Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 95

05 stang goes down....

This is a discussion on 05 stang goes down.... within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by aram Your reaction time sucks. Who gives a fuck when you are racing 13/14 second cars? My ...

  1. #41
    Member Camarofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    316

    Black
    05 mustang GT modded

    Quote Originally Posted by aram View Post
    Your reaction time sucks.

    Who gives a fuck when you are racing 13/14 second cars? My beater commuter motorcycle is way faster and its a girls bike. LS1/3V/whatever are all relatively slow. Heck my 9 second driver really isn't that fast compared to a lot of cars out there or a stock busa or ZX14.

    Just try not kill anyone driving like jerks.
    Actually, I wasn't concentrating reaction time this day cuz I wanted to really nail some good launches. I've consistantly run good reactions. .009 being my best so far, but usually .02's and 3's. That would be 12/13 second cars where you live most likely. Obviously, you give a fuck cuz it got a rise out of you.

  2. #42
    Member Camarofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    316

    Black
    05 mustang GT modded

    Quote Originally Posted by zachj03 View Post

    Ha ha, I think he is confused as to who would win? Idk, what all mods you got "Camarofan"? I love mustangs though, and too bad you and Hammer dont live closer or we could stop the talking and see what happens.
    That would be Niiiiice, cuz I'm not just a talker.

    Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    Bs-er or not, a 4.6 3-valve is not putting down 360rwhp with just bolt-ons. That would be more than a full bolt-on LS1 realistically speaking. And remember you said he claimed to have put that number down, meaning you didn't actually see proof.
    No, 360 crank, I believe was talking about, which I can see happening with the right mods. It would have to be cammed with some good support to put that down and a little more.

    Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    WOW! You beat a GTO with a terrible driver. Let's go out and celebrate!

    Naw, seriously, be realistic. You know an LS2 GTO is a low-low 13-second car off the showroom...CTS-V possible 12's in stock trim...at sea level that is. You beat the driver not the car.
    My car is easy 12 second sea level with the mods I have. I've been seeing GTO's run at this track for 3 years, and the best of the best drivers can only get around 14.3 or so and that's rare. Usually 14.5 to 14.7's or so. Not the driver. My mods beat his car stock, I would say. Anyways, if my car was stock, he'd be about 2 tenths quicker than me at most, being open minded. The GTO's run about the same as LS1 maros and t/a's up there. Poor drivers up there have the LSx's in the low 15's. I've seen Terminators in the mid 14's, which has no business happening. C6's vette coupes usually run high 13's to low 14's. The average driver usually can consistantly get 13's though. I know what just about every car runs up there.

    Coincedentally, a guy on our forums has the same mods I do, minus the DR's, but he's catless and I'm hi flow. The passenger switched cars to see what happened.



    07 GT Mods:
    BBK CAI + Brenspeed 93 Tune
    Off Road X + FRPP/Borla Stingers
    FRPP Handling Pack
    4.10s
    300rwhp / 318rwtq.


    04 GTO Mods:
    Kooks LT's + Catted Mid pipe
    Intake
    Dyno Tune
    340rwhp/356rwtq


    1st gear roll :




    From a stop :






    Round 1 videos :




    My runs weren't a fluke. I'd do it anyday anytime CTS-V, Goat, Maro or T/A that thinks they can be stock or close to stock and pull some lengths on me.
    Last edited by Camarofan; 07-16-2008 at 01:33 PM.

  3. #43
    Member Camarofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    316

    Black
    05 mustang GT modded

    Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    WOW! You beat a GTO with a terrible driver. Let's go out and celebrate!
    .

    If this is true, I can say that about EVERY Stang kill on here. Stangs, get beat LSx's get beat PERIOD. Outside of forum bull that is.
    Last edited by Camarofan; 07-16-2008 at 01:34 PM.

  4. #44
    Senior Member big hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    manitoba, canada
    Posts
    1,731

    silver
    2002 ws6

    Quote Originally Posted by aram View Post
    Your reaction time sucks.

    Who gives a fuck when you are racing 13/14 second cars? My beater commuter motorcycle is way faster and its a girls bike. LS1/3V/whatever are all relatively slow. Heck my 9 second driver really isn't that fast compared to a lot of cars out there or a stock busa or ZX14.

    Just try not kill anyone driving like jerks.
    you know who compares motorcycles to cars? jerkoffs do. my diesel 3\4 ton can pull WAY more than your motorcycle. therefore motorcycles are stupid.

  5. #45
    Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    2,677
    2000 C5 Torch Red

    A co-worker of mine just traded in his black 02 gt for a red 07 gt. Thing looks pretty badass from what I can tell. All I can really notice about it from the 15th floor is the shaker hood.

    He told me that thing is scary compared to his last car. lol...

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    here
    Age
    37
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    you know who compares motorcycles to cars? jerkoffs do. my diesel 3\4 ton can pull WAY more than your motorcycle. therefore motorcycles are stupid.
    I'm sorry for being such a jerkoff, but your story sucked.

    You and your friend are idiots racing slow pieces of junk. Aquire (steal, buy, build) a decent vehicle and you will have no reason to drive like a jackass on public roads endangering the lives of others to prove who's 13 second car is fastest.
    1991 RX7 / LS1/4L60E
    10.54 @ 126 1.47 60ft AFR/CheaTR
    9.94 @ 134.7 1.41 60ft AFR/CheaTR/N2O
    BAR Legal Swap / Street Rig

  7. #47
    Senior Member big hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    manitoba, canada
    Posts
    1,731

    silver
    2002 ws6

    Quote Originally Posted by aram View Post
    I'm sorry for being such a jerkoff, but your story sucked.

    You and your friend are idiots racing slow pieces of junk. Aquire (steal, buy, build) a decent vehicle and you will have no reason to drive like a jackass on public roads endangering the lives of others to prove who's 13 second car is fastest.
    oh man you better leave before i post vids! you might have a heart attack!

  8. #48
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by Camarofan View Post
    That would be Niiiiice, cuz I'm not just a talker.



    No, 360 crank, I believe was talking about, which I can see happening with the right mods. It would have to be cammed with some good support to put that down and a little more.



    My car is easy 12 second sea level with the mods I have. I've been seeing GTO's run at this track for 3 years, and the best of the best drivers can only get around 14.3 or so and that's rare. Usually 14.5 to 14.7's or so. Not the driver. My mods beat his car stock, I would say. Anyways, if my car was stock, he'd be about 2 tenths quicker than me at most, being open minded. The GTO's run about the same as LS1 maros and t/a's up there. Poor drivers up there have the LSx's in the low 15's. I've seen Terminators in the mid 14's, which has no business happening. C6's vette coupes usually run high 13's to low 14's. The average driver usually can consistantly get 13's though. I know what just about every car runs up there.

    Coincedentally, a guy on our forums has the same mods I do, minus the DR's, but he's catless and I'm hi flow. The passenger switched cars to see what happened.



    07 GT Mods:
    BBK CAI + Brenspeed 93 Tune
    Off Road X + FRPP/Borla Stingers
    FRPP Handling Pack
    4.10s
    300rwhp / 318rwtq.


    04 GTO Mods:
    Kooks LT's + Catted Mid pipe
    Intake
    Dyno Tune
    340rwhp/356rwtq


    1st gear roll :




    From a stop :






    Round 1 videos :




    My runs weren't a fluke. I'd do it anyday anytime CTS-V, Goat, Maro or T/A that thinks they can be stock or close to stock and pull some lengths on me.
    What is this the 20th video you've found where the Mustang actually wins? I guess i'll join the bandwagon too. Here's a video of a Nitrous-injected S197 beating an LS1 T/A w/ headers-only - by a mere 1 car length.



    For every video you post of a Mustang beating an F-body I can post 10 with the F-body the victor.


  9. #49
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckie669 View Post
    A co-worker of mine just traded in his black 02 gt for a red 07 gt. Thing looks pretty badass from what I can tell. All I can really notice about it from the 15th floor is the shaker hood.

    He told me that thing is scary compared to his last car. lol...

    There's nothing scary about high 13's.

  10. #50
    Member 98 Stang Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Channelview, Tx.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    882

    Black
    1998 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    oh man you better leave before i post vids! you might have a heart attack!
    hey hammer i would like to see some videos of your car man

  11. #51
    Member Camarofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    316

    Black
    05 mustang GT modded

    Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post

    There's nothing scary about high 13's.
    At a Density altitude of about 8000ft it is, Too bad you don't know rookie.

  12. #52
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by Camarofan View Post
    At a Density altitude of about 8000ft it is, Too bad you don't know rookie.
    Did I mention my car was faster than yours?

  13. #53
    Member 98 Stang Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Channelview, Tx.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    882

    Black
    1998 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Camarofan View Post
    At a Density altitude of about 8000ft it is, Too bad you don't know rookie.
    well the guy he was quoting is here in houston texas

  14. #54
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by 98 Stang Killer View Post
    well the guy he was quoting is here in houston texas
    Thank you for clearing that up. CamaroFan is not the brightest star in the sky you know...

  15. #55
    Member Camarofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    316

    Black
    05 mustang GT modded

    Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    Thank you for clearing that up. CamaroFan is not the brightest star in the sky you know...

    Hehehehe. You are the one that said high thirteens were nothing, and you know my altitude and D/A cuz i've mentioned it. Bring me 80/90% of the cocky guys on this lying Kill stories thread and most of em would be in the 14's. A few in the 13's and the heavily modded in the high 12's. Extreme modders would be 11's and maybe a small in the 10's but that's 9's at sea level. At YOUR track, my time would be gay. Even I would say that, but I'd run 12's on your track.

    Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    Did I mention my car was faster than yours?
    Yes, I believe you are running 11.3's or so(about mid to high 12's out here. I know Civics, beetles, and Integras that can toast you so you'd better stay away from Colorado cuz you'd lose some cockiness, but Congrats dude! I hope your not trying to make an LT1 argument based on this though. Your car being faster than me is not going to make me rush out and get an LT1 Fbody. You saying I can't get as quick or quicker? I'll be there, Just takes dinero. Then when my mods take me to your level, maybe I can travel so I can teach you some humility.
    Last edited by Camarofan; 07-16-2008 at 07:37 PM.

  16. #56
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by Camarofan View Post
    Then when my mods take me to your level, maybe I can travel so I can teach you some humility.
    I'll humiliate you in my '97 vert...and it's just a bolt-on car
    486/438
    10.68/127 N/A


  17. #57
    Member Camarofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    316

    Black
    05 mustang GT modded

    Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    I'll humiliate you in my '97 vert...and it's just a bolt-on car

    Dude, I wouldn't be humiliated cuz I've been literally toasted at the track before. I'd just say nice ride and keep on going. I know it's all about what you put into your car. People have different opinions about what are bolt ons or not anyway. I can bolt on a whipple.

  18. #58
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by Camarofan View Post
    Dude, I wouldn't be humiliated cuz I've been literally toasted at the track before. I'd just say nice ride and keep on going. I know it's all about what you put into your car. People have different opinions about what are bolt ons or not anyway. I can bolt on a whipple.
    I've been humilated by my dads Turbo Regal. I know how it is. There is always going to be somebody faster than you, and low 11's isn't that fast to some of the big dogs that are running 10's, 9's, ... I'm just messin' with ya a little bit.

  19. #59
    Member Camarofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    316

    Black
    05 mustang GT modded

    '93 Z28, 355 11:1, Speed Demon Motorsports custom cam, NOS Direct Port System by FFP,
    Engine Management Systems 8860 ECU (Speed Density), Stg 3 700R4, 9" w/ Moser 3.70's ,
    BMR susp., 11.23 @ 125.2 on 305/35-18" Drag Radials!

    '97 Z28 Vert M6, Sebring Silver, 13.14 @ 109.3

    I was looking at this and I would't consider your car a bolt on only. I'd take you on with my 4.10's, some stage 3's Full exhaust and a shot of juice. It'd be on then.

  20. #60
    Member Camarofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    316

    Black
    05 mustang GT modded

    Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    I've been humilated by my dads Turbo Regal. I know how it is. There is always going to be somebody faster than you, and low 11's isn't that fast to some of the big dogs that are running 10's, 9's, ... I'm just messin' with ya a little bit.
    OH, okay, that's kewl. I'm misunderstood cuz I like competions and rivalry. What's better than Ford Vs Chevy vs Mopar?

    Don't worry, I argue with the Mach 1 guys too. They have the same words about the S197's. They run 12's stock, while we run 14's. Do you guys beat up on the Machs too? It's the same thing. You should hear some of me and my friends at work. It's all in good rival/type fun.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Evo vs my Stang
    By Crimson Sin in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 05:56 PM
  2. Stang Up!
    By TempleU_WS6 in forum Multimedia Section
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 04:43 AM
  3. 04 C5 vs S/C stang
    By Danger731 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 01:09 PM
  4. My T/A vs 01 Stang VID
    By eltransam2k in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 12:38 PM
  5. First Stang.....and second!
    By Arrison24 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 11:56 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •