Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 95

05 stang goes down....

This is a discussion on 05 stang goes down.... within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by Camarofan I was looking at this and I would't consider your car a bolt on only. I'd ...

  1. #61
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by Camarofan View Post
    I was looking at this and I would't consider your car a bolt on only. I'd take you on with my 4.10's, some stage 3's Full exhaust and a shot of juice. It'd be on then.
    The '93 is now far from bolt-ons...

    The '97 vert is infact a bolt-on car.

    Just to throw it in there, the car in my sig is my old '93. It had a Vortech T-Trim 9 psig 383/Aftercooler and bested 10.90@126.82.
    Last edited by N20LT4; 07-16-2008 at 07:51 PM.

  2. #62
    Member Camarofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    316

    Black
    05 mustang GT modded

    You know what's so freakin funny? All this shit i'm talking about my S197 and I was looking for a WS6 or Camaro SS before, but they're hard to find in the right price range i was willing to pay. I was against Ford just like you guys till I got one, so i'm used to all the phrases Rustang, shitstang Pusstang(Well, it does bring the puss),etc...
    Last edited by Camarofan; 07-16-2008 at 07:55 PM.

  3. #63
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by Camarofan View Post
    You know what's so freakin funny? All this shit i'm talking about my S197 and I was looking for a WS6 or Camaro SS before, but they're hard to find in the right price range i was willing to pay. I was against Ford just like you guys till I got one.
    Hey, if the Mustang is what makes you happy then that's all that matters. I'm not a Mustang hater, I just think it's fun to debate with Ford guys. The classic rivalry! Some of my closest friends are fox-body diehards. We go at it all the time.

  4. #64
    Member Camarofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    316

    Black
    05 mustang GT modded

    Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    Hey, if the Mustang is what makes you happy then that's all that matters. I'm not a Mustang hater, I just think it's fun to debate with Ford guys. The classic rivalry! Some of my closest friends are fox-body diehards. We go at it all the time.
    I'm sure there were similar debates, jabs, and insults to the other car makers throughout the 60's,70's, well, the 80's were lame, and the 90's.

    I think the Foxes ruled the late 80's as far as Camaros and T/A's go, but the GNX was reppin GM then. and early 90's, then the Fbods took over bragging rights in the 90's, yet Toyota was kickin ass with the Supras from 93 was it? then came the LS1 era. 2003/4. Ford kinda jabbed back. Now, here comes GM again, Dodge want's some action, and the saga continues....Meanwhile, Ima get in this before gas is $10/gal.

  5. #65
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by Camarofan View Post
    I'm sure there were similar debates, jabs, and insults to the other car makers throughout the 60's,70's, well, the 80's were lame, and the 90's.

    I think the Foxes ruled the late 80's as far as Camaros and T/A's go, but the GNX was reppin GM then. and early 90's, then the Fbods took over bragging rights in the 90's, yet Toyota was kickin ass with the Supras from 93 was it? then came the LS1 era. 2003/4. Ford kinda jabbed back. Now, here comes GM again, Dodge want's some action, and the saga continues....
    The 80's debate between the Mustang & Camaro/Firebird has always been arguable in my opinion. Some say the Mustangs ruled, but according to multiple road tests i've seen the Z28's and T/A's seem to have ran around the same times. I don't know, I never owned a TPI car...and never got a chance to run one in my '90 25th Anniv. as it didn't stay stock for long.

    Quote Originally Posted by Camarofan View Post
    ...Meanwhile, Ima get in this before gas is $10/gal.

  6. #66
    Member 98 Stang Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Channelview, Tx.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    882

    Black
    1998 Z28

    well the mustangs 5.0 was stronger then the camaro/ta 5.0, but mine didnt stay stock i bought it when i was 15 by time i was 16 and old enough to drive it had 335 stroker in it

  7. #67
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by 98 Stang Killer View Post
    well the mustangs 5.0 was stronger then the camaro/ta 5.0, but mine didnt stay stock i bought it when i was 15 by time i was 16 and old enough to drive it had 335 stroker in it
    335 TPI! I bet that sucker was torquey. Those motors love to make like 100ft-lbs of torque MORE than horsepower. lol

    A healthy L98 (5.7) would give a stock 5.0 Mustang a run though. Both cars are right around high 14's-low 15's stock.

