2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

2000 Z28 vs 1999 Z28 vs 1994/95 Z28

Soon to come, no kills/deaths yet

A local guy with a black LT1 Z28 with an LS1 front end, bought this camaro especially for a local family of brothers who has a bunch of mustangs. Apparently anybody who doesn't own a mustang (especially the fbody guys), have had nothing but bad encounters with these boys. Everything from trash talking to actual fighting I've never had any problems out of them, and am actually somewhat friends with one of the boys. Anyways...

Another buddy of mine (EVIL-LS1 on here) had ran this camaro, beat him by 4-5 cars. EVIL has the red '02 Z A4 with intake/exhaust, 2.73s and 245 street tire. The guy with the LT1 ran the foxbody blue mustang that has a built engine (no clue as to what) to perform on the nitrous. Supposedly the mustang runs 13.2s in the 1/4, but in the 1/8 on a 200 shot, its been a bust of 6.8s, runs consistent 7.0s. The mustang has yet to make an appearance for me, as I've been asking the last 3 weeks to see what it's got. Whatever

So I get a text last night from the LT1 guy asking if I want to run. I oblige and we agree on midnight to meet at the local DQ. Then I get texts saying how he's got a bottle on it now, possibly running 15" DR wheels/tires. Other people are saying he's got a cam/stall now. Makes sense, since he was wanting to try my buddy's 99 SS H/C/I car I ask him and he says all he has is 3.73s and a "chip". So I put the DRs on my pewter car (since I don't wanna blow the 10 bolt in my white one), and go to take a shower, as I'm getting texts from the guy saying "All LS1 guys say LT1s are spraying when I beat them" and just a bunch of stupid crap. Whatever. Told him it's not a big deal, we can all pop our hoods and check out each others cars. He said he doesn't do that, its just run what you brung and hope its enough. Whatever. I call it mutual respect and a reason to bullshit and talk amongst a group of car guys, but I guess this guy is a little weird about that.

Then he bails out at the last minute, saying the roads have too much salt and sand on them, he doesn't want to chance it. So I'm stunned, seeing as how he called me out, then wants to basically, in a roundabout way, talk shit to me, and then he pusses out. So we've got it set up for next weekend to run. I'm taking the DRs off, and slapping them on the white car that's geared and ready to go with 150 shot that nobody knows about I'll be driving the pewter car, my buddy in my white one, and ole' boy in his LS1 slaying machine. Will have the camera recording it all for my fellow LS1.com members

2000 Z - Light Pewter Metallic - A4 - 130k - Bolt Ons - My Pride and Joy
    2002 C5 - Electron Blue - M6 - 32k - My Dream Car

Blog Entries

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

cant wait my bru

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

I just hate waiting... seems to be the common them lately. People wanna call me out, then either I hear nothing else come of it, or they back out. Pretty soon, I'm just gunna start telling everyone to kiss my

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

Damn that must be irritating. Cant wait for the race, good luck

Blog Entries

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

hahaha where do you live... ill give you a race I know youll win but it will be fun none the less lol

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

You'd have to come all the way down to Spotsyltucky

Blog Entries

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

oh hahahaha thats a little to far

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Sunset metallic orange
    '01 Camaro SS

I'm subscribed!! I need to see how this ends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The sound of your piss hitting the urinal.......yea it sounds feminine!

navy blue metallic
    2002 camaro ss

People talk to much, hope you dust his ass!
    2002 Camaro SS/M6. Volant CAI, 80mm TB w/spacer, cat delete w/ ory, borla XR-1 w/ cme, custom tune, 3.73's, 8,000k HID headlights and foglights, 19" staggered ruff 278 wheels.

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Quote Originally Posted by dennis ss View Post
    People talk to much, hope you dust his ass!
    Interesting you mention this.

On the ole' FB (that's right FB battles ) I mentioned I was still eager to run the "fast blue mustang thats been waxing everybody" and my buddy mentioned I should run the black LT1. So I told the story, and whaddya know? Ole' boy comes on saying he'll race me anyday. Then sends me a text saying his car is down until HOPEFULLY next weekend

But there is a somewhat local guy that is interested in trading his LS1 Z with a 6.0 LQ9/cam/243 heads for my white Z. His has 265k miles on the chassis and is complaining its a money pit (trans can't seem to stay together). So we'll see how that goes. If it goes any further, I may hold off on racing these clowns until the deal goes through or falls through

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Results are in

So I ran the ole' LT1 in my pewter car. Quick rundown of what I have is a K&N open filter setup, smooth bellows, LTs, aftermarket Y w/ cats, Borla muffler and tips, and 4 O2s that need to be replaced, causing me to run batshit rich

So I meet up with him this morning at 2am at the local hangout. Roads are dead, nobody there, and we get to talking. We agreed to do one race of what he wanted, and one that I wanted. He's on a street tire, I'm on a DR. I told him since he wanted a deadstop, I wasn't gunna burnout because of the condition of my driver rear tire where it's cut from hard launches (fender lip). So I popped my hood, showed him I had no nitrous, he was real cool. So they looked at each other with a grin, and he proceeded to pop his and BAM! Nitrous lines and solenoids. Come to find out, it ran like shit because he was only spraying 100 shot, but it ran like a raped ape on a 150 shot, and that's where he has it at. So I'll save the BS, and get on with it...

Deadstop, traction was a lost cause for him. He decided he didn't want to do any motor runs, so we ran twice, with him jugging, both from my preference of a 30mph roll (come to find out he has 2.73s as well). At the top of first, he had a fender on me. As my car shifted to second and began to climb, he managed to pull his rear bumper to my front pretty quick, until I neared the top of second (5k), where he had maybe a rear fender on me, and it looked like his pull was slowing down. As I got to the top of second, I had stopped his pull, and I started to get excited, adrenaline going like crazy Then he shuts it down Same race, all over, same results. So we ran from a 30mph roll, but our speeds we acheived weren't even that of a 1/4 mile trap speed. I decided not to take it any faster because of the condition of my one tire and not wanting to risk it. That and my radar detector went off on the last run so I slowed to let him know, and we hurried about a mile down the road to a wawa where we sat and BS'ed for a while (as a cop came in 2 minutes after we did, staring us down and driving slowly by us in the parking lot lol).

I complimented him on the race, he did the same and then questioned me again about my mods. Him and his buddy persisted there's something else done to my car that I probably don't know about, because he beat EVIL-LS1's car on a 100shot, breaking up So with him on a 150 shot and barely creeping by me, I guess he thinks my car is modded more or must be a factory freak, I dunno, another bolt on LS1 is all it is.

Long story short? Real cool guy, real honest, and now we're forming an alliance to take out these pesky mustang guys (more-so this blue mustang that keeps walking all over everyone). Need to get the rest of my stuff on my white car and stop BS'ing and debating on what I'm gunna do with it, and show up to the track in March with it. Ah well, awesome night.
    Last edited by MrMasterCraft; 01-23-2011 at 12:16 AM.

Blog Entries

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

good stuff man... i really want to see how you would fare against a cobra and see their face afterwards lol

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

I don't lol

Thread Information