Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 87

98 T/A vs. 07 Mustang GT

This is a discussion on 98 T/A vs. 07 Mustang GT within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by big hammer lolz! *cough* blkcloud* *cough* hahaha, amoung others. It seems every kill sections thread has someone ...

  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,260

    Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

    Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    lolz! *cough* blkcloud* *cough*
    hahaha, amoung others. It seems every kill sections thread has someone coming in to scold us about street racing.

  2. #62
    Senior Member BLKCLOUD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    1,100

    B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

    Nah, I was already old and cranky by then.

    I may have gotten better at it though. By the same token, I think some of ya'll have gotten better at stupidity, so its pretty much a wash.


  3. #63
    Senior Member bluehawk2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hickory, NC
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,492

    midnight blue
    2000 trans am

    Why does people gotta be assholes to one another, like I was once told by my grandmother if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say it at all. Seems like everybody has to put thier 2 cents into everything, and if it doesnt seem like what the person was doing was safe then try to correct them in the proper manner that an adult should. To earn respect you have to give respect, and when you call somebody out what are you expecting them to do bow down at your feet and kiss them hahaha not!!! So how about this lets try and act like we have a little bit of maturity around here. And if the person doesnt wanna take the advice then let them find out the hard way. We live we learn we die thats all their is to it. So let's see if everybody can learn something from this, instead of being a bunch of douche bags and trying to start a piss contest.

  4. #64
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    I blame all this on the mazda guy

  5. #65
    Senior Member big hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    manitoba, canada
    Posts
    1,731

    silver
    2002 ws6

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    hahaha, amoung others. It seems every kill sections thread has someone coming in to scold us about street racing.
    word. i am against street racing within city limits. i used to do it all the time however back then we were runing 17 second vehicles.

    there is no track around here. but we have a measured and marked 1\4 mile on a deserted secondary highway. can race for 30 minutes before you even see anyone.

  6. #66
    Senior Member big hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    manitoba, canada
    Posts
    1,731

    silver
    2002 ws6

    Quote Originally Posted by BLKCLOUD View Post
    Nah, I was already old and cranky by then.

    I may have gotten better at it though. By the same token, I think some of ya'll have gotten better at stupidity, so its pretty much a wash.

    word. i'm stupid as shit, but i like to party. so it's pretty much a wash. plus i have a huge wang so that keeps me happy.

  7. #67
    Senior Member BLKCLOUD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    1,100

    B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

    Quote Originally Posted by bluehawk2000 View Post
    Why does people gotta be assholes to one another....
    I don't know......why does people gotta be assholes?

    Fluffy and I will gladly take the blame! (not sure what for, but we'll take it)

  8. #68
    expensive tires az gt eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    phoenix
    Posts
    1,951

    white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

    Quote Originally Posted by kevnstac View Post
    And for all the idiots holding the "stupid" sign....look in the mirror. if you condone this type behavior, I hope to GOD you lose a loved one to an asshole like that. Then we'll see how you feel.
    I hope to god you lose a loved one? You got serious issues dude.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by bossho View Post
    if I ran a civic I don;t think I'd know what the back looked like, unless it it was a monster, that wasn't me though I'm typically leery of Manatee County Sherrifs or FHP hiding on the sides of the road outside the gates of those events, but if your local and you want to run let me know - well keep it safe and have some fun, im running just a 100% stock a4 ls1 with hardly even any add-ons yet
    We ran a white TransAm on the way out. I only saw one white TransAm at the import event so I'm guessing it was you. I remember there were two people in the TA, because they switched driving positions in front of us before leaving the track. We were in the green turbo Civic. If it was you, your car looked pretty stock. I saw you chasing a CRX, then we got in front of you later down the road. You were aggressive behind us at the light so we thought we'd give you a run. The green hatch went 11.10@129mph in case you were wondering what the hell happened.
    Last edited by Superluminal; 10-30-2009 at 08:51 PM.

  10. #70
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    73

    whote
    98 T/A RAM AIR

    Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post
    We ran a white TransAm on the way out. I only saw one white TransAm at the import event so I'm guessing it was you. I remember there were two people in the TA, because they switched driving positions in front of us before leaving the track. We were in the green turbo Civic. If it was you, your car looked pretty stock. I saw you chasing a CRX, then we got in front of you later down the road. You were aggressive behind us at the light so we thought we'd give you a run. The green hatch went 11.10@129mph in case you were wondering what the hell happened.
    ok - that sounds like me for sure and what the results would have been based on your trap speed and crazy fast 1/4 mile time I would have had my ass handed to me
    Last edited by bossho; 11-03-2009 at 12:15 PM.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by bossho View Post
    ok - that sounds like me for sure and what what have happened based on your trap speed and time I would have had my ass handed to me
    Yeah, you disappeared. Good looking car though.

  12. #72
    Member pewterz55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    502

    light pewter metallic
    1999 z28

    Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    word. i plus i have a huge wang so that keeps me happy.
    he wins all arguments. game over

  13. #73
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    73

    whote
    98 T/A RAM AIR

    Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post
    Yeah, you disappeared. Good looking car though.
    thanks for the compliments - sounds like you've done alot of work - congratulations on having such a sexy beast - sounds like i need a bit more work before I can give you a run that wouldn't be wasting your time, I'll let you know when I'm ready for ya :-) if you dont mind plz keep me posted on anything local I may be interested in or that may want to run that's more in my league - I'm always up for a challenge (at least where I have half a chance of a positive outcome)
    Last edited by bossho; 11-03-2009 at 12:18 PM.

  14. #74
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    73

    whote
    98 T/A RAM AIR

    Quote Originally Posted by pewterz55 View Post
    he wins all arguments. game over
    LMAO

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by bossho View Post
    thanks for the compliments - sounds like you've done alot of work - congratulations on having such a sexy beast - sounds like i need a bit more work before I can give you a run that wouldn't be wasting your time, I'll let you know when I'm ready for ya :-) if you dont mind plz keep me posted on anything local I may be interested in or that may want to run that's more in my league - I'm always up for a challenge (at least where I have half a chance of a positive outcome)
    The car isn't that sexy, it has a dent on the passenger quarter panel from some stupid bitch in the past. Oh, and it's not my car... I was the passenger.

    As far as a challenge, I don't really know anyone with a 13s car. We're all in the 11s or faster. Just take the thing to the import events and you'll beat 75% of the cars there who come on street tires, like idiots. I'm sure there are a few 13s cars in the mix too.

    Keep it clean, build it right, and the car will make you smile.... at least in a straight line.

  16. #76
    Member Bouvers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    31
    Posts
    857

    Blue 1997 Trans Am(Sold)
    Pewter 2001 Trans Am Vert

    I do have a couple aspects to point out that I don't think the die hard street racing haters have taken into consideration.

    There is a time and place for everything, if want to race else where then a track. There is places for it, as mentioned deserted highways outside of populated areas *for safety and as to not arrouse any suspision with noise*
    Do when visibility is good if possible.

    Secondly, what about those of us that are major car enthusiasts and want to enjoy ourselves and for one reason or another don't have access to a track? Maybe its 4 hours drive, are we to be expected to invest 8 hours of driving to fit in a couple runs. I would say FUCK NO... What about those of us with restrictions... I have a vert and I'm kicked off the track now unless I get a roll cage which I'm NOT prepared to do... what then?

    Lastly there was a bunch of bashing on roll racing. I agree from a 70mph roll thats getting a little extreme and pointless. But slow roll racing has its place... its called those of us with power and weak drivetrain not wanting to litter car parts all over the highway after we dynamite or rearends from a hard launch.

    other then that this is a kill forum let the fucking guy tell his story regardless of how rediculous it may be.
    Last edited by Bouvers; 11-05-2009 at 09:12 PM.

  17. #77
    Member zeetwentyeight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    A, A
    Age
    27
    Posts
    690

    Red
    1998 Camaro Z28

    i have gone 150 down a freeway whats the big deal?
    Every one needs to understand shit happens no matter what!
    Whether its speeding or going to slow it happens sorry if anything has happened to some ones loved ones caused by driving or traffic, but if you understand how hard it is why wish it upon others, you and they know they don't wanna go through it?

  18. #78
    Member zeetwentyeight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    A, A
    Age
    27
    Posts
    690

    Red
    1998 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouvers View Post
    I do have a couple aspects to point out that I don't think the die hard street racing haters have taken into consideration.

    There is a time and place for everything, if want to race else where then a track. There is places for it, as mentioned deserted highways outside of populated areas *for safety and as to not arrouse any suspision with noise*
    Do when visibility is good if possible.

    Secondly, what about those of us that are major car enthusiasts and want to enjoy ourselves and for one reason or another don't have access to a track? Maybe its 4 hours drive, are we to be expected to invest 8 hours of driving to fit in a couple runs. I would say FUCK NO... What about those of us with restrictions... I have a vert and I'm kicked off the track now unless I get a roll cage which I'm NOT prepared to do... what then?

    Lastly there was a bunch of bashing on roll racing. I agree from a 70mph roll thats getting a little extreme and pointless. But slow roll racing has its place... its called those of us with power and weak drivetrain not wanting to litter car parts all over the highway after we dynamite or rearends from a hard launch.

    other then that this is a kill forum let the fucking guy tell his story regardless of how rediculous it may be.
    like he said i did 150 from SLC, ut to lava hot springs ID

  19. #79
    expensive tires az gt eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    phoenix
    Posts
    1,951

    white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

    i had to spend time and scroll to the top of the page and check, this is the kill story section, not the drag racing section, right? i checked
    Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Try roasting your crow. It'll be easier to get down.
    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I like grilling mine with a nice brown sugar based rub

  20. #80
    Speak the truth jad628's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    52
    Posts
    2,307

    Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by zeetwentyeight View Post
    i have gone 150 down a freeway whats the big deal?
    Every one needs to understand shit happens no matter what!
    Whether its speeding or going to slow it happens sorry if anything has happened to some ones loved ones caused by driving or traffic, but if you understand how hard it is why wish it upon others, you and they know they don't wanna go through it?
    Huh?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Mustang gt's??
    By Transamws6 in forum Domestics and Foreigns
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 06:28 AM
  2. 05 Red Mustang GT
    By Z06-Goose in forum Showcar and Detailing
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 09:39 PM
  3. ls1 vs mustang gt
    By midnightnavyz28 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 05:56 PM
  4. here's my mustang...
    By sit_back in forum Member's Rides
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 08:42 PM
  5. 06 Mustang GT vs. 99 z28
    By raybroussard in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 01:51 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •