Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

04 Cobra Vs 02 Z

This is a discussion on 04 Cobra Vs 02 Z within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by woodymaro I live 10 minutes south of Ft. Worth and I would be to RAPE your MUS-STANK. ...

silver
    01 mustang gt

Quote Originally Posted by woodymaro
    I live 10 minutes south of Ft. Worth and I would be to RAPE your MUS-STANK. I'll even video the race and post it up
    i am down what do you have done to your car , and how much power are you making . what 1/8 times are you running ,so when you make a video they can tell how fast that i am moving,that cool because i live in south ft. worth.

silver
    01 mustang gt

Quote Originally Posted by Zboner
    do it, i would if i lived down there.
    what times do you run in the 1/8 , and put a video of your car making a run ,and shows your times since you like to talk sh*t .

Quote Originally Posted by bbs281
    i will race you ,and you may beat me but the car does run 7.30-7.40 in the 1/8 . we will race from a dead stop . none of that highway bullshit , and you can make a video but what do you have done to your car and what time do you run in the 1/8 ,so that the people on the forums can know what i am up against and what did your car dyno at? the gt dyno at 350rw.hope to hear from you .

Excuse me? You got called out for making this statement; "i haven't lost to an ls what yet from a dead stop" (written in the same broken English as it was earlier in this thread). Now you start the he has/ I have BS? Come on man.

silver
    01 mustang gt

Quote Originally Posted by LS1-450
    Excuse me? You got called out for making this statement; "i haven't lost to an ls what yet from a dead stop" (written in the same broken English as it was earlier in this thread). Now you start the he has/ I have BS? Come on man.
    bitch i will run any car from a dead stop ,win or lose i am not a little int. bitch racer bring your ls1 and i will race you to. no more talk lets race,

silver
    01 mustang gt

I live 10 minutes south of Ft. Worth and I would be to RAPE your MUS-STANK. I'll even video the race and post it up
    hey woodymaro calling you out, don't be no bitch about it.

Quote Originally Posted by bbs281
    bitch i will run any car from a dead stop ,win or lose i am not a little int. bitch racer bring your ls1 and i will race you to. no more talk lets race,

Let's review the spelling & grammer once again, shall we? This time we'll include vocabulary. Correctly written, the sentence would look like the following.

Bitch, I will run any car from a dead stop. Win or lose, I am not a little internet bitch racer. Bring your LS1 & I will race you too. No more talk, let's race.

bitch:

A bitch is a female dog. Since you are addressing a person, one may choose a more appropriate reference like Sir or Mr.. Besides, dogs can't drive. Unless that's your angle, as racing a dog would surely end in a victory for you.

will race you to:

Race me to where? You meant also which is spelled too.

If somewhere in that cluttered mess of a thread, you were asking me to race, the answer is no. You have a race to run that will be video tapped for all of us to see. Watching you on video losing to woodymaro is enough for me. I don't need to travel 1,400 miles to see you lose again. Thanks for the offer though.

Red
    '85 GT

Let's review the spelling & grammer once again, shall we? This time we'll include vocabulary. Correctly written, the sentence would look like the following.
    Grammer??? Do you mean grammar? Don't try to make someone else look dumb when you're also having trouble...

Silver
    '03 Cobra

Talking

You have a race to run that will be video tapped for all of us to see.
    ROTFLMFAO! In addition to the aforementioned grammatical faux paus, you trip yourself up with a second spelling error in the same post.
    S.

Black, Black&Yellow
    04 Lightning, 06 GIX 750

my car was pretty much stock except for (lid, free mods and a flow master 40 series). Now it has the following: LS6 intake, underdrive pulley, TR 220/224 551/551 114lsa LS6 heads with a light port and a mill, pace setter LTs, alluminum drive shaft and 3.42 gears, ORY, and ZR1 wheels and a tune it dynoed 399.9 with my air/fuel pretty conservative. 1/8 mile was 8.2 @ 88mph. Now I just put in a 3800 stall and 3" true duels dumped and a retune new times were 7.6 @ 93mph (that stall is INCREDIBLE!!!)

Black
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by jester177
    im sure there are many here who would destroy you you should never get cocky cause there is always someone out there with a faster car.
    TRUE STORY

Quote Originally Posted by LS1What
    Grammer??? Do you mean grammar? Don't try to make someone else look dumb when you're also having trouble...

Never tried to make anyone look less than intelligent. He did that all by himself. Never said anything about his abilty to speak, "dumb". Nice reference though. I see you too are a rocket scientist. I should have spell checked & didn't. What's up with you Mustang guys? You must suffer from LS1 envy to be spending so much time on our site.

silver
    01 mustang gt

my car was pretty much stock except for (lid, free mods and a flow master 40 series). Now it has the following: LS6 intake, underdrive pulley, TR 220/224 551/551 114lsa LS6 heads with a light port and a mill, pace setter LTs, alluminum drive shaft and 3.42 gears, ORY, and ZR1 wheels and a tune it dynoed 399.9 with my air/fuel pretty conservative. 1/8 mile was 8.2 @ 88mph. Now I just put in a 3800 stall and 3" true duels dumped and a retune new times were 7.6 @ 93mph (that stall is INCREDIBLE!!!)
    so when do you want to race. with the mods you have it will be a good race.write me back and we can meet up,so you can make your video.

silver
    01 mustang gt

So how does sat. night sound to you .

Dreaming of an LS1 senior gomez's Avatar

Teal
    91 teg (stock,notmodding)

from what i read before i got bored(end of the second page) why dont we all just sell our cars and buy a 2005 twin turbo Saleen S7? that would make everybody be quiet wouldnt it? i'll put my 91 integra ls into the pot

Red
    '85 GT

Never tried to make anyone look less than intelligent. He did that all by himself. Never said anything about his abilty to speak, "dumb". Nice reference though. I see you too are a rocket scientist. I should have spell checked & didn't. What's up with you Mustang guys? You must suffer from LS1 envy to be spending so much time on our site.
    Nope, just a car enthusiast, thank you...

silver
    01 mustang gt

Where do you run the 1/8 mile at ? We can run the cars at the track if you like that way the other people can see the times. plus there is a tree ,and a finish line

silver
    01 mustang gt

Where do you run the 1/8 mile at ? We can run the cars at the track if you like that way the other people can see the times. plus there is a tree ,and a finish line

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

ford needs a supercharger to keep up.junk

Black
    1987 Grand National

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01
    ford needs a supercharger to keep up.junk
    Do you honestly think you are inventing the wheel with that comment? It's hard to make the same power N/A with an engine 65 ci apart. FI is a very efficient way to make power with less cubes. Are you upset that GM put a turbo on the GN, GNX, Syclone, Typhoon & Turbo Trans Ams?

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by Marc87GN
    Do you honestly think you are inventing the wheel with that comment? It's hard to make the same power N/A with an engine 65 ci apart. FI is a very efficient way to make power with less cubes. Are you upset that GM put a turbo on the GN, GNX, Syclone, Typhoon & Turbo Trans Ams?

No no I am not

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information