Black
    2005 STi 320whp/352wtq

05 sti vs 00 z28

Soo I'm not a racing kind of guy but this guy kept revving or smashing the throttle every time he drove past me in my wrx or my STi. I got fed up and called him out. After meeting up before doing any racing we buried the hatchet and realized we may have misunderstood each other. Anyway I did call him out so I said we should still give it a few runs.

I don't know what specific modifications his car has. I know it has longtubes, subframe connectors, intake, and other typical bolt ons. He had it tuned to 355rwhp 366wtq on a dynojet (M6 btw).

My car has a turboback exhaust, k&n panel and a tune - 320whp 352wtq @21psi.

From a 20mph roll to 110mph+ he had me easily by 1 or 2 lengths. There was no reeling him in, I was giving up a little every gear. We pulled off a little later and I gave him the congrats and acknowledged the good win. On the way back into to town we found a light and got a race from a dig. This time the opposite happened, I stopped around 100mph and had about 2 on him. We pulled into a Wawa and chatted for about a half hour. Now we're friends, go figure haha

Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

good way to make friends,,lol... but not good you smoked one of us man.. not cool....jk... i like STIs and EVOs...

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

nice kill and death! nothing wrong with that.

Blog Entries

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

Sounds good man I'd like to hear your car sounds like it sounds beast

Black
    2005 STi 320whp/352wtq

Quote Originally Posted by 10spokess View Post
    Sounds good man I'd like to hear your car sounds like it sounds beast
    gotta love magnaflow!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9br7PA0NQQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9br7PA0NQQ[/ame]

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

roll racing sucks... go from a dig and you'll probably pull on him...

where ya at in PA??? there's a handful of bad ass WRX in my area as well as a yellow audi that hauls ass...

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

Its soo hard to pull back on a car and put lenghts on it when he kills you off the line. I had a S4 guy demonstrate how well his car takes off and my eyes couldnt believe how fast it was. He knew and i knew i wouldnt stand a chance off the line so he rolled raced me without even asking him. Suprising though i kept up with it 1st,2nd and 3rd. As soon as we got onto the freeway for some reason i thought it would be dead even and i pulled him fairly easy, this was in my 93Z full bolt ons M6 at the time. Ive always liked the STI and pretty easy to get good numbers out of them. Good kill and loss OP

Black
    2005 STi 320whp/352wtq

thanks for the nice words everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    roll racing sucks... go from a dig and you'll probably pull on him...

where ya at in PA??? there's a handful of bad ass WRX in my area as well as a yellow audi that hauls ass...
    I'm in SE Pennsylvania, west chester area. And I did get him from a dig, launch control ftw!

Thread Information