Blackety Black
    35th Anniversary SS

2 kills in 2 miles

It was Saturday night at like 11:30 and i was on a common car circuit in the area rt. 22. I was cruising and on a perpendicular street at a light i saw like a 91 firebird that was fugly to be honest and it looked like a v6 to me. He quick pulled out and got next to me at the next light. I looked over to see if we was racing and he revved his engine as soon as i looked-wasn't no v6. I asked him what motor he had and he said a 350 chevy motor i told him nice sleeper (no spoiler & firebird emblems only), then the light turned green. i think he pulled away without spinning his tires and i ripped a burnout through second and stayed with him until my tires stopped spinning then i blew him away. I was merging onto the high way when he was about 8 cars behind me, he flashed his lights as i got off so i supposed he was saying that was fun. As soon as i merge on the high way i spot something coming up on me quick, here is a yellow mustang '05 or '06, with dark stripes. There was traffic in my lane so he passed me and i had to get behind him, i couldn't hear his exhaust so i figured i was going to dominate him. So traffic broke up next to us but not in front, he quick skeeted across three lanes to the right lane and punched it. I didn't even shift down from 5th. and just followed him 3/4 throttle and eventually passed him. I slowed down because popo's are abundant in the area. Then I saw him coming at me again so i dropped it in to 4th and put the hammer down and pulled away so quick i thought his motor blew. It was a fun night all in all, sorry for the long post...

Black
    2000 TA

I was out saturday night. I wish I could have meet up with a fellow Fbody owner. I was on 22 for awhile. We stopped at DQ and went to the movies and a couple of other shops the gf wanted to go to. I saw a yellow viper but he wouldnt play with me. it was one of the older rt/10's the guy driving head was sticking out the top.

Blackety Black
    35th Anniversary SS

Quote Originally Posted by texinteg View Post
    I was out saturday night. I wish I could have meet up with a fellow Fbody owner. I was on 22 for awhile. We stopped at DQ and went to the movies and a couple of other shops the gf wanted to go to. I saw a yellow viper but he wouldnt play with me. it was one of the older rt/10's the guy driving head was sticking out the top.
    Thats great, when i sit in my friends honda prelude and i have to move my seat up because someone is sitting behind me he has to open the sunroof so my big head can fit.

But yea i wouldn't mind having someone pull up next to me on 22 that can give me a good race. I'll keep an eye out for you.

I also forgot to mention my girl was with me that night so i had some extra weight and still killed that bird & pony.

Have you seen that beat firebird out there sounds like he's runnin straight pipes?

Black
    2000 TA

I dont really get out that often up there. I wish I had more time to go out.

Blackety Black
    35th Anniversary SS

Well I'm only on 22 like once every two weeks or so, there aren't nearly as many fast cars on 22 compared to the carlisle pike. Mostly ricers on 22. Still fun to cruise up and back tho, tons of chicks out there all the time.

Black
    2000 TA

Too many cops in both places. I like to run out in the country. I cant afford to get pulled over. Speaking of which I need togo pay that stupid fine I got for my Registraion being expired. $166 dollars for being a few days out of registraion.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I have never been pulled over in the cruising spots around here. There have been nights where i would be in over 40 races and see cops pulling over other people but they never got me.

Black
    2000 TA

Shit I get pulled over just for waiving at the cop. they always try to find something wrong to give me a ticket. usually I dont leave anything for them to find.

Blackety Black
    35th Anniversary SS

Well shit your just lucky 2000T/A... I love flying through the country but theres always some stupid animal that comes running out, or some roadkill that i won't be able to clear and/or swerve to miss.

You ever notice those radar guns on the stop lights on 22? Don't speed through a light, just between.

Blackety Black
    35th Anniversary SS

Shit I get pulled over just for waiving at the cop. they always try to find something wrong to give me a ticket. usually I dont leave anything for them to find.
    Cops are always staring directly at me as they pass, i normally tilt my head and give them a retarted look and or smile real big just to piss them off. I got that from my dad beleive it or not. He drives a '72 Z28 and gets all kinds of cops staring. Yellow with black stripes, got a ZZ4 crate motor in it. He kills me in first and second, but when i get into third i start catchin up. He's got a m4 Muncie and i got an m6.

Black
    2000 TA

I never noticed them. I thought they were for emergency service vehicles Not radar.

Black
    2000 TA

I would love to have a 72. Oh well. You should come down to hanover some night. all kinds of racing down there. you set up a race on the main strip and then head out of town to actually race. I am heading down the tonight to go work in the shop on one of the custom engines I am building for a customer.

Blackety Black
    35th Anniversary SS

I would love to have a 72. Oh well. You should come down to hanover some night. all kinds of racing down there. you set up a race on the main strip and then head out of town to actually race. I am heading down the tonight to go work in the shop on one of the custom engines I am building for a customer.
    Sounds like a good time, I did notice there are way more cool cars out of harrisburg. Whenever i roll out of here to like hanover or york or where ever theres always more interest in cars. Any way i will head to hanover soon.

What kind of motor? And for what vehicle?

Black
    2000 TA

LS364/440hp with a hot cam swap and a few other finishing touches. topped of with a quick fuel carb. it is going in a 70 nova. then I might work on my TA some and help the shop owner with his 98 formula turbo.

Blackety Black
    35th Anniversary SS

Sounds like some sweet rides you guys are working on.

I have a really really bad condition "69 camaro convertible RS SS" that I'm going to do a frame off resto on. Needs new everything. I have all #'s matching motor, tranny, rear. I'm restoring it to all original condition, not cause i'll like it but because i'm selling it then. It's definetly going to take me a while but it's going to be really really valuable.. I got a 72 Nova sitting out back waiting then too. I think i'm just going to turn that into a drag car, but i haven't really decided yet. It runs ok now, just needs interior and paint. Then it will be fun to cruise in but won't be that fast. Loud as hell tho...

Black
    2000 TA

Well I went down to the shop last night and worked for a while. Bryan got his new turbo and that thing is massive. I might just have to buy his old turbo setup off of him. He was making 650hp on the old set up with out the Methanal injection. We got some new products that we are working on for the LS based engines.

Blackety Black
    35th Anniversary SS

Sweet, once i get some money saved up i'll have to stop by your shop and check out what you are selling.

Black
    2000 TA

You dont have to save anything up to check out what we will be selling. You can check it out anytime. i cant really discuss what all we offer but if you want to pm me i cant tell you as i am not yet a sponser.

Thread Information