Black
    2005 CTS-V

2010 Acura TL SH

Had a run in with one of thees and they are pretty quick little cars. I pull up to a light, he was behind me, gets over in the next lane because no one was in it. The entrance to the highway was coming up and I had a feeling he was going to try and shoot in front of me to get onto the highway. Light goes green I dont punch it until I see him get on it, gets about a car length in front of me then by 80 I slowly pull about a car on him and he had to get behind me so he was sitting behind me at the light to get on the highway haha. Bone stock tbss but still that was a very quick little car.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by Bamfin06Tbss View Post
    Had a run in with one of thees and they are pretty quick little cars. I pull up to a light, he was behind me, gets over in the next lane because no one was in it. The entrance to the highway was coming up and I had a feeling he was going to try and shoot in front of me to get onto the highway. Light goes green I dont punch it until I see him get on it, gets about a car length in front of me then by 80 I slowly pull about a car on him and he had to get behind me so he was sitting behind me at the light to get on the highway haha. Bone stock tbss but still that was a very quick little car.
    They are heavy with the SH AWD but make 310hp and can have a manual 6 speed.

Thread Information