Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 121 to 132 of 132
Like Tree7Likes

2013 5.0 A6 vs 2000 Z28 A4 **VID**

This is a discussion on 2013 5.0 A6 vs 2000 Z28 A4 **VID** within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by Mystic Z-28 ''Cool story, bro''. Do you see the resemblance? Ah okay....

  1. #121
    Moderator Firebirdjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    12,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Z-28 View Post
    ''Cool story, bro''. Do you see the resemblance?
    Ah okay.

  2. #122
    Senior Member TLS_Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,706

    Ray Charles blue
    1492

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Z-28 View Post
    Are you butthurt because your camaro didn't run as well as mine does, bro? Sure seems like it. lawl and since when are 3.15 gears better than 3.23's, broseph stalin?
    Mine ran 13.5 and then 12.9 after the gear change on bald tires. I have forum members that were there. Your car doesnt run that.

    Who has 3.15 gears? Certainly not the Mustang owner. lol I have done the math. The 3.31 geared 6-speed manual Mustang is = to a C5Z with stock tranny and gearing (within a few MPH here or there) concerning RPM's.....that is till you get up to 4th because if you dont know, 5th gear in the Mustang is 1:1.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Z-28 View Post
    123k miles. Anything else you want to be wrong about, bromeo?
    Its still a beater/hooptie. With someone like you behind the wheel I am sure its beat to hell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Z-28 View Post
    How do you people think that the 5.0 ''pulled away'' on the rolls? He got the hit both times and I stopped his pull and held him there. That's not pulling away, not by a long shot.
    He is right, he pulled you easily. They pull an LS1 easily, its not saying the LS1 isnt fast, the 5.0 is faster.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Z-28 View Post
    Are you mad now that your car couldn't get sideways as easily as mine can, Rambro? Cry baby is gonna cry!

    Oh and by the way, Brome-slice. I raced this same 5.0 last night. Now he has a CAI and Tune though. We did a 50-55 roll (my sweet spot). It was dead even until about 90-100, then the 5.0 started to very slowly pull. At 150 mph he was about 1 car ahead of me. He wasn't really pulling anymore once my RPM's in 3rd gear got up there.
    Sure.....my car got more sideways than yours because of the mods and it didnt get that far sideways unless the wheel was cranked.

    Quote Originally Posted by az gt eater View Post
    I use both open and conceal here in AZ. Open carry when I am in the bad neighborhoods with my family. This always gets people to leave me a space. They know that I HAVE a weapon. I haven't had any problems with any harrassment. I am also smart enough to not go into these areas after dark. I also "open" carry in my car. That means I leave my pistol on the seat. That way if I need it, I can get to it immediately. The other times I open carry is when I am out in the desert. When I run across other people, they first of all have their own weapons. Second of all, they can see that I have one as well. This deters crime. Mainly the reaon I open carry in the desert is the reason I carry it. Rattlesnakes. They are very common, and often will allow the first person to pass before they start buzzing. And when I say pass, I mean within striking distance.
    Conceal carry to me usually means that my pistol is concealing my wallet. If someone demands my wallet, I will literally have to move my pistol first. And I am sure you can see how that will turn out. But, I have been in very bad areas of the country, and conceal carry at work. This is where I have no choice but to keep my protection from the eyes of clients if they happen to stop by the job.
    As far as AZ gun laws, they are very relaxed. You can drive around downtown Phoenix with a fully loaded AR in your lap with the safety off. Cops don't bat an eye whether you have a pistol on the dash, a rifle in the pass seat, or are open carrying in the gas station 5 feet away from them. I have run through every immigration checkpoint here in the state NUMEROUS times with a pistol right in front of me on the dash, and have NEVER even had an officer ask about it, much less pull me out of line for it.
    Latest gun related incident: At work last week here in Phoenix. We are working on an apt complex. Me and my guys are split up into 3 groups of 2 guys each. We are setting our ladders up outside the doors for the apts. One group of my guys had a lady come outside with a shotgun. She stated that she thought someone was trying to break into her apt. The cops showed up about 2 hours later. I spoke with them, and it turns out they were called to service a parenting time issue. Seems the same lady called to have her son returned to her, because her ex wouldn't return her child when he was supposed to. I though they were there about the gun issue. The cop spoke to my two guys and said that as long as she thought there was imminent danger, she had the right to defend herself and her property with lethal force as neccesarry. End of discussion. That means that if someone is trying to steal my car, and I see that, I can use lethal force to stop them.
    That is the castle doctrine. It really means that you are not required to back down from any situation where you feel that your life, or property is at risk. There was a huge media backlash when this was signed into law in Florida. But, they were wrong. The rest of the states followed suit after that. The saying now is that only tourists get robbed in FL, because everybody else has guns. AZ is a bad place to go picking on people. I think that most people understand that.... That keeps crime rates down. And the legislation is in effect to back you up if you decide that your property or your life is at risk. I agree fundamentally that you should hit someone before you shoot them, but what if you lose that fight? You may lose your life. The laws say that you have the right to use lethal force.
    I agree with being able to carry for the reasons you posted. I also believe that it does cut down on crime when criminals have to think about "Is this person packing?"

    Quote Originally Posted by 98TransAmWs-6 View Post
    If opinions based on feelings are garbage then most of what you have said falls into that category TLS. You have presented absolutely no facts. I am not saying that I agree or disagree but your opinion is just that and is not based on factual information.

    Virginia is retarded as far as defense laws go. If someone breaks into your house or car and you shoot them because you didn't know if they were armed or not you probably will go to jail if they die or get sued if they don't. On what planet does that make sense. If they hadn't committed breaking and entering they would be uninjured.
    Besides just opinion I have thrown in examples that involve reasoning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Z-28 View Post
    That guy is a complete and utter failure.
    Sure I am. Want to compare notes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    Hey TLS, I think you hit the send key too many times. Relax, calm down, and focus
    I agree. Heading to the nursing home to visit my grandmother. Doubting she will see Thanksgiving.
    Last edited by TLS_Addict; 10-28-2012 at 10:38 AM.

  3. #123
    Junior Member Mystic Z-28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    73

    Mystic Teal Metallic
    2000 Camaro Z28

    TLS, you don't know what my car would run at a track, so zip those cum stained lips of yours. And the 5.0 in question is an auto, Bro Montana. They have 3.15 gears. You're ignorant as hell, Broseph Brodozer. And in the video he never ''pulled easily''. The only reason he got those few feet ahead of me was because he got the hit and I was in a dead spot, and then I STOPPED his pull. Get your eyes checked, Helen Keller.

    He only put 1 lousy car on me from 50 to 150 mph, with a CAI and Tune added. Those 5.0's are sooooo sicc fast!!!11
    Last edited by Mystic Z-28; 10-28-2012 at 10:57 AM.

  4. #124
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Quote Originally Posted by TLS_Addict View Post
    Boys, I have plenty of hobbies...more so than most.

    1. I agree with being able to carry. Open or concealed, its up to you. I would choose to hide it. It should be FEDERAL not state by state. My ideas are not "ifs" but the thought of a possibility. People with concealed weapons have stepped in when the bad guy didnt know they had it. If you have it open you can be their target prior to them starting to commit a crime. I have police friends, when they are off duty......NONE of them will show what they are packing.
    2. The time the 2nd was put in to place when? You really think it was directly related to todays times? I see where you think it may but they didnt have the same issues we have today. Now did they? Yes, they had crime but not near what we have to contend with doay.
    3. I am SURE that crime drops in those areas where it is permitted to carry. I didnt say it didnt....again you jump to conclusions and I never said I dont agree with people being able to carry. Once again you assumeed that about me. So lets see these "Thousands of tests".....hahaha Sorry, but thousands? Link to the thousands of test, please.
    4. I have no real life experience? I have wored down town NYC, DC, Baltimore, Atlanta and parts of NJ. I have seen some shit holes first hand so get off with I dont have any experience because that is a bunch of crap. And you know the saying about "The other side of the tracks."? That is where I was working......where the actual train stations that work on the trains. No, they are NOT good areas.\ and I am not talking about where you get on your train to go to work.
    5. How are what you guys say not opinions? Your opinion is I have never been or seen things happen. Its my opinion you are all closed minded and no matter what reason is given to you your opinions are based on more feeling than the consideration of all things involved.
    6. I am far from a gun control activist. lol Most likely I have owned more weapons than most people. My biggest problem is figuring out which gun to take when I go hunting. The past few years I have downsized my collection because I dont get the chance to shoot or use them and I get bored. Probably only around 30 guns left in my name at this time and you lump me in with activists? THAT goes to show you dont think before you make assumptions.
    7. Have you posted ANYTHING beyond badgering, how bad ass you are about protecting your "100k car", your own opinions and interpretations? I think not. Continue to think so.
    8. What I contribute is common sense. Perhaps I need to contibute a bunhc of youtube videos in every single thread about a particular vehicle I own, would that help?

    Please, do not feel sorry for me. Your ideas, assumption and justifications are set in stone. You dont think about all factors involved only what you believe are the only instances. In fact it is me who feels sorry for you. Go on thinking people on here agree with you.....there are a select few but the fact of the matter is many of us outside of this, your small corner of the internet where you feel important, find you to be absolutely hilarious. I think what one person said was "This is why we need a test for people to be permitted to vote."

    What you miss is that I really dont care what you do, how you feel or what you think....but I can piss you off in a heartbeat and boys, as soon as you become emotional it is easy to see that your posts run purely on that. Granted, you try to tone it down to show its not and that is quite evident by how you go from angry and quick tempered to then and attempt at sounding intelligent then only to try and show pit? Keep on keepin' on fellas.

    Good day, sirs.
    I'm not bothering to read all this crapolla. Google it.

    1000's may have been a bit much but studies on the subject have been done over and over for many years so I'll say hundreds,, happy?..lol

    The burden of posting facts is on you friend. Stop confusing "common sense" opinions with facts.. Mkay?

    SO you have cop friends,, big woop woop, I know all the cops in my city does'nt give me a leg up on anything.

    So you have some guns,, I have built cannons (also legal in PA XD) over 55mm that put big shit over a mile down range so what!

    I won't bother posting video of them as you don't like videos..
    Last edited by Smittro; 10-28-2012 at 10:59 AM.

  5. #125
    Senior Member cpop98ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wilkes-Barre, PA
    Posts
    1,545

    Black/Black
    98 WS6/04 Sierra Dmax

    I like salmon

  6. #126
    expensive tires az gt eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    phoenix
    Posts
    1,951

    white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Z-28 View Post
    I don't get it. Please explain.

  7. #127
    Senior Member cpop98ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wilkes-Barre, PA
    Posts
    1,545

    Black/Black
    98 WS6/04 Sierra Dmax

    "cool story bro"

  8. #128
    expensive tires az gt eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    phoenix
    Posts
    1,951

    white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

    I get it. Now I'm a little butthurt. Nothing a half hour looking at pictures of turtles on the internet won't fix.

  9. #129
    Senior Member TLS_Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,706

    Ray Charles blue
    1492

    Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    I'm not bothering to read all this crapolla. Google it.

    1000's may have been a bit much but studies on the subject have been done over and over for many years so I'll say hundreds,, happy?..lol

    The burden of posting facts is on you friend. Stop confusing "common sense" opinions with facts.. Mkay?

    SO you have cop friends,, big woop woop, I know all the cops in my city does'nt give me a leg up on anything.

    So you have some guns,, I have built cannons (also legal in PA XD) over 55mm that put big shit over a mile down range so what!

    I won't bother posting video of them as you don't like videos..
    You said thousands....thus it is YOU have to give the proof they exist. You made the claim....not me, that means you must show that they exist. If you cant get that you have major problem, Mkay? hahaha You are such a joker. You make a claim of "thousands", I call you out to prove it and then you say the burden of proof is on me? This is the same mind that thinks a dead car manufacturer is the bomb. hahaha

    Learn to use a comma, please. And you know EVERY SINGLE cop in your city? Wow, you have how many in that town and you can remember every single one of their names? lol Yes, I know police officers. Sheriffs, town cops, Troopers and a few NY SERT officers. But because you know more you are the man, right? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Z-28 View Post
    TLS, you don't know what my car would run at a track, so zip those cum stained lips of yours. And the 5.0 in question is an auto, Bro Montana. They have 3.15 gears. You're ignorant as hell, Broseph Brodozer. And in the video he never ''pulled easily''. The only reason he got those few feet ahead of me was because he got the hit and I was in a dead spot, and then I STOPPED his pull. Get your eyes checked, Helen Keller.

