Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

Add this to the Ricer Hate Section

So an hour and a half ago i go pick up my friend who i havent seen in a while and since i took my cold air intake off i wanted to see how my car ran. I go up to my old work where a few of my buddies work and we start shooting the shit about the z. one of my buddies has an lt1 z and is a fellow gearhead so we were just chatting it up about future mods and shit. out of nowhere a nissan 240 sx comes int o the parking lot (the building is an old target building so the lot is huge) and start driving right around us and staring with his buddy. they start hot rodding. ok good for you. then the drive through a big puddle and i guess try to drift. they were doing this really close to us and since he kept eyeing me i told him to come over to where we were. i politeley asked him what the fuck he was doing and he said whatever i want, so i told him to get his rice piece of shit away from my car and show off elsewhere. he told me to suck his dick so i walked up and told him to get out. this shithead unbuckles his seat belt and says do you really want me too? yes you faggot i believe was my response. so he sits there and says and i quote "maybe you should get a few more cylinders"
    he then tears off and away.

what the fuck???????

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

Hahaha u told that lil bitch off. So he is telling you to get a few more cylinders?? Maybe he needs to.

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Makes no sense about the cylinders. I wouldn't of just punked him down, I woulda opened his car door for him and dragged him out to continue the conversation, LoL.

Awaiting Activation
    wow stupid ricers!!!

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

F*ck Rice

Black
    Formula... soon

people still doin the whole body kit air plane wing thing... wtf its so worn out and boring. saw a goddamn sunfire with an airplane wing. who still thinks its cool? it never was and its just annoying and ugly now.
    Last edited by mrr23; 03-23-2007 at 04:31 AM. Reason: removed expletives

NBM
    99 TA

he probably thought you had a v6

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Green
    1997 ws-6

cool kid

Every day is a gift-enjoy preston1980's Avatar

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    F*ck Rice
    Isnt your CBR a ricer? LOL

Pewter
    2000 z28

i thought about dragging him out of the car but i have a few (ahem) incidents pending already. used my head this time. the guy is a tool. but its ok. i got his plate number......
    i dont know why he didnt get out. im not a big guy but im am a sick one. maybe he could tell im alittle off......

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    So an hour and a half ago i go pick up my friend who i havent seen in a while and since i took my cold air intake off i wanted to see how my car ran. I go up to my old work where a few of my buddies work and we start shooting the shit about the z. one of my buddies has an lt1 z and is a fellow gearhead so we were just chatting it up about future mods and shit. out of nowhere a nissan 240 sx comes int o the parking lot (the building is an old target building so the lot is huge) and start driving right around us and staring with his buddy. they start hot rodding. ok good for you. then the drive through a big puddle and i guess try to drift. they were doing this really close to us and since he kept eyeing me i told him to come over to where we were. i politeley asked him what the fuck he was doing and he said whatever i want, so i told him to get his rice piece of shit away from my car and show off elsewhere. he told me to suck his dick so i walked up and told him to get out. this shithead unbuckles his seat belt and says do you really want me too? yes you faggot i believe was my response. so he sits there and says and i quote "maybe you should get a few more cylinders"
    he then tears off and away.

what the fuck???????
    Im curious, would you really of fought him over some Dumb ass comments??
    Im not trying to start anything with you, actually you remind me of myself when I was 18-21 years old, but now I always advise people (especially fellow Missourians) to just laugh when people say stupid Sh*t, It really pisses them off. Now if they touch you or your car, then by all means, beat the ever loven Shit out of them. But make sure its worth it first. Even though this guy sounds like a real Jack Hole. He is not worth going to jail for.

Just some advise from a fellow Gear head. Anyway, nice Kill (metaphoricaly speaking)

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by preston1980 View Post
    Im not trying to start anything with you, actually you remind me of myself when I was 18-21 years old, but now I always advise people (especially fellow Missourians) to just laugh when people say stupid Sh*t, It really pisses them off. Now if they touch you or your car, then by all means, beat the ever loven Shit out of them. But make sure its worth it first. Even though this guy sounds like a real Jack Hole. He is not worth going to jail for.

Just some advise from a fellow Gear head. Anyway, nice Kill (metaphoricaly speaking)
    its almost worth it to me because of the absurdity of the situation. it was totally uncalled for and disrespectful. i live in harmony with the ricers, and i try my best not to point and laugh but in all honesty, yes i probably would have tackled him and whomped on his face a few times. people are such pussies nowadays. i would gladly fight someone and shake their hand after but now theyll come back and try to kill you. ive had knives pulled on me and bats, its senseless shit.
    ok i think i just contradicted myself. count to 10 john, to 10........

haha, +1

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Isnt your CBR a ricer? LOL
    Yes it is, but its bike rice. Bike rice is a whole different world. Its like saying a hamburger and a porterhouse steak are both cow meat.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    its almost worth it to me because of the absurdity of the situation. it was totally uncalled for and disrespectful. i live in harmony with the ricers, and i try my best not to point and laugh but in all honesty, yes i probably would have tackled him and whomped on his face a few times. people are such pussies nowadays. i would gladly fight someone and shake their hand after but now theyll come back and try to kill you. ive had knives pulled on me and bats, its senseless shit.
    ok i think i just contradicted myself. count to 10 john, to 10........
    Exactly. Maybe if his ass kicked he would think twice about starting shit next time.

Not saying you should have, or thats its worth it (probably not), but it would have at least put him in his place

THE WS6 THAT COULD
    F*ck Rice

you tellin me you wouldnt drive this rocket lol haha

he had to gain atleast 40hp to the wheels with just the exhaust tip lol

mid blue
    99 m6 z28

hells angels would like you to join son. they live harleys and gangfucking

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

Yes it is, but its bike rice. Bike rice is a whole different world. Its like saying a hamburger and a porterhouse steak are both cow meat.
    OK I think I get it, because the fastest and best bikes are all imports, the Ducati, Ninja, CBR, R1, are much better than the Harley sport bikes. So the imports are Porter houses and the US bikes are Hamburger. What are the BMW bikes, the other white meat? PORK?

Just given you crap man, I love all bikes, my father had a Honda Valkery, it was a 6 cylindrer bike, I loved ot, I also loved my friends R6. They are all pretty cool. One time on TV I saw a Harley with a 350 V8 in it, that was cool.

Does anyone remember a guy on this site named BREAK PARTS, he was always doggin on any thing imported, then when his F-body got stolen, he bought a Jap bike, what irony.

mid blue
    99 m6 z28

I love it when i get the "ricer" comment when im in my gst. People don't take to knidly too that fact that after I whoop up on them I tell them i can go get my ls1 dd and spank em with tdat too. booyakasha! respekt!

Thread Information