Thread: 350z Lol

98T/Aformula

350z Lol

So me and my two friends are drivin to a buddies house in my car and its about ten or so at night so not much traffic on the roads. I pull up to the light and look to my left and glance accrost the intersection...I was heading east and the cars were looking at were heading south...but anyways we see this old 3RD gen T/A sitting there while this new 350Z pulls up behind him and starts flashing his lights and going nuts ??? My friends start egging me on so I cave lol, so my light turns green so instead of going stright I get in the left turn lane and flip a bitch real quick before there light turns. I pull up beside the z with a car infront of me and the light turns green so I speed up and get infront of the older T/A and the z pulls in the right lane, so im in the left...So be it the next light we come up on is red !!! He rolls up next to me and revs his engine...whatever lol...light turns green and we both hit it I run it to about 80 and had about 5 cars on him and we hit the next light and he had to get behind me...so he is on my ass to the point I couldnt see his head lights, so this light turns green and I punch it agin not allowing him to pass, and we just so happen to hit another light...I roll down my window expecting him to say something...but his window stays up but his girl in the passenger seat just had a smile on her face and was staring over lol...Light turns green I put my hand out the window with the peace sine and rip him a new one till about 100...I get in the left lane to turn around and here he comes on the wrong side of the road into on coming traffic...Dumb ass...and then going around 110 blows through a red light causing many cars to slam on there breaks or even realize what was going on...Overall even with an extra 350lbs in the car the z was no match for the T/A...It was one of the funnest street races ever just tought I would share it with you guys...Good times !

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Poor guy...he went delirious when he found out in front of his g/f that his "fast" car is slow. Nice kill bro...they're always sweeter when their girl is there...sucks when it happens to you though.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Nice kill man... he was probably pissed cause his G/F started making fun of his manhood at tha point...

Blue
    99 Z28

Nice kill. I liked the 350Z's until I destroyed one when my Z28 was stock, then I lost respect for them.

AAH> As the famous phrase is coined again.
    There is no replacement for displacement.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

nice kill, i love doin that with their lady friends in there.

Quote Originally Posted by cavpat View Post
    Nice kill. I liked the 350Z's until I destroyed one when my Z28 was stock, then I lost respect for them.
    why were you expecting a different outcome? lol nice kill

Blackety Black
    35th Anniversary SS

Good kill and info, there is a 350Z that drives by my house always revving his engine, can't wait to catch him at a light or on the highway...

98T/Aformula
    Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    nice kill, i love doin that with their lady friends in there.
    Yeah it was real funny, we looked about the same age so I think she forgot who she was driving with for a sec lol this guy you could tell was just a D-Bag so overall everthing about this race was...SWEET !!! haha...

Thread Information