    He only put 1 lousy car on me from 50 to 150 mph, with a CAI and Tune added. Those 5.0's are sooooo sicc fast!!!11
    I am ignorant? hahahaha Its not just about rear end ratios, sunshine. This proves just how uneducated you are that its not even funny at this point.

    Your rear end ratio is 3.23 with tranny ratios of 3.06, 1.625, 1.0 and .696.
    THe 5.0 auto ratio is 3.15 with tranny ratios of 4.17, 2.34, 1.52, 1.14, .87 and .69.

    Do you know what that means? Even with LESS gear in the rear (VERY SLIGHTLY LESS) end he STILL will come out of the hole faster, has closer spaced gearing to keep him in the power band and with his higher RPM engine WILL pull on you. So your point that you have better gears in the rear is retarded and his 4.17 is a much better gear to come out of the hole vs your 3.06. So that is shot to shit.

    And I am ignorant when my math proves you wrong? Good try.

  10. #130
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Quote Originally Posted by TLS_Addict View Post
    You said thousands....thus it is YOU have to give the proof they exist. You made the claim....not me, that means you must show that they exist. If you cant get that you have major problem, Mkay? hahaha You are such a joker. You make a claim of "thousands", I call you out to prove it and then you say the burden of proof is on me? This is the same mind that thinks a dead car manufacturer is the bomb. hahaha

    Learn to use a comma, please. And you know EVERY SINGLE cop in your city? Wow, you have how many in that town and you can remember every single one of their names? lol Yes, I know police officers. Sheriffs, town cops, Troopers and a few NY SERT officers. But because you know more you are the man, right? lol



    I am ignorant? hahahaha Its not just about rear end ratios, sunshine. This proves just how uneducated you are that its not even funny at this point.

    Your rear end ratio is 3.23 with tranny ratios of 3.06, 1.625, 1.0 and .696.
    THe 5.0 auto ratio is 3.15 with tranny ratios of 4.17, 2.34, 1.52, 1.14, .87 and .69.

    Do you know what that means? Even with LESS gear in the rear (VERY SLIGHTLY LESS) end he STILL will come out of the hole faster, has closer spaced gearing to keep him in the power band and with his higher RPM engine WILL pull on you. So your point that you have better gears in the rear is retarded and his 4.17 is a much better gear to come out of the hole vs your 3.06. So that is shot to shit.

    And I am ignorant when my math proves you wrong? Good try.
    I don't have to do shit.. You're just funny now..

    But hey you can keep going if you like. Like I said at least two times now I could care less what you think, do, or say.

    Learn to use comma's? LOL! Stop running letters and words together and I'll work on my comma's.

    Your insults are weak. You resort to insults because you never had a leg to stand on with the garbage you've said on any of the subjects you tried to cover..

    I pay cash for my low mileage vehicles how about you? I can still get parts, and my warranty is still honored.

    The manufacture of the H3 is GM, last I checked they were still in business..

    By your standards I guess people whom own Pontiacs and Oldsmobiles should just hang it up then huh?

    Go have another beer or shot of courage.. You obviously need it.. lulz

    FBJ was spot on. You're just a troll.
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif


    Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

  11. #131
    Moderator 35th-ANV-SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wherever life takes me
    Posts
    12,465

    Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

    I think everyone has shared their thoughts now. If ANYONE else posts in this thread they will be getting ink and given a vacation from this site.

    That is not opinion. That is fact.
    It's on jackstands.

  12. #132
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    I think everyone has shared their thoughts now. If ANYONE else posts in this thread they will be getting ink and given a vacation from this site.

    That is not opinion. That is fact.
    You posted while I was typing.. Post deleted.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2013 Boss 302 goes down!..
    By Nightmare00 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-15-2016, 05:39 AM
  2. 2000 Camaro Z28 A4 vs 2013 5.0 A6 - REMATCH!
    By Mystic Z-28 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-06-2015, 04:57 AM
  3. T/A Nationals 2013
    By LimeNine in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 05:40 PM
  4. LS1 Calender 2013
    By SOMTRANSAM in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 01:57 PM
  5. 2013 Corvette!!!
    By 10spokess in forum Corvette
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 12:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •