Results 1 to 15 of 15

2008 Hemi Charger VS 2007 Trailblazer SS

This is a discussion on 2008 Hemi Charger VS 2007 Trailblazer SS within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Well, got home early from work lastnight. So after going home to shower and clean up for my girl i ...

  1. #1
    Senior Member NeeD4SpeeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,720

    Collectors Edition Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6

    2008 Hemi Charger VS 2007 Trailblazer SS

    Well, got home early from work lastnight. So after going home to shower and clean up for my girl i was on my was to her house for some late night num num LOL.

    So i'm at the light and 2 cars to my left is a charcoal grey hemi charger. I think nothing of it so knowing that the next light that is about 1000ft away changes to red rather quickly i decide to step on it a bit off the like. (Not WOT just about 70% juice)

    So then i hear this charger open it up and attempt to catch me. So i floor it and keep a sizeable lead over him (about 4 cars) pulling a bit but this was from rolling from about 30mph already.

    THEN.... We get to the next light next to one another and HIS WIFE!!! Who was sitting in the passenger seat asked me if i wanted to go. Being that i was already in a rush to my girls house and love the challange i was all for it.

    Light turns green and were both off

    I pull about a car ahead of him right off the line (i have the AWD 3SS version but i was listening to him and he didn't smoke off the line) and started pulling bus lengths till i had to get out of it cuz some dickhead decided to cut across 4 lanes and cut in front of me. When i applies the brakes, he was still at WOT and still took like like 2-3sec to blow past me, exhaust squeeling and all.

    We get to the next light right before my girls block and but tinted windows are up (before they were down) and i gave the thumbs up and even honked the horn to give him a friendly nice race. NOTHING BACK...What a sore loser!

    So another victory for the LSX series! Although it wasnt my CETA sure feels good kickin ass with a vette motor under your hood!!

    I dont have anymods except for a CAI and re-tune. Cuz the TBSS comes with HORRIBLE torque management so i needed to get that fixed ASAP!

    I didn't realize the Hemi chargers were so slow. The guy didnt have a cam or headers cuz i woulda heard it but def an exhaust and who knows what else and it just was really a blow out. And my truck only has 425hp (With the re tune, not RWHP no AWD dynos close by my area) and it weights a slothy 4885lbs w/o me in it! Who knew but made my night none the less!!!

  2. #2
    old timer blue02Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,805

    Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

    nice! good kill. i love me some TBSS


    i like how you were street racing, most likely speeding and you call someone an asshole for going across 4 lanes in front of your lawbreaking ass. EPIC

  3. #3
    Senior Member NeeD4SpeeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,720

    Collectors Edition Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    nice! good kill. i love me some TBSS


    i like how you were street racing, most likely speeding and you call someone an asshole for going across 4 lanes in front of your lawbreaking ass. EPIC
    SPEEDING!!!! NOOOOO NOT ME!!! What are you talking about?!? I sware it was only a 0-45 (Speed limit race) LOL

  4. #4
    Junior Member mw98transam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    TEXAS
    Age
    31
    Posts
    40

    Red
    1999 Trans Am

    It always pisses me off when people roll up the windows after getting beat. But we all know that no amount of window tent can take away the ass kicking they just got.

  5. #5
    Senior Member karpetcm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Tujunga, CA
    Posts
    1,646

    White
    01 Camaro 6speed

    You get ricer fly by's, windows rolled up, flipping you off, ignoring you and so on. Typical human behavior after getting a good beat down. Ive gotten a thumbs down before a race saying my car is just loud thats all it is and told me he will smoke me in his nissan altima and would race me for pinks. I asked him when your done making payments on your POS and when the light turns on in your brain ill race you for pinks. Told him the extra money would be nice selling your car, hehe.

  6. #6
    Senior Member NeeD4SpeeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,720

    Collectors Edition Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6

    yea i mean cmon, you have the balls to race but not the balls to congratulate the other person on a good win. Thats ricer shit, you would think better coming for another muscle car owner but i guess GM and F-body owners just have a better class of drivers!

