Thread: '99 Z28 vs. C5

Awaiting Activation

'99 Z28 vs. C5

So I'm taking my girlfriend home last night and i see this C5 convertible zipping all over in traffic behind me in my mirror. He gets near me and starts pacing me. My windows are down and i can hear him trying to talk to my girl. I'm like WTF? The guy is about 25+ yrs old and I'm 18 and my g/f is 18. I understand that shes hot and he wants to talk to her but come on i'm right next to her. I guess he though he was The Shit cause hes older than me and drives a vette. I was sooooo pist that he had the balls to talk to her.

So now after the drama -- the RACE!!!!! Were cruising down the street and he keeps hitting the throttle making tons of noise. He must have though i was a wimp and was scared of a vette. We finally line up at some lights and i launch on green - and he takes off slow. I was so mad what a pussy! So then were going at about 40mph and he starts pacing me and i hear him downshift and hold his car high in 2nd. I drop mine down into 2nd also and hold it - then look over. WHAM! we both give it all we got. We were dead even all though the rest of 2nd. Then we both shift at the same time into 3rd and i jump just a little bit on him.(thank you pro 5.0) All though 3rd his front nose was at my front wheel. Then i slammed into 4th and pulled a few more inches on him. We were going about 100-110 and then he shut it down.

It was and awesome race! Afterwords he wouldn't even look at me, my car, or my girl. Damn right!

His car was a C5 M6 convertible with some loud ass exhaust and chrome C5 Z06 rims could've had more done but i have no way to know. The exhaust sounded sweet as hell - very rough. Sounded like a cammed car, but i couldn't have been because i know i can't beat a cammed C5.

My car is in my sig.

It felt great to put some rich boy in his place!

Now Know As Camaro98

Red
    1998 Z28 Camaro

Nice racing, and nice kill had some dude do that to me when i was driving my Girls 240sx he tried talking to her and said why dont you get in a real car with a real man. he was in a V6 mustang So at the next light i kicked his ass all though that 240sx is still pretty weak but it just pissed me off i know how you feel

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Good kill man! He probably went home to his palace and punched his pillows.

Silver
    06 Charger SRT-8

Outstanding! SWEET kill!

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Guess he doesn't know that you have the same motor....damn vette owners ...

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

that kill had to feel better than sex....u musta been shaking from the adreniline.....LOVE that feeling........nice kill on the assh..e!!!

Pewter
    1999 Chevy Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    He was going by Chevy's window stickers

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by FireChicken2000 View Post
    Nice racing, and nice kill had some dude do that to me when i was driving my Girls 240sx he tried talking to her and said why dont you get in a real car with a real man. he was in a V6 mustang So at the next light i kicked his ass all though that 240sx is still pretty weak but it just pissed me off i know how you feel
    that was funny fire chicken, a dude in a V6 talkin' bout "real car"

real car my ass

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by 99blueZ View Post
    So I'm taking my girlfriend home last night and i see this C5 convertible zipping all over in traffic behind me in my mirror. He gets near me and starts pacing me. My windows are down and i can hear him trying to talk to my girl. I'm like WTF? The guy is about 25+ yrs old and I'm 18 and my g/f is 18. I understand that shes hot and he wants to talk to her but come on i'm right next to her. I guess he though he was The Shit cause hes older than me and drives a vette. I was sooooo pist that he had the balls to talk to her.
    what a doosh bag, Good Kill, Good Revenge

you are a better man than me dude, I would have tried to drag his ass outta that vette and beat the brakes off his pussy

Awaiting Activation
    hey thanks for the support guys!

I'm sad to say you won't be able to read any more of my awesome kills for a while. I'm at Western Illinois right now and my car is at home. I'll still be on the board but that is my last kill for a while. I'm gunna miss the rush so much! I left it at home to preserve it - as i would have to leave it in a parking lot for all 4 seasons. I can't wait until next year when i bring it. I will probably have the fastest car on campus. From all the cars i've seen so far the only fast ones i've seen are a LT1 vette and an evo. Everything else is V6 f-body's and 'stangs.

BGM
    1998 Z28

I was out of town for a month, so I know what you mean about missing the rush... it was soooo nice to get back behind the wheel of the Z and just drive.

Awaiting Activation
    Quote Originally Posted by angel71rs View Post
    I was out of town for a month, so I know what you mean about missing the rush... it was soooo nice to get back behind the wheel of the Z and just drive.
    I know i can't wait to get home and fire it up!

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    Man, I like that avatar!

Thread Information