Thread: 05ish GT

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

05ish GT

Alright well ill cut the BS short, i have encountered this guy twice and both times he would just floor it beside me in the middle of town and take off. Im not gonna just floor mine so i guess he thought he won every time. Well i just caught him on the highway and we were doin about 70 and i had it in 4th and he looked over and floored it and jumped about a car ahead by the time i snagged 3rd, i hit it and by the end of 3rd i had a half car on him. I just laugh to myself. He goes flyin by and i follow him and he goes down a street and stops and waits for me. I pull up and tell him to go from a 30 and he said whats that? I said umm 30mph he said oooo ok. So on third honk we hit it and i grabbed second for 4 seconds maybe and had 2 cars on him. We stop at stop sign and i ask if its stock and he says yes i said me too. He takes off kinda fast so i stick with him, he floors it and i give it about 3/4 throttle and just stay right beside him then smile and decide to floor it and put another quick 2 cars on him b4 i had to shut down. I gave him a thumbs up and he absolytely would not do it back. lol poooor guy

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 02sunsetorangeZ View Post
    Alright well ill cut the BS short, i have encountered this guy twice and both times he would just floor it beside me in the middle of town and take off. Im not gonna just floor mine so i guess he thought he won every time. Well i just caught him on the highway and we were doin about 70 and i had it in 4th and he looked over and floored it and jumped about a car ahead by the time i snagged 3rd, i hit it and by the end of 3rd i had a half car on him. I just laugh to myself. He goes flyin by and i follow him and he goes down a street and stops and waits for me. I pull up and tell him to go from a 30 and he said whats that? I said umm 30mph he said oooo ok. So on third honk we hit it and i grabbed second for 4 seconds maybe and had 2 cars on him. We stop at stop sign and i ask if its stock and he says yes i said me too. He takes off kinda fast so i stick with him, he floors it and i give it about 3/4 throttle and just stay right beside him then smile and decide to floor it and put another quick 2 cars on him b4 i had to shut down. I gave him a thumbs up and he absolytely would not do it back. lol poooor guy
    haha Good kill..
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

This reminds me of the poor troll driving a 05+ Mustang Gt i pulled on bad riding my a** and doing ricer fly by crap. Good kill OP maybe next time he will take a different route when he see's you coming, lol.

Black
    1999 Trans Am WS6

yea man good kill

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

Bet he won't be just flooring anymore around you. Good kill.

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

haha thanks yall! I hope he doesnt he is very irritating when it came down to race. He is such a tool lol.

Thread Information