  7. #7
    Junior Member mw98transam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    TEXAS
    Age
    31
    Posts
    40

    Red
    1999 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeD4SpeeD View Post
    yea i mean cmon, you have the balls to race but not the balls to congratulate the other person on a good win. Thats ricer shit, you would think better coming for another muscle car owner but i guess GM and F-body owners just have a better class of drivers!
    I agree we are a better class of drivers....Ive had ricers, mustang drivers and even exotic car drivers be assholes towards me on the street, win or lose, but ive only had 1 guy in a F-body act like a dick.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,260

    Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

    I have raced ALOT of people. I have had f-bodys, vettes and many other GM products talk down to me and give me the cold shoulder after they lost when i was in my T/A. Assholes drive all types of cars

  9. #9
    Senior Member NeeD4SpeeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,720

    Collectors Edition Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    I have raced ALOT of people. I have had f-bodys, vettes and many other GM products talk down to me and give me the cold shoulder after they lost when i was in my T/A. Assholes drive all types of cars
    Very true, but Chevy, Pontiac owners seem to have the majority of the good sported drivers. And coincidentally, Ford and All imports seems to share the most assholes

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,260

    Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeD4SpeeD View Post
    Very true, but Chevy, Pontiac owners seem to have the majority of the good sported drivers. And coincidentally, Ford and All imports seems to share the most assholes
    Thats only because GM owners win more often then not. Not as many chances to do the roll window up and ignore move.

  11. #11
    Senior Member 00LS12LS6Z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bristow, VA
    Posts
    663

    Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 (sold)

    Quote Originally Posted by karpetcm View Post
    You get ricer fly by's, windows rolled up, flipping you off, ignoring you and so on. Typical human behavior after getting a good beat down. Ive gotten a thumbs down before a race saying my car is just loud thats all it is and told me he will smoke me in his nissan altima and would race me for pinks. I asked him when your done making payments on your POS and when the light turns on in your brain ill race you for pinks. Told him the extra money would be nice selling your car, hehe.
    I wish someone did that with me. Nothing like having a little extra money after selling the Altima or have it as a daily driver.

  12. #12
    Senior Member karpetcm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Tujunga, CA
    Posts
    1,646

    White
    01 Camaro 6speed

    Daily driver wouldnt be a bad idea at all, i guess i was pissed and i really wanted to rub it in. Some people pull up next to you inside there car acting like there hard core when in the end all it does is make them look like a f*g. To me its just like flipping someone off when your driving your car and the person your flipping off is walking down the street, what is he gonna do run after your car while your doing 40-50mph flipping him off. Everyone has there taste some like there cars loud, middle or hardly. One person may like a Altima and another a Z06, i think putting down people just because they chose a specific car to drive is stupid no matter how hard it is for you to understand there reasons. Like for some reason i really like and respect the WRX STI, i hated the new ones but they are growing on me. I like several other cars as well not just chevy's but ive always come back to and bought camaro's in the end for reasons that most people would'nt understand and maybe some will like on this site.
    Last edited by karpetcm; 09-01-2009 at 07:08 PM.

  13. #13
    Member El Toro Loco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Harlingen, tx
    Posts
    757

    pewter
    2001 Trans AM WS6

    good kill. yeah ive had a few of those sore losers before, if i lose i always tell the guy or girl whoever good race and thumbs up. its all in good fun anyway right. im the type hay i lost maybe i did something wrong or the guys car was jus better no excuse i never do the i missed third or missed whatever shift deal. i jus say good race and depending how bad the loss if they want to go again im down for one more or two for best of three

  14. #14
    Senior Member NeeD4SpeeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,720

    Collectors Edition Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by El Toro Loco View Post
    good kill. yeah ive had a few of those sore losers before, if i lose i always tell the guy or girl whoever good race and thumbs up. its all in good fun anyway right. im the type hay i lost maybe i did something wrong or the guys car was jus better no excuse i never do the i missed third or missed whatever shift deal. i jus say good race and depending how bad the loss if they want to go again im down for one more or two for best of three
    Exactly, its all in good fun anyway. i don't know why everyone has to be a sore loser. if you lost, just more incentive to get more parts LOL That's how i look at it. Ill always give a thumbs up or a friendly nod or honk wheather i lose or win. just some good old fashion adrenaline rush and good fun, nothing to be sore about esp when you start the race....

  15. #15
    Senior Member justinmc978's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    college station, tx
    Posts
    2,564

    sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

    killed two ganstah wiggas in a coby ss, got the tinted upped window

    btw does a ss coby count as rice or gm material or...?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS
    By Mr. Luos in forum Member's Rides
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 08:26 AM
  2. 2008 Trailblazer SS
    By kevnstac in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 11:43 AM
  3. For Sale: 2008 Trailblazer SS 1SS RWD
    By TN94z in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 10:34 AM
  4. New Lime Green Hemi Charger
    By Sarge in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-12-2008, 05:16 PM
  5. 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona Hemi 5.7
    By hmorris7000 in forum Domestics and Foreigns
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 12:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •