Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 100 of 100

4 civic's, 1 turblowed..

This is a discussion on 4 civic's, 1 turblowed.. within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by 4tun8 It runs on gasoline but you're not adding straight gas to the tank, it's obviously an ...

  1. #81
    Senior Member 01ws6er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The 717
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,471

    Red
    2001 Trash Can

    Quote Originally Posted by 4tun8 View Post
    It runs on gasoline but you're not adding straight gas to the tank, it's obviously an entirely different technology.
    4 Stroke
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4_stroke_cycle

    2 Stroke
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2_stroke

    Different technology, yes, but the only real difference in Fuel would be that you have to add oil to the gasoline prior to putting it in your tank (for lubrication)...Still burns gasoline.
    Last edited by 01ws6er; 09-23-2008 at 12:53 PM.

  2. #82
    Senior Member big hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    manitoba, canada
    Posts
    1,731

    silver
    2002 ws6

    Quote Originally Posted by 4tun8 View Post
    It runs on gasoline but you're not adding straight gas to the tank, it's obviously an entirely different technology.
    negative. the oil is injected directly into the engine. you put straight gasoline in the tank.

  3. #83
    Senior Member 01ws6er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The 717
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,471

    Red
    2001 Trash Can

    Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    negative. the oil is injected directly into the engine. you put straight gasoline in the tank.
    depends on the 2 stroke app...For example, I used to have a blaster that required only straight gasoline and the oil was injected through a different tank. My RM125 required the gas to be premixed.

  4. #84
    Member adam3566's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Janesville,Wisconsin
    Posts
    880

    black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

    Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    OMG...so a 2.0 VTEC is an amazing motor, but the LS1 isn't? Your a complete tool man. After observing your post I don't even know why Wesman has waisted his time on you.

    I'm betting you don't even own a vette.
    Well then you haven't seen my video and picture threads you dumbass. Or the fellow members that have met me more than a few times locally. Never said the 2.0 was amazing, said it was a good motor, which it is. I don't need to impress some little douchbag kid online. I'm a v8 man by heart but still appreciate what other motors can do. Calling someone a tool? So now I'm an object you use to fix things? Wow your education background must be impressive trash ball. Sorry your a waste of my time. Done arguing with morons online to prove what? That your ignorant and sound like a retard, no thanks. I'm done.
    Last edited by adam3566; 09-23-2008 at 01:11 PM.

  5. #85
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    austin
    Posts
    524

    Black/Black
    '00 Firebird WS6 T/A

    Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post
    Well then you haven't seen my video and picture threads you dumbass. Or the fellow members that have met me more than a few times locally. Never said the 2.0 was amazing, said it was a good motor, which it is. I don't need to impress some little douchbag kid online. I'm a v8 man by heart but still appreciate what other motors can do. Calling someone a tool? So now I'm an object you use to fix things? Wow your education background must be impressive trash ball. Sorry your a waste of my time. Done arguing with morons online to prove what? That your ignorant and sound like a retard, no thanks. I'm done.
    ow-eee.... easy on the harsh pills there, gramps. remember other posters are people too? i'll tell it like it is but this is just one step over the line in a thread that's been walkin that way for some time. chill out; we all respect other motors too but this is neither the time nor the place to talk about how bad ass my gator's 2cyl pos is.

  6. #86
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by richard head View Post
    ow-eee.... easy on the harsh pills there, gramps. remember other posters are people too? i'll tell it like it is but this is just one step over the line in a thread that's been walkin that way for some time. chill out; we all respect other motors too but this is neither the time nor the place to talk about how bad ass my gator's 2cyl pos is.
    I think its obvious by his posts that his maturity level is well below other people in this thread. When you can't voice your opinion or construct an arguement without calling people names like "dumbass", "douschebag kid", and "retard", you need to put the keyboard down and go out and get some fresh air. Is not like anyone here is personally attacking him, we're talking about differences of opinion. If people can't deal with it then they shouldn't bother posting, because all it does is ruin the entire thead for everyone.

  7. #87
    Member squee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Age
    27
    Posts
    952

    Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 SS M6

    Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post
    I know your not comparing a 2JZ to a normal lsx motor, because if you hard you need to be slapped hard jr. A 2.0 VTEC motor is shit? Please it is an amazing motor. Remind me again who had the first motor over a 100hp per liter? Oh that's right a honda motor.
    Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post
    Never said the 2.0 was amazing, said it was a good motor, which it is.
    Wow, looks like the Alzheimer is kicking in already gramps...

    Sure looks like you said it was amazing to me...

  8. #88
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by squee View Post
    Wow, looks like the Alzheimer is kicking in already gramps...

    Sure looks like you said it was amazing to me...
    DAMMIT SQUEE...you beat me to it.


  9. #89
    Member 4tun8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    PA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    485

    Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

    Ok I'll say it. The k20 is an amazing motor.