  8. #68
    Member 98 Stang Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Channelview, Tx.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    882

    Black
    1998 Z28

    yeah the l98 irocs would mine was 305ho motor holly 750 double pumper, me and my dad read article in super chevy about them building a 335 stroker so we said hell lets try it

  9. #69
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by 98 Stang Killer View Post
    yeah the l98 irocs would mine was 305ho motor holly 750 double pumper, me and my dad read article in super chevy about them building a 335 stroker so we said hell lets try it
    What kind of numbers did it put up?

  10. #70
    Member 98 Stang Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Channelview, Tx.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    882

    Black
    1998 Z28

    never took it to the track man i regret it, then like a dumb redneck teenager having a paid off hot rod i traded it in on a truck cause i bought a 4wheeler and got tired of having to have someone haul it for me, it was a 5m burn em threw 3rd and chirp 4th

  11. #71
    Member Camarofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    316

    Black
    05 mustang GT modded

    Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    The 80's debate between the Mustang & Camaro/Firebird has always been arguable in my opinion. Some say the Mustangs ruled, but according to multiple road tests i've seen the Z28's and T/A's seem to have ran around the same times.
    I dunno, I think because the Foxes are so light, when you open up that 302 with some healthy mods, they are like little vettes. they're weight really helps. There's one at my track that runs alot faster than me with about 80rwhp less.

  12. #72
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by 98 Stang Killer View Post
    never took it to the track man i regret it, then like a dumb redneck teenager having a paid off hot rod i traded it in on a truck cause i bought a 4wheeler and got tired of having to have someone haul it for me, it was a 5m burn em threw 3rd and chirp 4th
    Nice.

  13. #73
    Member 98 Stang Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Channelview, Tx.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    882

    Black
    1998 Z28

    so you running a lt4

  14. #74
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by 98 Stang Killer View Post
    so you running a lt4
    Naw. It's an LT1. I made my screen name after my old Bright Aqua Green'96 C4 LT4 Coupe.

  15. #75
    Member 98 Stang Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Channelview, Tx.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    882

    Black
    1998 Z28

    oh ok, well u might know anyways, my dad has a 94z28 lt1 wanting to do the lt4 conversion but what is a good size lt4 hot cam that is still streetable

  16. #76
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by 98 Stang Killer View Post
    oh ok, well u might know anyways, my dad has a 94z28 lt1 wanting to do the lt4 conversion but what is a good size lt4 hot cam that is still streetable
    Well the HOTCAM is a 218/228 .525"/.525" lift stick. It's a pretty good street cam for the LTX, and will pass emissions with the right tune. A better cam than that one though, and the one I would recommend also is the LE1 camshaft. It will make more power than the HOT cam with lower emissions.

  17. #77
    Member 98 Stang Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Channelview, Tx.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    882

    Black
    1998 Z28

    awesome i appreciate it

  18. #78
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by 98 Stang Killer View Post
    awesome i appreciate it
    No prob.

  19. #79
    Senior Member big hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    manitoba, canada
    Posts
    1,731

    silver
    2002 ws6

    here's a couple vids. sorry bout the poor quality but it's the best i can do




  20. #80
    Member 98 Stang Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Channelview, Tx.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    882

    Black
    1998 Z28

    hell yeah cool videos,, nice kills

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Evo vs my Stang
    By Crimson Sin in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 05:56 PM
  2. Stang Up!
    By TempleU_WS6 in forum Multimedia Section
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 04:43 AM
  3. 04 C5 vs S/C stang
    By Danger731 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 01:09 PM
  4. My T/A vs 01 Stang VID
    By eltransam2k in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 12:38 PM
  5. First Stang.....and second!
    By Arrison24 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 11:56 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •