Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

1st kill w/the SS...

Friday night, returning home after my softball game, some kid/guy my age is weaving behind me in my mirrors in the highway, then pulls along side of me and guns it a little. it's a nice new electric blue c6 vette with fresh 30 day tags on it. I catch up to him still in 6th gear and he wants to go, so i still have it in 6th and on his second honk, i drop it to 3rd (were about 70mph) and on the third honk, i'm gone. i don't think he even knew what was happening to him. I'm sure the sound of my exhaust got him too, from dead quiet to LM bleed from the ears. I hopped up a good 1-1/2 car lengths on him and shift into 4th, he starts catching up to me (still had a good 3/4 car length on him) and with traffic ahead i shut it down between 115, and 120mph. he pulled up even, looked at me (some asshole look like i got lucky) and then he took off all crazy weaving in and out of traffic. think he was a little butt sore. i guess he and his buddy thought they had an easy target...

i usually don't do the whole street racing thing but he just got on my nerves. nice rush knowing i got the best of that guy...

Wicked Witch = 1
    Blue C6 = 0
    2018 CTS-V: °°668rwhp/658rwtq°°
    2013 ZL1: °°590rwhp/576rwtq°°
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

Ya im sure you suprised him.... nice kill btw.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

good kill

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

the c6 driver probly went home and cried after that beating lol

nice kill! seeing domestics weaving thru traffic like assholes pisses me off even more then rice for some reason

Silver
    2002 Z28

Its nice to take down vettes, cant say I have had the pleasure of a C6 yet..

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

hahaha I toyed with a v6 camaro and a cavalier on my way from Chicago, they were driving like assholes especially the cavalier. Needless to say I shut them both down.

yup, I'm a bully I know.

I saw a lot of old guys in vettes too, but they didn't try anything. I guess I like being provoked first. I'll start picking fights one of these days. I just hope its never with a cop!

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by jmhvenom View Post
    Its nice to take down vettes, cant say I have had the pleasure of a C6 yet..
    ^^^me too. nice race, but was he modded, with your power wouldnt you pull on him more? unless...........C6 ZO6

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

perhaps i should have pulled him more, my windows were down and my t-tops out...lol

i have no clue if he was modded, chances are he wasnt. still had 30 day tags on the back...

Iraq money well spent. TRY ME GT's Avatar

Black on Black
    2000 Camaro SS M6

haha. nice kill. sometime ppl with vettes think they are the fastest thing in the world. im glad you beat him bro.

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

NICE KILL .surprised u didnt beat on him worse with 409rwhp..i cant wait to do some vette romping

Ugly but well hung, A-10 SS#1531's Avatar
    1998 Camaro SS M6 Hardtop

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    NICE KILL .surprised u didnt beat on him worse with 409rwhp..i cant wait to do some vette romping
    I agree. I saw a C6 A6 at the track and I was running .5sec quicker and 4mph faster in the 1/4 that he was and I'm putting down 377rwhp. I wouldn't think he'd be able to start to catch up to you at that speed with your power. Nice kill none the less though.

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SS#1531 View Post
    I agree. I saw a C6 A6 at the track and I was running .5sec quicker and 4mph faster in the 1/4 that he was and I'm putting down 377rwhp. I wouldn't think he'd be able to start to catch up to you at that speed with your power. Nice kill none the less though.
    thanks guys, i had a ton of air resistance with the windows down and t-tops out. there's a lot of wind whipping through the interior at that speed...

does this to the hair--->

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

I like seeing your races dude. You got almost the exact same mods, and almost the exact same power numbers as I do. But, I dropped 300 lbs out of mine though

Glad to see it was pure walkage. Can't wait to get mine back on the road and start putting notches on the ole belt again.
    Heads 'n Cammed, Moser 12, 3.73's, Weight Reduction, 13" Brembo Kit
    BMR track suspension, full exhaust, the works...
    412whp/394wtq 1/4 mile slip coming soon!
    Gone: '01 Laser Red Cobra 3.73's/Full Bolt-ons

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by SSwt00SS View Post
    Friday night, returning home after my softball game, some kid/guy my age is weaving behind me in my mirrors in the highway, then pulls along side of me and guns it a little. it's a nice new electric blue c6 vette with fresh 30 day tags on it. I catch up to him still in 6th gear and he wants to go, so i still have it in 6th and on his second honk, i drop it to 3rd (were about 70mph) and on the third honk, i'm gone. i don't think he even knew what was happening to him. I'm sure the sound of my exhaust got him too, from dead quiet to LM bleed from the ears. I hopped up a good 1-1/2 car lengths on him and shift into 4th, he starts catching up to me (still had a good 3/4 car length on him) and with traffic ahead i shut it down between 115, and 120mph. he pulled up even, looked at me (some asshole look like i got lucky) and then he took off all crazy weaving in and out of traffic. think he was a little butt sore. i guess he and his buddy thought they had an easy target...

i usually don't do the whole street racing thing but he just got on my nerves. nice rush knowing i got the best of that guy...

Wicked Witch = 1
    Blue C6 = 0
    nice kill

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

Congrats!! Brian!!

Thread Information