    BTW Wesman speaking of someone elses maturity level made me "lol".

  10. #90
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post
    Well then you haven't seen my video and picture threads you dumbass. Or the fellow members that have met me more than a few times locally. Never said the 2.0 was amazing, said it was a good motor, which it is. I don't need to impress some little douchbag kid online. I'm a v8 man by heart but still appreciate what other motors can do. Calling someone a tool? So now I'm an object you use to fix things? Wow your education background must be impressive trash ball. Sorry your a waste of my time. Done arguing with morons online to prove what? That your ignorant and sound like a retard, no thanks. I'm done.
    wow, someone needs to get laid - BAD!

  11. #91
    Senior Member big hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    manitoba, canada
    Posts
    1,731

    silver
    2002 ws6

    Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    depends on the 2 stroke app...For example, I used to have a blaster that required only straight gasoline and the oil was injected through a different tank. My RM125 required the gas to be premixed.
    yeah race bikes are premix. to save weight via eliminating complex parts. full race sleds are the same too.

  12. #92
    Member adam3566's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Janesville,Wisconsin
    Posts
    880

    black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

    Quote Originally Posted by richard head View Post
    ow-eee.... easy on the harsh pills there, gramps. remember other posters are people too? i'll tell it like it is but this is just one step over the line in a thread that's been walkin that way for some time. chill out; we all respect other motors too but this is neither the time nor the place to talk about how bad ass my gator's 2cyl pos is.
    That actually made me chuckle, especially that last line. " bad ass my gator's 2cyl pos is" that is classic. And yes I did get a little too excited over a website and appologize for that.

  13. #93
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post
    That actually made me chuckle, especially that last line. " bad ass my gator's 2cyl pos is" that is classic. And yes I did get a little too excited over a website and I apologize for that.
    Fixed.

  14. #94
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by 4tun8 View Post
    Ok I'll say it. The k20 is an amazing motor.


    BTW Wesman speaking of someone elses maturity level made me "lol".
    How ironic that you make such a statement when its well known that you are an import troll. All you do is try to gain respect for your car and other imports around here, and despite people telling you to stop because we DON'T CARE, you persist in doing so anyway.

    But you want to call me out on my "maturity level". The irony owns you.

  15. #95
    Member 4tun8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    PA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    485

    Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    How ironic that you make such a statement when its well known that you are an import troll. All you do is try to gain respect for your car and other imports around here, and despite people telling you to stop because we DON'T CARE, you persist in doing so anyway.

    But you want to call me out on my "maturity level". The irony owns you.

    Have you ever posted a kill story?

  16. #96
    Member adam3566's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Janesville,Wisconsin
    Posts
    880

    black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

    Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    Fixed.
    Do you really go around fixing everyones mistakes? Sorry I don't pay attention to every little detail while at work.

  17. #97
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post
    Do you really go around fixing everyones mistakes? Sorry I don't pay attention to every little detail while at work.
    You can go on flicking me off all you wan't around here. I don't have to answer to your offensive remarks with a similar gesture. Your ignorance and lack of class is making me look like GOD around here.

    Carry on...

  18. #98
    Member adam3566's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Janesville,Wisconsin
    Posts
    880

    black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

    Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    You can go on flicking me off all you wan't around here. I don't have to answer to your offensive remarks with a similar gesture. Your ignorance and lack of class is making me look like GOD around here.

    Carry on...
    Look like god? Something that doesn't exist? yes your good at that........ Great logic. Offensive remarks? No, just need to be corrected for an ONLINE typing error. Go get yourself a life, if that's the best you can do is correcting peoples mistakes.

  19. #99
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post
    Look like god? Something that doesn't exist? yes your good at that........ Great logic. Offensive remarks? No, just need to be corrected for an ONLINE typing error. Go get yourself a life, if that's the best you can do is correcting peoples mistakes.
    Almost every one of your posts has offensive remarks and is basically an immature rant. Thats what he's referring to, not your poor grammar or spelling.

  20. #100
    Member adam3566's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Janesville,Wisconsin
    Posts
    880

    black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Almost every one of your posts has offensive remarks and is basically an immature rant. Thats what he's referring to, not your poor grammar or spelling.
    Only being offensive because I don't need to be corrected on grammar of all things. If I make a mistake automotive wise, then yes please correct me. But grammar, come on.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2007 Honda Civic - Upgrading From Stock Honda Civic
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum Stereo and Electronics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 07:10 PM
  2. Civic with an LS1 in it
    By Y2KPewterSS in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-04-2007, 08:15 AM
  3. Alpine Honda Civic Si - Civic Demonstration
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum Stereo and Electronics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 05:10 AM
  4. CIVIC Vs. 00 SS M6
    By OnEbAdReDSS in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 05:09 PM
  5. 97 LT1 vs. civic
    By Musclefan21 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 07:53 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •