Triple Black
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

2001 Trans Am Ws6 vs Honda Civic Hatchback

Ok, so i am driving back from school with 2 of my buddies and we are just chilling on the road going the speed limit, where out of nowhere a weed wacker --i mean a civic-- pulled out from a street and came zipping up to me. I look over and point and my friends laugh and we are all laughing at the guy. I take a look inside the civic and there is a 3 pod pillar on the driver side A pillar. So i say to myself, wow, a civic hatch back with 1 person + Fart Can + prossibly turboed...sounds like a butt woopin. We both pull up to the next light, and i roll all my windows down and i give him a kinda hand flick meaning "go ahead" and he starts reving his ass off. The light turns green and i give him a 2 sec launch on me. Well, as soon as i realize it, the Civic starts pulling lengths...and i hear a PSHHT, sound as he shifts and im like "Damn, thats a fast turboed POS". So then i decide to floor the car to 6k rpms and start shifting and starting to put some lengths on his ass. I pulled off at 100 and he did a ricer fly by with a nice wave though. cool dude. Hes up by Front Royal, VA with a liscense plate called "Pushin10s" haha.

let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmlover90 View Post
    Ok, so i am driving back from school with 2 of my buddies and we are just chilling on the road going the speed limit, where out of nowhere a weed wacker --i mean a civic-- pulled out from a street and came zipping up to me. I look over and point and my friends laugh and we are all laughing at the guy. I take a look inside the civic and there is a 3 pod pillar on the driver side A pillar. So i say to myself, wow, a civic hatch back with 1 person + Fart Can + prossibly turboed...sounds like a butt woopin. We both pull up to the next light, and i roll all my windows down and i give him a kinda hand flick meaning "go ahead" and he starts reving his ass off. The light turns green and i give him a 2 sec launch on me. Well, as soon as i realize it, the Civic starts pulling lengths...and i hear a PSHHT, sound as he shifts and im like "Damn, thats a fast turboed POS". So then i decide to floor the car to 6k rpms and start shifting and starting to put some lengths on his ass. I pulled off at 100 and he did a ricer fly by with a nice wave though. cool dude. Hes up by Front Royal, VA with a liscense plate called "Pushin10s" haha.
    haha. the license plate is the only thing that made me laugh in that. I know guys that are kinda ricers but respect muscle. they would do that just to watch a car go. lol. heck one time a buddy of mine did that. he wanted me to fly by him. lol. I gave him a 3 seccond head start in his honda and I flew by him as soon as I hit the gas. llol

Thread Information