Pewter
    1999 Trans Am

1999 Trans Am Vs. 2010 Camaro 2SS

Dont know if this is a kill story, but my brother has a 2010 camaro 2SS, and the other night we dragged a little bit, well to me it seems out of the few times we go to run, it seemed pretty even to me for several reasons, he beat me a few times, and i beat him a few times, especially when it was a sprint type of drag race, because he really dont know how to speed in an out of traffic like i do because i used to be a cop, and that driving training actually did help my driving edge. anyway, when we actually got to a red light, we finally got a good drag going, i know every spec about my car, and i know that if i had some drag radials on my car that i would at least jump him out of the hole about a car, and should stay a head of him by a bumper for some of the quarter mile, well the light turns green, and i only had the car at about three quarter throttle because i didnt want to smoke the tires like i usually do because they are reg street tires, he jumped me about a half of car, well i noticed he let off because he was fish tailing a little bit, so i smashed the gas to the floor, basically capitalizing on his mistake, and i pulled infront of him about a car and a half, and just kept it to the floor, he did gain on me a little bit, but a car pulled out into the far right lane, and he let off because he thought the car was gonna merge into his lane. i just wish i can afford a set of drag radials for my car.....then i would have no problems racing him every time we line up....
    SLP LT's, ORY, Flowmaster Catback, MTI Clear Lid, TB bypass, LS6 Intake,PP TB, Ram Air Mod, Tune, 3:73's, Deleted Cats, Deleted EGR/AIR

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

You should have spanked him pretty good. Does he have anything done to the Camaro?

Pewter
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by az gt eater View Post
    You should have spanked him pretty good. Does he have anything done to the Camaro?
    He just has an x pipe with muffler deletes that's it.

Thread Information