Thread: "10 sec 240sx"

black
    01 Z28

"10 sec 240sx"

kid in town has 240 "its a 10 sec car" went out of town with him behind me pulled in other lane stoped let him honk 3 times and he left me in 1 (i have alittle traction problem) anyway hit second started reelin him in hit 3 blew by him excuse was "it was down hill your car is heavier so the hill helped you more" ok up hill 2nd race same thing happened excuse was "your motor is bigger no fare" ok on perfect flat road same thing again but i didnt let out of it this time ran him balls out til 5 beat his a$$ excuse was " o man i got my boost turned down i dont want to turn it up i might blow it up" the car has a supposedly?? single turbo skyline motor swap what ever that means the car is no way in hell even is a 10 sec car but gotta love ricers for braggin themselves up then take them out and hand them there ass 3 times i hate stupid people Atchison kansas anyone ever come up give me a shout!!
    Last edited by gsxrsteve; 07-13-2007 at 12:07 PM.

QUICKMFNSILVER
    2004 GTO

hes seen fast and furious to many times

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Lol they can be fast but he probably had just enough money to get the motor swap and he probably did an older skyline motor cause the new one takes more fab work and costs more, he was probably makeing 250hp which feels alot faster then his 140hp he made before lol.

Matador Red Mica
    90 240SX

Quote Originally Posted by gsxrsteve View Post
    Atchison kansas anyone ever come up give me a shout!!
    I need to look how far that is away from OK but im working on a 240sx that might be worth your time. FYI, Skyline motors are notorious for not running correctly. They are tough to tune and honestly dont run near as good as they should. My SR powered 240sx would walk all but one RB car. The only reason i didnt walk that one was because they guy just turned the boost past 22psi, leaned it out and walked away. Blew it up but he won the race .... That was on my old setup. The current one in progress has proven 450rwhp/390rwtq for my 4 clyinder on 4 other cars. Not crazy but again my car weighs 2400lbs.

There is a local guy in okc who is going to start a swap on his 240sx before next year. This is what he's doing:

Should be pretty fun!

Scott

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Yeah i love 240s, my friend just finished his KA, made 550+Rwhp he just put about 18grand into that car its a bad ass drift car, i have seen him go through new tires in a couple hours, its nuts Ill post some of his vids when i get home hes crazy good. He did most of the mods with money he made of selling Bud, good thing the government cant tax pot yet lol.

Matador Red Mica
    90 240SX

Quote Originally Posted by 2000T/A Guru View Post
    Yeah i love 240s, my friend just finished his KA, made 550+Rwhp he just put about 18grand into that car its a bad ass drift car, i have seen him go through new tires in a couple hours, its nuts Ill post some of his vids when i get home hes crazy good. He did most of the mods with money he made of selling Bud, good thing the government cant tax pot yet lol.

Sounds mean! Those KA-T's actually make pretty good torque as well. This is another local guy that made 600rwhp:

Ran a 11.4@128 spinning all the way down the track

Scott

black
    01 Z28

im not saying 240 are junk or that my car is bad ass cause its not even close the mods for mine are just now starting and with alittle help from the air force they should come on alittle faster next up is a complete strange rear end then nice cam some decent afr heads and then perhaps some boost time is all i need i plan on having a pretty bad unit

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

The japs got a few things right one of them was nissan. I can respect their cars but I can't respect some of their drivers that rice the hell out of those cars...

Another thing that shows that the LS1 is a great motor when even the import guys throw away the 4 bangers for a V8

Black
    1998 Z/28

the ls1 motor and t56 weighs less than the stock KA motor in 240s, that is a great swap.
    http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wheelieke5.jpg361hp 351tq 98 Z/28 A4 SLP Lid/Smooth Bellow/LM2 K&N Filter Pacesetter Headers TSP Y Pipe Z06 Style Wheels B&M shifter Yank 3200 Prothane Motor/Trans Mounts Torquer V2/7.425" p-rods/Comp Springs
    $, the replacement for displacement.

Matador Red Mica
    90 240SX

Quote Originally Posted by Corey1987 View Post
    the ls1 motor and t56 weighs less than the stock KA motor in 240s, that is a great swap.
    Exactly! If i wasnt so far into my build i would have done a LS2 swap. However there is just something for me about keeping this car true to its original design. However, I had a RX7 R1 FD before, loved the car, hated the rotary. So i think that might be my next build. Or if i can find a Z06 for a decent price in 3-4 years, that will be my next toy. Whatever it is, it will have a GM V8. Far cheaper to modify and upkeep.

Thread Information