Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 184

'03 Celica is calling me out...

This is a discussion on '03 Celica is calling me out... within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by +stroker ace Street legal and street car are two different thing's,I remember a few yrs back watching ...

  1. #121
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,260

    Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

    Quote Originally Posted by +stroker ace View Post
    Street legal and street car are two different thing's,I remember a few yrs back watching shepherd's talon on the street's of wakeman ohio at the shoot out.At the time it was running 8.2-8.3 at 180 mph plus,was it a street car? as much as any other car trapping 180 plus.His car was as much of street car as any car running those times,domestic or import.
    Now its not even a stock frame car, it was fully redone tube frame once he started trapping 200+mph he said it wasnt safe, lol. But even shepherd knows its not a street car, that car and his 9 second evo only see track time now and the Evo has full interior.

  2. #122
    Junior Member +stroker ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ontario canada
    Posts
    24

    Talon awd
    1971 cuda/2000 Z28 6spd

    You know has any one else noticed how the guy's with the really fast car's,the guy's running 10s and under are usually the first to give credit regardless of make of car.And the ones with a few bolt ons have the biggest mouth's.

  3. #123
    None Shall Pass Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East of Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    3,828

    Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

    Quote Originally Posted by +stroker ace View Post
    You know has any one else noticed how the guy's with the really fast car's,the guy's running 10s and under are usually the first to give credit regardless of make of car.And the ones with a few bolt ons have the biggest mouth's.
    ^^this!
    It's not how fast you can go. It's how fast you can get there.

    Follow us at www.facebook.com/RGCustoms

  4. #124
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,260

    Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

    Quote Originally Posted by +stroker ace View Post
    You know has any one else noticed how the guy's with the really fast car's,the guy's running 10s and under are usually the first to give credit regardless of make of car.And the ones with a few bolt ons have the biggest mouth's.
    Thats mostly because guys running 10s and under have spent more time at the track, more time learning what the competition can and does run. Alot have also spent time with the owners of fast imports because they see what they can do at the track. Everyone has personal car preferences and if I was rich I would have many cars for many things but power is power and fast times are fast times regardless of make or model.
    Last edited by Zinergy; 02-16-2010 at 11:16 AM.

  5. #125
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    43
    71 datsun

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    The thread has absolutely nothing to do with your ricer videos or a Supra. Therefore it doesn't belong in this thread. The thread isn't about supras or street bikes. It seems that every chance you get, you have to post up some unrelated information.

    I love how you're resorting to insults, even though I've said nothing like that to you. It just proves what a low class individual you are. Then again, you have to be pretty low class to rice up a Civic and try to make it fast.

    Some people in here stretch the term "street car" to mean anything and everything. Its ridiculous. I don't care if the owner is retarded enough to try and drive it on the street, its still not a street car.

    And before you accuse anyone of riding the short bus, maybe you should learn how to spell. The word "bus" only has one "s", and "allot" is not even a word. How ironic.



    That is not a street car. Only by a ricer's definition is that car "streetable". Its fully modified for drag racing. Any state that requires inspection would impound and crush that car so fast you'd wouldn't even have a chance to shed a tear.
    once again you only proved our points and made your self look worse, you would think that after hitting your thumb with a hammer more then once your would adjust your aim, but i guess you really did ride the short buss.

    you do realize that there are states with no inspection at all right? my state only has minimal visual checks, that supra would be legal in many many states, the only mods to it are a roll cage and a chute, its still stock interior and tranny and rear. so only stated requiring emissions would it not be legal.

    you also need to sit down and do some research on what ricer really is, by using the word ricer incorrectly you look extremely silly, have you ever heard of some one fooling some mechanic wanna be by saying stuff like, " your blinker fluid might be low" or other siilly comments that every one who knows better kinda sits back and chuckles at the poor new guys lack of knowledge ? i know we all have, well son sorry to say but thats whats going on here, by saying the silly things you say the rest of us who actually know better are sitting back chuckling at you, you know it dont have to be like that? you could actually learn from your mistakes and use common sense, until you do you will not get any respect or learn any real knowledge about this great hobby. there is a chance that this isnt your fault, perhaps you was taught by some one who was also severely misled and ignorant, why not try and learn from those here who keep trying to correct your mistakes rather then fight with them? trust me its much better on this side of the fence.

  6. #126
    Junior Member +stroker ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ontario canada
    Posts
    24

    Talon awd
    1971 cuda/2000 Z28 6spd

    I can completely understand car loyalty whether you are into chevy's ,mustang's, dsms,srt4s or grand nationals that's great.To be completely oblivious to other fast car's that's just plain dumb,hell I will be first in line to take out a new 5.0 mustang ,because I like fast car's period.

  7. #127
    Member jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    186

    2008 Caliber SRT 4
    1998 Z28/ 1993 Talon awd

    Quote Originally Posted by +stroker ace View Post
    I can completely understand car loyalty whether you are into chevy's ,mustang's, dsms,srt4s or grand nationals that's great.To be completely oblivious to other fast car's that's just plain dumb,hell I will be first in line to take out a new 5.0 mustang ,because I like fast car's period.

