Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

!!!150 shot my ass!!!

so i was heading out to a buddies house last night after work when a 03-04 GT with im assuming 20's and dub badging all over it came up beside me. well of course we race 3 different times and i put any where from 2 to 5 car lengths on him each time. well i take the purcell exit and stop to get gas and he comes up behind me and asks what all i have done to my car. i tell him just the basics and he starts accusing me of spraying him with at least a 150 shot because i walked him so bad i even let him see under the hood and inside the car to prove my statement and that didnt even work lol.

idk why he thought that i was spraying all he kept saying is that he whoops up on camaros and ta's all the time so there had to be something else that i wasnt telling him

this happened to any of you all???

1981 g-Body

He was told his car is faster than it actually is, that is all.

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

Happens to me all the time. If they are not educated about cars they accuse me of spraying them on top of my S/C even if they notice that it is blown. The last guy I ran into in a Super Snake had diarhea of the mouth about me spraying. You would have figured that people would have learned by now that LS1's or LSX's can be fairly quick.

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

I met some dude a while ago which doesnt know much about cars pretty typical back in those days of mustang gt owners, not all but most i met. Said he kills SS and Z28 Camaro's all the time, NO PROBLEM. Im like from a 01 mustang gt it is mechanically impossible even with a bad driver for you to beat one. He starts to laugh and i told him why dont i give you 3 car length lead and then when i blow by you it will be a faster speed. He said fine and he got beat bad 4 times be several car lenghts and then in the end says well what do you expect to our mutual friends he drives a SS. I told him buddy wether its a SS or Z28 would make no difference you still would get owned. Now i have to admit the new stangs several years later which means now are sick and have come up.

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

Quote Originally Posted by karpetcm View Post
    I met some dude a while ago which doesnt know much about cars pretty typical back in those days of mustang gt owners, not all but most i met. Said he kills SS and Z28 Camaro's all the time, NO PROBLEM. Im like from a 01 mustang gt it is mechanically impossible even with a bad driver for you to beat one. He starts to laugh and i told him why dont i give you 3 car length lead and then when i blow by you it will be a faster speed. He said fine and he got beat bad 4 times be several car lenghts and then in the end says well what do you expect to our mutual friends he drives a SS. I told him buddy wether its a SS or Z28 would make no difference you still would get owned. Now i have to admit the new stangs several years later which means now are sick and have come up.
    yeah im starting to like the new ones but this guy really got under my skin lol idk i guess it really irritates me when someone that know absolutely nothing about cars but thinks that they know everything tries to talk shit to some one that know what they are talking about

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

Quote Originally Posted by Packy View Post
    Happens to me all the time. If they are not educated about cars they accuse me of spraying them on top of my S/C even if they notice that it is blown. The last guy I ran into in a Super Snake had diarhea of the mouth about me spraying. You would have figured that people would have learned by now that LS1's or LSX's can be fairly quick.
    they guy that was driving the super snake kinda sounds like that troll named redneck

BTW i read that thread that he tried flaming you on that was on another forum

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by WICKEDLS1 View Post
    they guy that was driving the super snake kinda sounds like that troll named redneck

BTW i read that thread that he tried flaming you on that was on another forum

It kind of fits with his location because the car I raced had plates that are from the state he claims to be in. Either way he is a punk. Hopefully I see that Super Snake or whatever it is when I am back in Florida for the Holidays. It will be on and if not I just need to get the real scoop on that car as for now it is being said that it is a GT 500 with almost all S.S. body parts.

navy blue metallic
    2002 camaro ss

There just punks that talk shit. This kid in my neiborhood drives a 5.7 magnum wagon and all he says is that he kills LS1's all the time but I offered him a race and he punks out. People love to talk but know nothing about cars, its hilarious when you catch them on the road
    2002 Camaro SS/M6. Volant CAI, 80mm TB w/spacer, cat delete w/ ory, borla XR-1 w/ cme, custom tune, 3.73's, 8,000k HID headlights and foglights, 19" staggered ruff 278 wheels.

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

Quote Originally Posted by dennis ss View Post
    There just punks that talk shit. This kid in my neiborhood drives a 5.7 magnum wagon and all he says is that he kills LS1's all the time but I offered him a race and he punks out. People love to talk but know nothing about cars, its hilarious when you catch them on the road
    ive had a couple of people do that to me. they will talk all kinds of shit up until its time to do something then they puss out

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

It kind of fits with his location because the car I raced had plates that are from the state he claims to be in. Either way he is a punk. Hopefully I see that Super Snake or whatever it is when I am back in Florida for the Holidays. It will be on and if not I just need to get the real scoop on that car as for now it is being said that it is a GT 500 with almost all S.S. body parts.
    yeah i dont understand the need to constantly flame and talk shit for no apparent reason

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

yeah i dont understand the need to constantly flame and talk shit for no apparent reason
    That is his compensation factor kicking in.

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

That is his compensation factor kicking in.
    am i sensing a case of SPD

(small pecker disorder)

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

I can't tell you how many times... well, I can probably give a guesstimate.

Let's see, for 14 months, every weekend that it didn't rain/snow, I was beating the local mustangs, machs, and two cobras left and right, as well as a few other mild LT1 cars with my I/E LS1.

With my pewter car, before I got the white one, I've since taken down a H/C/I 5.0, and two very similar SN95 5.0s with Powerdynes all were 5 speeds. This would be the same group of crowd over the last few years. The last run I had (purple fox, H/C/I gears, etc.), guy swore up and down, sideways, parallel, any and every possible way that I was juggin'. They spent 15-20 minutes under my hood, and even suggested I move my workboots out of the trunk, as if I had something to hide there... seriously

It's just amazing the way some mustang crowds think. One even had a 2000 Z, and said his wasn't anywhere near as fast as my pewter car Never ceases to amaze me

2000 Z - Light Pewter Metallic - A4 - 130k - Bolt Ons - My Pride and Joy
    2002 C5 - Electron Blue - M6 - 32k - My Dream Car

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

Quote Originally Posted by MrMasterCraft View Post
    I can't tell you how many times... well, I can probably give a guesstimate.

Let's see, for 14 months, every weekend that it didn't rain/snow, I was beating the local mustangs, machs, and two cobras left and right, as well as a few other mild LT1 cars with my I/E LS1.

With my pewter car, before I got the white one, I've since taken down a H/C/I 5.0, and two very similar SN95 5.0s with Powerdynes all were 5 speeds. This would be the same group of crowd over the last few years. The last run I had (purple fox, H/C/I gears, etc.), guy swore up and down, sideways, parallel, any and every possible way that I was juggin'. They spent 15-20 minutes under my hood, and even suggested I move my workboots out of the trunk, as if I had something to hide there... seriously

It's just amazing the way some mustang crowds think. One even had a 2000 Z, and said his wasn't anywhere near as fast as my pewter car Never ceases to amaze me
    yeah i was defiantely dumb founded when he starting saying all that shit. made me just wanna tell him to

2011 Silverado CC 4x4 6.2

That's the way the ignorant roll, as ridiculous as it may sound. 5.7 Magnum beats on LS1s all the time? 6.1 Magnums have their hands full with an LS1!

On another note, can we finally start referring to old-school 302 Fox-bodies and SN95s as 4.9s instead of 5.0s, to distinguish them from the new cars that actually have a 5.0?
    Last edited by RJWZ28; 12-13-2010 at 04:57 PM.

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

Quote Originally Posted by RJWZ28 View Post
    That's the way the ignorant roll, as ridiculous as it may sound. 5.7 Magnum beats on LS1s all the time? 6.1 Magnums have their hands full with an LS1!

On another note, can we finally start referring to old-school 302 Fox-bodies and SN95s as 4.9s instead of 5.0s, to distinguish from the new engine that actually is a 5.0?
    i havent ran a 6.1 magnum but i have ran a 6.1 challenger and charger and got em both by about 2-3 lengths

2011 Silverado CC 4x4 6.2

Quote Originally Posted by RJWZ28 View Post

On another note, can we finally start referring to old-school 302 Fox-bodies and SN95s as 4.9s instead of 5.0s, to distinguish them from the new cars that actually have a 5.0?
    i havent ran a 6.1 magnum but i have ran a 6.1 challenger and charger and got em both by about 2-3 lengths
    In that case, you should have no problem beating the Magnum SRT-8 too.

navy blue metallic
    2002 camaro ss

I've raced every model SRT-8 at the track and got them by 2 to 4 10's and 3 to 4 mph in the quarte mile. The kid with the 5.7 wagon probably ran a V6 and runs his mouth.

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

Quote Originally Posted by dennis ss View Post
    I've raced every model SRT-8 at the track and got them by 2 to 4 10's and 3 to 4 mph in the quarte mile. The kid with the 5.7 wagon probably ran a V6 and runs his mouth.
    im speaking out of my ass but i am assuming that the magnum is alot heavier then either the charger or the challenger

navy blue metallic
    2002 camaro ss

im speaking out of my ass but i am assuming that the magnum is alot heavier then either the charger or the challenger
    I could be wrong but I think the challenger is the heaviest. No matter, they all feel to the LS1. Some of the owners were good sports about it though. That's why I like running at the track, most people there are racing for fun and the rush.

Thread Information