black
    1999 camaro

99z28 vs. eclipse

I just thought id share this stories with you guys. Ok, so it was friday night and i was hangin out at the local icecream place, most of the time rice boy center but to night was me as well as 7 other fbodys lineing the front parking lot, a truly awsome sight. Well finally the rice boys got enough balls to come over and talk to us, or should i say desotry our good conversation. we went from decusing cams to talking about sterio systems. At that point i knew it was time to leave. so me and my friend were on our way out, i have a 99z28 m6 w/ some mods longtubes no cats loudmouh exhasut maf intake and a good amout of susp. work his is all stock but with no muffler. now we had been beatin our cars pretty good that day and there were alot of cops around so we both said we were going to pull out slow, no show this time. so he pulls on to the highway and i am ready to pull out and some fast and the ferious eclipse total cut me off, which really pisses me off so i was like well so much for pullin out slowly. i couldnt see the car that well only saw it from the back n the side in the parkin lot but saw fully body kit big rims n a lame ass paint job.so he pulls out and takes off and has a pretty nice lead on me. now i know this car wasnt all show because as im pullin out i see him hit second and see the car pull from right to left( the way those front wheel drive cars do with some power to them, personaly think it looks gay but thats juz me) so my 1st thought is oooohhhhh shit it might take me some time to catch him and its gonna look like i got my ass kicked in front of my fellow camaro drivers. Well let me tel ya i was worring for nothing. i caught up to him by the end of second and flew by him in third. alittle bit up the rode i got in the turning lane and he went straight. as he passed me i looked over n he just shook his head and hug it in his lap. A truly great feelin 4 me lol. well as i turned i saw him coming up on my friends car and there was an open lane next to him on the highway. so i talked to him the next day and he told me the guy wouldnt pull up next to him at all, i figured he had enough camaro ass beatings for 1 day lol. so about a week later i saw the same car at the ice cream place as i was driving by. i was happy 2 see a huge intercooler sittin in the front mouth of the eclispe, i guess he learned ya need more then a turbo to beat an ls1

NBM
    '00 Z28

nice kill.

be careful. i have more than a few friends with dsm's that run 10 second quarter miles in street trim.

my old one was only a 1/10 of a second slower than a bolt-on LS1, and i was mildly modded as well.

sounds like someone got the asskicking they deserved for acting a fool though.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

my god, can i get the cliff's notes on that one?

lol, nice kill, man!

black
    1999 camaro

yea sorry bout that......my friends always make fun of me, when i tell a story i really tell the whole thing lol

I was There in the black camaro u should of seen that kid hang his head i laughed so hard.
    Last edited by jfensty827; 04-11-2006 at 03:10 PM.

Black
    03 Evolution 345 awhp

I kill those all the time, bus lenghts. Those were cool back then.

Black
    2000 Camaro SS

i have never run my 97 TSI AWD against an LS1 (like my car)

but right now im sure from a dead stop with the mods my DSM has it could take the Camaro or else be neck and neck.

those little things are fast as hell (if some money is spend modding them right), thats mainly the reason for the turbo kit for my Camaro SS Boost is just too much fun.

Lots of cars in my area wont race the Talon because as soon as they hear the blow off valve they ussualy run, because people around here like to beat Front wheel drive Non Turbo DSM's and tell everyone they beat one.

either way the Talon i have is sleeper, all the badges are off the car and its painted tri color pearl white other than that its got stock 17"s and everything else other than the big exhaust says the car is stock!

a local DSM owner figures my talon is a REAL 350 + HP which gets the job done for AWD launches.

so many people in my area put on a few mods on a car and figure it gains 100hp with an intake and exhuast. LOL.

Either Way Good Kill!
    Click for full size
    2000 Camaro SS Black Loaded LS1 6-Speed T-Tops, STS Rear-Mount Turbo, 42Lb Injectors, Racetronixs Fuel pump upgrade system, Custom Tune by Rick Squires @ STS Turbo, Goodyear F1 DS-G3 275 40zr17's. 3.73Rear End.

Thread Information