are 9 out of 10 times are Abercrombie OC looking faggots that think they're king shit because their stupid SRT is the first and fastest car they've been in. It's always some 17-22 year old that just got his liscense and stupid Neon that thinks he'll be hanging with Mustangs and Camaros. The only way an SRT neaon will beat anyone is if it goes up against a stock V8. And that 8 second fiberglass bodied tube frame funny car neon is probably the fastest Neon on EARTH! Meanwhile, stock bodied Mustangs and F-bodies can run single digits and drive home on the street. Stupid is stupid, no matter how you try to dress it up.

Some kid near me has a crazy ass SRT4, I kept hearing how much $$ he had in it and it's supposedly faster than hell...my bolt on 98 Z wrecked his ass royally(and he hit it first).
    Hey man you dont have to beat around the bush, tell us what you really think.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

So angry.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

I'm not much of an import (or Neon) fan, but some of you guys are ate up. You are no better than the import guys "hating" on domestics. In fact, you're just like them.

Black & Black
    2001 Firehawk & 2002 WS-6

I must be the exception to the rule here I always like seeing one. I want to see how much work would have to be done to one for it to keep up with the WS-6. Besides don't see many of those little buggers around, but when you do it is usually some kid that thinks it is automatically a race car because it has a turbo. I am sure one day a will meet one that can match me but it sure is taking a while. There is only one vehicle that I look forward to good runs from and that is a term. Oh well guess I have to keep looking.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by BLKCLOUD View Post
    I'm not much of an import (or Neon) fan, but some of you guys are ate up. You are no better than the import guys "hating" on domestics. In fact, you're just like them.
    See its a good thing im not like that BLKCLOUD

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

O that hurt soooo much.......wanna race?

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Quote Originally Posted by 05 Stone Srt-4 View Post
    See its a good thing im not like that BLKCLOUD
    Never said you were.

Black
    LS6 Swapped WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 05 Stone Srt-4 View Post
    O that hurt soooo much.......wanna race?
    What did you not hear...even if you win Neons are still GAY AS BALLS! You ever see that Honda saying?? It applies to Neons too..."Racing a [Neon] is like being in the special olimpics, even if you win you're still RETARDED."

You can't change it. And you prove my point with your arrogant sh*t talking...typical SRT owner, "Wanna race, wanna race, wanna race?" ...you act like no one can beat you, you don't even know WTF I drive! I promise you my son, I will wreck your lame ass, with either of my 2 "slow" cars. Subscribe to Modified Mustangs Mag if you want to see my poor slow little POS Mustang, it'll be in there in the fall(feel free to think I'm full of sh*t, it doesn't make a damn difference to me, after all...you think Neons are badass ). If you're ever in Jersey shoot me an e-mail...I'll seriously race you. No cash or titles though, I don't want your money or the tasteless sh*tbox you're driving...(nah, in reality it's cuz I'm scared sh*tless of you )

So yea, seriously, if you're ever out here I'd race ya for sh*ts and giggles. I'll even bring out all my friends with their cars and you can take the all on...you'll probably beat all of them with that "Fast and Furious" machine of yours...(02 SS full bolt ons/cam/suspension, 04 Cobra every mod under the sun, 03 Cobra full bolt ons, 90 GT stang heads/cam, 01 T/A full bolt ons, the list goes on). There's not 1 of these cars that your little Neon would even hold a candle to, I GUARANTEE IT 100%...and I don't care what mods you have! I'll even let you pick which one of my slow ass cars to race, my bolt on 2000 Z28 or my full interior street driven 88 Mustang...like I said, don't worry, the Stang is slow, it's "stock"
    Last edited by ShadowHawk; 04-21-2007 at 03:58 PM.

Green
    1997 ws-6

i like most cars. i stated my opinion on the only car i truly hate....and please never compare me to the steriotypical ricer again..

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Mr. Badbird...In reply to nighthawk335's absolutely mindless rant, you stated "the nail has been hit on the head". This being the case, I won't compare you to the steriotypical (sic) ricer again. Instead, I'll call you one. Only worse - of the domestic variety.

Have a nice evening. You and nighthawk will do well together.

Nighthawk....you have an 88 Mustang, too? That's too bad. The Mustang community gets an embarrasement along with F-bodies.

BTW...did I mention that I have a friend who has a friend who has a car that will beat yours?

Black
    LS6 Swapped WS6

Thumbs up

Mr. Badbird...In reply to nighthawk335's absolutely mindless rant, you stated "the nail has been hit on the head". This being the case, I won't compare you to the steriotypical (sic) ricer again. Instead, I'll call you one. Only worse - of the domestic variety.

Have a nice evening. You and nighthawk will do well together.

Nighthawk....you have an 88 Mustang, too? That's too bad. The Mustang community gets an embarrasement along with F-bodies.

BTW...did I mention that I have a friend who has a friend who has a car that will beat yours?
    Ohhh...whoe is me, "the great protector of all internet" has told me!notworthy: I'm a disgrace to both the F-body and Stang community! I'm going to go lock my self in a closet and cry now...SHUT THE F*CK UP you stupid whining c*nt. I DID NOT say any BS about a friend of a friend, I flat out said MY car will kill the neon(and only in reply to his "wanna race" comment), I merely mentioned that he could try his luck with every car in my immediate area if he'd like too, since he's keen on challenging everything that moves with his "all mighty" Neon. And this is not an internet race, I'd be glad to race him in person if anyone would care to set it up. My money is where my mouth is, so stay the F*CK out of it. He opens his mouth like his Neon will "kill all" and the faggot doesn't even know what the other people drive...typical Neon driving dumbass, KNOW wtf you're up against before you run your mouth, is that soooo much to ask? Have some sense and humility for christ sake. Do I go running up on Farrari's with my LS1 talking sh*t, NO. I know they'll smoke my ass, and I'm fine with it.

I stated my opinion on what I consider a blatantly inferior car that gets way more attention than it should and is, for the majority, driven by total assholes. This doesn't mean that ALL srt owners are, but most in my experience. My rant is not of your concern. I went off because the asshole sounds like a typical sh*t talking idiot with his "wanna race?" BS comments and some sh*t how he'll race that other member and take all his money or his pink slip, blah blah blah. What does he think he's f*ckin Vin Diesel in that POS...someone watched F&F too many times, GROW UP. I don't have ANYTHING to prove to ANYONE and wouldn't give half a f*ck to race anyone, I merely gave my opinion THAT IS ALL. I didn't mention SH*T about my car being "better" than his or any BS until he asked to race before knowing what I drove. All I basically said is that Neons are lame ducks(and at least 80% of the performance car community agrees from what I read on about 10+ forums). His arrogance brought my last rant about, so YOU stick to your little PC anti-free speech sh*t and MYODB.

I never EVER start problems or talk sh*t for NO reason, so BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS with your stupid "domestic rice" crap. If I see an idiot make a stupid arrogant comment, I'm sorry, but I don't hold back, I lay into him and let him know how stupid he is. If that's a problem for you then go watch Sesame Street where everything is laa-dee-f*ckin-da, and stay off the internet.

And have a nice day!

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

I was headed out the door to fly, but this is just way, way too good to let pass up.

Ohhh...whoe is me, "the great protector of all internet" has told me!notworthy:
    I'm trying to decipher this, but have failed.

I'm a disgrace to both the F-body and Stang community!
    Yes. Do you post on any Mustang Forums? Mustangworld perhaps? I figure that's the most likely, as it is full of teenager talk like this.

I'm going to go lock my self in a closet and cry now...SHUT THE F*CK UP you stupid whining c*nt.
    Uh....no thanks.

I DID NOT say any BS about a friend of a friend,
    Sure you did. Shall I quote you - again?

I flat out said MY car will kill the neon(and only in reply to his "wanna race" comment),
    Which is a pretty stupid statement in and of itself, being that you have never seen your proposed opponent, but I digress.

I merely mentioned that he could try his luck with every car in my immediate area if he'd like too, since he's keen on challenging everything that moves with his "all mighty" Neon.
    Oh I see. You meant to say something else, but you didn't know how to do it correctly so that folks reading it would understand what it was that you were trying to say?

Got it. Don't believe it, but got it.

And this is not an internet race, I'd be glad to race him in person if anyone would care to set it up.
    LOL. The typical toughman response. The minor fact that ya'll are 1200 miles apart is only a minor detail that can be worked out at a later time. Perhaps via PM.

Nope. Not an internet race. No sir, not at all.

My money is where my mouth is, so stay the F*CK out of it.
    Given the way you post, I have a hard time believing you make any money, but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to "stay the **** out of it". But thanks for the thought anyway.

He opens his mouth like his Neon will "kill all" and the faggot doesn't even know what the other people drive...typical Neon driving dumbass, KNOW wtf you're up against before you run your mouth, is that soooo much to ask?
    My friend, you might want to go visit the mirror. You and it need to have a long talk.

Have some sense and humility for christ sake. Do I go running up on Farrari's with my LS1 talking sh*t, NO. I know they'll smoke my ass, and I'm fine with it.
    OMG. You are lecturing about "sense" and "humility"?

"Farrari's".....Hhehehehe. That funny right there.

I stated my opinion on what I consider a blatantly inferior car that gets way more attention than it should and is, for the majority, driven by total assholes.
    I'll give you this - you do sound like an expert on assholes.

This doesn't mean that ALL srt owners are, but most in my experience.
    Even though I don't own an SRT-4, I hope you think I'm an asshole, because if you thought I was a cool guy, I'd probably go jump in the nearest lake.

My rant is not of your concern.
    Its a public internet forum shipmate. So long as the moderator of the forum is cool with it, I can be "concerned" with whatever "rant" I wish to be concerned with.

Comprende'?

I went off because the asshole sounds like a typical sh*t talking idiot with his "wanna race?" BS comments and some sh*t how he'll race that other member and take all his money or his pink slip, blah blah blah. What does he think he's f*ckin Vin Diesel in that POS...someone watched F&F too many times
    Personally, I think you 'went off' because you have a lack of.........lets just say gray matter, and leave it at that. Or, thinking positively, it might just be youth, and you could potentially grow out of it.

GROW UP
    Hello pot, meet Mr. Kettle.

I don't have ANYTHING to prove to ANYONE and wouldn't give half a f*ck to race anyone, I merely gave my opinion THAT IS ALL.
    Which is why you typed all this stuff. Mmmmkaaay.

I didn't mention SH*T about my car being "better" than his or any BS until he asked to race before knowing what I drove.
    OMG no! What horrible thing for him to do!

I just changed my whole mindset - you sure did have every right to type out the rantings of a raving lunatic after he posted such....such....horrible things!

All I basically said is that Neons are lame ducks(and at least 80% of the performance car community agrees from what I read on about 10+ forums).
    Do you have the statistics to back this up, or did you just pull those numbers out of your ass?

His arrogance brought my last rant about, so YOU stick to your little PC anti-free speech sh*t and MYODB.
    I'll take that under advisement.

And if its "free speech", then am I not free to respond? And if so, why do you continue to say that I shouldn't?

Bueller?

I never EVER start problems or talk sh*t for NO reason, so BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS with your stupid "domestic rice" crap.
    Sort of like the Energizer Bunny....he just keeps going and going and going and going...

If I see an idiot make a stupid arrogant comment, I'm sorry, but I don't hold back, I lay into him and let him know how stupid he is.
    You have made a great case for studity. Congratulations.

If that's a problem for you then go watch Sesame Street where everything is laa-dee-f*ckin-da, and stay off the internet.
    LOL. Its a horrible problem for me. Really.

And have a nice day!
    Likewise.

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

your selling your car stone??? what are u buying? and stop answering these kids..there rediculous...its like wasting gas on a civic

Green
    1997 ws-6

[QUOTE=BLKCLOUD;721017]Mr. Badbird...In reply to nighthawk335's absolutely mindless rant, you stated "the nail has been hit on the head". This being the case, I won't compare you to the steriotypical (sic) ricer again. Instead, I'll call you one. Only worse - of the domestic variety.

all i can really tell you is that is a rediculous thing to call me for agreeing with what something some one says about a car that i hate...

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Ok. "rediculous" it is then.

Green
    1997 ws-6

you are a deusche bag man.. really you are

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

deusche? Is that some sort of German bag?

Black
    LS6 Swapped WS6

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Badbird View Post
    you are a deusche bag man.. really you are
    +1, I do however think he's a very "cool guy"...maybe he'll keep his promise now and commit suicide(do the world a favor).

Oh, and good job with your response it put me right in my place...and spell "stupidity" right swiftness. It almost had the potential to hurt my feelings until I saw that and almost laughed myself into a coma. At least spell check your idiot comments if you're trying to make someone look dumber than you...it's tough to do to begin with, so make sure everything is tip-top before you post.

I think most people were smart enough to know what I was talking about with just about EVERYTHING I said, what was so hard for your insignificant little brain to understand? You act like protector of the forum, Someone said something stupid, I told that someone off, then you HAD to jump in and say something stupid, so I in turn told you off. Comprende asshole?

BTW, who said they wanted to race first, was it me? NO. I never would have opened my mouth in the first place if it weren't for his dumb comments. I never cared about proving anything to anyone, although I'm always happy to take arrogant assholes up on their offers when they come, since they enjoy talking sh*t. He made a dumb comment to begin with, and I replied and offended him, so he made an even dumber comment, and I tore into him. I offended his great car and he had to back his ride with pride, "Wanna race?" How exactly am I such an asshole for doing so? Was I really totally unjustified? Go search my name on ANY forum, I'm a very respectful person until some dumbass opens their stupid mouth with comments(you and Neon boy are case and point of that).

And if you had enough brains to visit and search many of the forums you'll see that majority of people do indeed agree with me that Neons suck ass. Was it an exact statistic, no, but it was based on fact, do the research yourself if you can decript the oh so difficult "search" button. 8 out of 10 stories you read will be about an arrogant sh*t talking SRT owner getting taken apart by [insert rival car here].

And I didn't have to see his car to know it would be lame, which is why I said I'd take him up on HIS offer without knowing what he drives. I've seen some crazy Neons with TONS of mods, and they're still garbage, so I really do not care what he has done, and would be willing to bet his car is a mid/low 13 second car AT BEST. FWD cars with tons of mods have traction issues, BIG TIME, so as I said, even an 11 second Neon wouldn't intimidate me on the street, because though he may have more power than me, he also has a far greater chance of spinning when all his car's weight shifts rearward...OFF the front wheels.

As I said, FWD is gay, I don't care what it is. I have ZERO problems with imports, 4cyl, V6, RWD, AWD, whatever...but FWD is not for going fast. Anyone who thinks otherwise is f*cking dumb. BOTTOM LINE.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information