Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

98Z a4 vs 01WS6 m6 CAN I WIN???

This is a discussion on 98Z a4 vs 01WS6 m6 CAN I WIN??? within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; i would say he'll get you. but i got a m6 and i know its easy to miss third! so ...

blue,blue
    00 z-28 m6, 06 H3

i would say he'll get you. but i got a m6 and i know its easy to miss third!
    so keep your cool and drive your ride. if he has any problems off the line or hitting third you got him. and i would go from a stop, from a roll he has a greater advantage. just my thoughts!
    LS7 clutch,01 slave,Corsa 3" stainless exhuast,drilled/slotted rotors + ceramic pads,160 thermo,Mti clear lid,msd 8.5 wires & Ngk plugs...more to come!
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2311455

silver & black
    98 Z-28 Camaro

im going to try it from a roll even if he does beat me from ds, the best roll kick my car has is either 25 to 30 or 60 to 65, i might even try a 1/4, its all for fun anyways, i will definetly post the results tommorow night, win or lose

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Good. Let us know, you be the driver in this drivers race and win.

silver & black
    98 Z-28 Camaro

well this sucks, i didnt even get to race him, see we was going to race after mine retraining was over, he said they was still to much snow where he lives at to get his car out....he said we will try it another time, i was ready to run to, i was like hek yeah, no what i mean, when it does happen, i will let you all know.....i did hear about a race while i was out tonight though, a boy with a 06 gt raced a 98 to 02 wsd 6spd, he said from ds he outrunned the ws6 but he didnt say how bad, he then told me the ws6 outrunned him from a roll, pulled him by a car or so, i know the car he raced but i aint for sure what year it is, forgot to mention the gt is 5spd,

Every day is a gift-enjoy preston1980's Avatar

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

That sucks, what a let down. All that build up and no climax.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

^^^lol^^^

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

blue balled

silver & black
    98 Z-28 Camaro

yeah it sucks.....the race is going to happen i just dont know when....ill be more ready when it does happen though........im going to order lts,offroad y-pipe,slp lid, and a k&n filter this week, it should be a little more interesting then

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Wear a diaper, cause revving those longtubes will cause you to bust geezy in your pants!!

silver & black
    98 Z-28 Camaro

i cant wait to here what they will sound like, i just dont know how the slp lm exhaust will sound with the lts, hopefully i will be able to tell a difference in power, i will probly port and polish the tb, and take the screen out of the maf
    Last edited by vernon; 12-11-2006 at 06:06 PM.

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by vernon View Post
    i cant wait to here what they will sound like, i just dont know how the slp lm exhaust will sound with the lts, hopefully i will be able to tell a difference in power, i will probly port and polish the tb, and take the screen out of the maf
    I have never heard one with LT's/ORY/LM, but I heard is way too loud. But, some people like that. The cops and your neighbors will not, and that is another issue. You might want to look at great value/sound deals like the magnaflow or hooker catback setup. I have the hooker with LT's/ORY, and can confirm it sounds boner inducingly delicious.

Go to www.s2performance.net for a good deal on an awesome P & P throttle body, and I have heard the stock MAF is good like it is up to 500 HP or so.

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    Wear a diaper, cause revving those longtubes will cause you to bust geezy in your pants!!
    Yeah, my wife almost had to change her panties. We were driving (she was at the time, she likes my "stick" shift) and had to pass a truck. She dropped it down to 2nd, thinking she was in 4th, and floored it. The sweet V8 sound with the newly installed Hooker LT and ORY echoing off the 18 wheeler as we flew passed it going up a hill was awesome. She didn't shift until 5600 and our windows were down.

silver & black
    98 Z-28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Too Fast View Post
    Yeah, my wife almost had to change her panties. We were driving (she was at the time, she likes my "stick" shift) and had to pass a truck. She dropped it down to 2nd, thinking she was in 4th, and floored it. The sweet V8 sound with the newly installed Hooker LT and ORY echoing off the 18 wheeler as we flew passed it going up a hill was awesome. She didn't shift until 5600 and our windows were down.
    man thats awesome, man im going to order the lts tonight and a offroad y-pipe if they have one for the headers, im going to go with the hedman torque step headers, should work pretty good, at least hope so

silver & black
    98 Z-28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    I have never heard one with LT's/ORY/LM, but I heard is way too loud. But, some people like that. The cops and your neighbors will not, and that is another issue. You might want to look at great value/sound deals like the magnaflow or hooker catback setup. I have the hooker with LT's/ORY, and can confirm it sounds boner inducingly delicious.

Go to www.s2performance.net for a good deal on an awesome P & P throttle body, and I have heard the stock MAF is good like it is up to 500 HP or so.
    i hope they aint to loud, i live pretty close to everyone around here, but as long as i like the sound of them, to me thats what matters....i aint no hell raiser or nothing like that, as long as they sound good, i will be happy, got to have it sounding good for the rod runs in pigeon forge, tn...i will probly just take the screen out of the maf cause i heard it will get more air through it, im going to check the website out later, appreciate it

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Quote Originally Posted by vernon View Post
    man thats awesome, man im going to order the lts tonight and a offroad y-pipe if they have one for the headers, im going to go with the hedman torque step headers, should work pretty good, at least hope so
    Yeah those should be great. They should make an ORY for them. We were driving south on KY 121 (or maybe 21, or some road there!) on our way to Science Hill (near Somerset) when she made the pass. Just entered one of KY's dry counties. I guess we are getting off topic, eh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information