Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Black
    1998 Z/28

99-04 goes down again

A bunch of people in my area with muscle cars meet every other sunday to shoot the shit and eat. Well a new guy came up with another guy i know. Hes got a 99-04 mustang 5 spd with CAI, pulleys, intake plenium, x pipe, catback, and 4.10s. He talks smack about he could easily take me out. He does this at a few more sundays then he says once he gets his 100 shot he will definantly kill me. We were at the track on thursday and i see him come up. I hadnt planned on runnin but once i seen him jack his car up and slap on some drag radials a buddy of mine started tellin me i needed to shut him up. well i ran and paid my money and got my numbers and run this guy. the 1st run he got me out of the hole a little but i killed him once i got into 2nd gear, he claimed he missed 3rd and went to 5th so i ran him again. this time i killed him out of the hole and never looked back. He claimed his check engine light came on and left just as soon as he put his stock tires back on. man, i was happy.
    http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wheelieke5.jpg361hp 351tq 98 Z/28 A4 SLP Lid/Smooth Bellow/LM2 K&N Filter Pacesetter Headers TSP Y Pipe Z06 Style Wheels B&M shifter Yank 3200 Prothane Motor/Trans Mounts Torquer V2/7.425" p-rods/Comp Springs
    $, the replacement for displacement.

98T/Aformula
    Most stang owners just dont understand lol nice kill always feels good to shut some body up !

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

why does it seem like EVERYONE makes excuses when they talk shit and then get beat down?

good kill. keep shutting em up!

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Nice kill. what were you running?

Black
    2002 WS6

So you experienced the 'Mustang Owners Excuse Book'. Join the club. It seems it would be the easiest thing to just shake hands and say "You got me". But oh no, it's always "Well I missed 3rd" or "I let off because it didn't feel right" or "My foot slipped off the accelerator"

Good kill dude. Way to make 'em eat it.

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by Black R/A View Post
    So you experienced the 'Mustang Owners Excuse Book'. Join the club. It seems it would be the easiest thing to just shake hands and say "You got me". But oh no, it's always "Well I missed 3rd" or "I let off because it didn't feel right" or "My foot slipped off the accelerator"

Good kill dude. Way to make 'em eat it.
    Fuck I know that club

Black
    1998 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by camarojunky74 View Post
    Nice kill. what were you running?
    The first time slip was fucked up, it showed i ran a 32.somethin, the second run was a low 13, it was a muggy night. Hopefully ill get some new numbers, a buddy of mine bought some new ET streets so im gonna use his old ones which still have a few passes on them.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

I dont get ford somtimes, why bother with the GTs? Theye make their trucks faster then their muscle cars. Look at the Lightning, has the cobra motor rapes the GTs. Then they have their excuse of having the cobras and mach1 and shelby ect. but I dont see many of them out on the street.
    M.U.S.T.A.N.G Must Use Supercharger or Turbo Against N/a Gms

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

That truck has the 5.3 supercharged

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by 2000T/A Guru View Post
    That truck has the 5.3 supercharged
    do u mean 5.4?

Silver
    1997 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    Theye make their trucks faster then their muscle cars.
    Lol...look at Chrysler. The SRT-8 Jeep beats the SRT-8 Charger in acceleration because it has AWD.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

yea good point forgot about that.
    still why are they all of a sudden making their trucks and suvs faster then actually "sport" cars? Hell there is a guy on here with a trailblazer a full sized SUV running mid 13s. lol

kind of off topic but whats with this rumor I hear about them wanting to stop producing RWD cars within the next few years?

Silver
    1997 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    yea good point forgot about that.
    still why are they all of a sudden making their trucks and suvs faster then actually "sport" cars? Hell there is a guy on here with a trailblazer a full sized SUV running mid 13s. lol

kind of off topic but whats with this rumor I hear about them wanting to stop producing RWD cars within the next few years?
    Because there are few pure performance cars anymore...(ie. Corvette).
    You have things like 4 door chargers and 2 ton mustangs(GT 500). Once the true Pony Cars return:2008-2010 Camaro,Challenger,Boss Mustang, everything will change. And there is no way rwd is going anywhere...what about Zeta-GM's global rwd platform?
    Plus several import/euro companies have current rwd platforms and many future ones: Hyundai making a rwd pony car.
    But anyway, back on topic....

Hey Corey, you should tell that slowstang owner to fix his car and run him for money...

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Well that puts some relief back on me lol

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

You dont think the new camaro and challenger are gonna weigh alot, have you looked at them, they are gonna be heavier than our cars with all those perfomance and luxury options. The new camaro is gonna be like 3800 just from looking at it.
    Last edited by 2000T/A Guru; 08-08-2007 at 07:26 AM.

Electron Blue
    2002 EB Z06

F uckin' O bviously R etarded D ickhead, i had a mustang ONCE.......! oh, shit i almost fainted thinking about it, i've gotta go puke now!

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

Quote Originally Posted by 2000T/A Guru View Post
    You dont think the new camaro and challenger are gonna weigh alot, have you looked at them, they are gonna be heavier than our cars with all those perfomance and luxury options. The new camaro is gonna be like 3800 just from looking at it.
    the curb weight of the concept tips the scale a little over 3400, who knows about the real thing thou

Awaiting Activation 5.7literMustangEater's Avatar

Torrid Red
    2004 Pontiac GTO

kind of off topic but whats with this rumor I hear about them wanting to stop producing RWD cars within the next few years?[/QUOTE]

GM has no plans on killing the rear-wheel cars, but Ford does. The only rear-wheel drive car they will have is the Mustang. This is scheduled to take place in 2011. Article was in Motor Trend I think. I will have to find it to make sure. You will only get rear-wheel drive from trucks and the pusstang from Ford. I'm glad though, hopefully that will mark the beginning of the end for the Pusstang!!!!!!!

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

lol

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

gm needs to make the impala ss and monte ss rear wheel drive again, and make the new cobalt ss rear wheel dive, that would make that car soo much more fun, and add like 70 more base hp, a little light 280hp cobalt with rear wheel drive would be perfect.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information