sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

04 GTO vs 02 Z28

Well last year there was a kid at my school saying that his car would whoop mine. Its an 04, A4 bone stock. Me at the time last year had P&P TB, bypass, pro 5.0 and lid. My friends told him that i he is way out advantaged but he still never wanted to race until last week when one of my friends was riding with him and told him that his car seems slower than mine lol. Now i have long tubes, msd wires, and tr-55 NGK's.. Still no exhaust on... i know i know i dont need to drive it, but i only do prolly once every 2 weeks. Anyways back to the story we met up and he told me that he was supercharged now and all this bs but i still wanted to race cuz im not gonna back down, especially because i really doubted him. well i was right, we went from a 30-100 and i had about 2 busses on him, then he wanted to honk so i let him and i let him actually get the first hit so it be more fair, pretty much the same outcome. He finally came and shook my hand and told me that my car was fast and that he has never been beat that bad. I have it on video but my stupid phone is being a bitch so i cant upload, im still trying though.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

You are a habitual penile offender

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

weird ..good kill none the less

2002 Camaro Z28

Yea, those gto's are not fast in stock form. It's an ls1 but still, nice kill
    Junkyard bought and "refurbished" 2002 Camaro Z28 - Pacetter Race LT's, TS&P ORY, Frost tune, Magnaflow, Ported TB, SLP Lid, Circle D 3000, 3.73's, SFC's.
    2009 Silverado Z71 - Magnaflow
    2008 Impala LTZ - Wife didn't want the V8 SS!

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

thanks, ya i was surprised how bad i beat him. i didnt think it would be that bad

Thread Information