Black
    1998 Trans Am Ws6

98 ws6 vs 02 buststang

My two friends both have 02 gt's and think the "big" bad 4.6L is something serious so when I got my ls1 I told Ill give em both two lenghts on the highway and run em down. Mine was stock at the time they both have intake exhaust o/r mid pipe and some pos diablo tune. We take off at 50 and by fourth gear im beating both by a length and a half. Showed them what real muscle car is.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Cool man.

But, beating a basically stock 2v gt is really not much to brag about. But sounds like a cool race.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

With headers they manage to put down 265 rwhp, they didn't stand a chance. What you failed to do was place a waiger.

Black
    1999 Trans-Am

Quote Originally Posted by Transamws6 View Post
    Cool man.

But, beating a basically stock 2v gt is really not much to brag about. But sounds like a cool race.
    Smoking lightly modded 2v gt's whos owners think the are "big" and bad with a 2 carlenght disadvantage with a stock ls1 is something to brag about and you should shove it in there face everytime you see them.

1993 Mustang Gt(SOLD!)
    Searching for LS1 TransAm

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by NorthwoodDavid View Post
    Smoking lightly modded 2v gt's whos owners think the are "big" and bad with a 2 carlenght disadvantage with a stock ls1 is something to brag about and you should shove it in there face everytime you see them.
    haha, i figured they weren't really worth you guys time. They really don't stand a chance against an LS1. I know when i get mines next summer, I'm not wasting my time on em. Maybe. lulz.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

+1. Every chance you get. Rub it in.

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Black
    1999 Trans-Am

Quote Originally Posted by Transamws6 View Post
    haha, i figured they weren't really worth you guys time. They really don't stand a chance against an LS1. I know when i get mines next summer, I'm not wasting my time on em. Maybe. lulz.
    lol you would think. But finding some1 with the balls to run ya is alot harder than you think. So once they become available you will see how you will be the first one in line to teach them a lesson lol, that only needs to be taught once

I could never get any1 on the street to run me once they heard a cam LTs and a cutout lol they thought i was serious. I would have to pull up to ppl as slowly/quietly as i could in 6th so they wouldn’t hear it, I would go all the way down to 40 in 6th if i had to, then...shift&pop the clutch in 2nd and let that bitch roar like a bat outta hell!!!

1993 Mustang Gt(SOLD!)
    Searching for LS1 TransAm

lol you would think. But finding some1 with the balls to run ya is alot harder than you think. So once they become available you will see how you will be the first one in line to teach them a lesson lol, that only needs to be taught once

I could never get any1 on the street to run me once they heard a cam LTs and a cutout lol they thought i was serious. I would have to pull up to ppl as slowly/quietly as i could in 6th so they wouldn’t hear it, I would go all the way down to 40 in 6th if i had to, then...shift&pop the clutch in 2nd and let that bitch roar like a bat outta hell!!!

Thread Information