    I think I might be taking one out as well.

  8. #128
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    43
    71 datsun

    I like test driving cars to, just to check them out i dont care what make or model.

  9. #129
    Senior Member 01ws6er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The 717
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,471

    Red
    2001 Trash Can

    Very entertaining...

  10. #130
    None Shall Pass Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East of Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    3,828

    Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbohatch View Post
    I like test driving cars to, just to check them out i dont care what make or model.
    Only if the salesman doesn't go with you!! They can be a little bit whiny when I test drive cars - something about goin too fast and running the car too hard or something.lol

  11. #131
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    43
    71 datsun

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    Only if the salesman doesn't go with you!! They can be a little bit whiny when I test drive cars - something about goin too fast and running the car too hard or something.lol
    if they do go with me i prepare them rather then surprise them lol, i just say hold on i am going to see what she can do, most have enjoyed the ride a few seemed to pinch a few inches of seat in their ass lol.

  12. #132
    None Shall Pass Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East of Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    3,828

    Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

    Must be nice - I always get the stuckup ones! Honestly, why would I take test drive a car and go easy on it - I wanna see what it can do cause if I ain't satisfied I ain't gonna pay my hard earned cash for it!

  13. #133
    Senior Member MrMasterCraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    1,266

    2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

    Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    Very entertaining...
    I don't know why I'm surprised this hasn't ceased

  14. #134
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbohatch View Post
    once again you only proved our points and made your self look worse, you would think that after hitting your thumb with a hammer more then once your would adjust your aim, but i guess you really did ride the short buss.
    And once again you spelled "bus" wrong, proving that Honda kids really are special. In a very, very bad way.

    you do realize that there are states with no inspection at all right? my state only has minimal visual checks, that supra would be legal in many many states, the only mods to it are a roll cage and a chute, its still stock interior and tranny and rear. so only stated requiring emissions would it not be legal.
    It doesn't matter if the state has inspection or not. Just because they don't have inspection doesn't make it legal to drive around without any emissions or safety equipment. Ever heard of Federal laws?? Yea, those. They cover all states, and if a Trooper pulls you over driving that piece of shit he can impound it faster than you can say "JDM".

    you also need to sit down and do some research on what ricer really is, by using the word ricer incorrectly you look extremely silly, have you ever heard of some one fooling some mechanic wanna be by saying stuff like, " your blinker fluid might be low" or other siilly comments that every one who knows better kinda sits back and chuckles at the poor new guys lack of knowledge ? i know we all have, well son sorry to say but thats whats going on here, by saying the silly things you say the rest of us who actually know better are sitting back chuckling at you, you know it dont have to be like that? you could actually learn from your mistakes and use common sense, until you do you will not get any respect or learn any real knowledge about this great hobby. there is a chance that this isnt your fault, perhaps you was taught by some one who was also severely misled and ignorant, why not try and learn from those here who keep trying to correct your mistakes rather then fight with them? trust me its much better on this side of the fence.
    You spelled "bus" wrong. Twice. You have no room to call anyone out. I've seen 6 year olds that spell better and are smarter than you.

    I don't know how old you are, but your lack of any automotive knowledge is extremely obvious.

    Let me guess, your next post will be "But I'm not a Ricerrrrr, I'm a TUNERRRR!!! WAHHH!!!!"

    Save it for someone who cares, and stop polluting this thread with your bullshit.

  15. #135
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    43
    71 datsun

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    And once again you spelled "bus" wrong, proving that Honda kids really are special. In a very, very bad way.



    It doesn't matter if the state has inspection or not. Just because they don't have inspection doesn't make it legal to drive around without any emissions or safety equipment. Ever heard of Federal laws?? Yea, those. They cover all states, and if a Trooper pulls you over driving that piece of shit he can impound it faster than you can say "JDM".



    You spelled "bus" wrong. Twice. You have no room to call anyone out. I've seen 6 year olds that spell better and are smarter than you.

    I don't know how old you are, but your lack of any automotive knowledge is extremely obvious.

    Let me guess, your next post will be "But I'm not a Ricerrrrr, I'm a TUNERRRR!!! WAHHH!!!!"

    Save it for someone who cares, and stop polluting this thread with your bullshit.
    I dont know why my phone auto corrects bus to buss i often surf the web from it while away from home, i have to correct it from now on, now for your daily embarrassment, as for my automotive knowledge i have been building and repairing cars, light trucks and motorcycles longer then you have been alive, turning wrenches bought us every thing my wife and I own so if i lack knowledge whats that say for you? and you really need to study up on what a state trooper cares about in most states other then california and those like it, I happen to hold a valid state inspection license and i am friends with several of the state troopers in my area whos jobs it is to come around and make sure the books are all in order, and guess what sunshine all they care about is if your following the book that was issued for the state your in seriously you make this way to easy, i think my youngest daughter can argue more intelligently then you seem to be able to. and your last lesson for today is on the subject you lack so much insight in, a ricer is not just import related, a camaro a jeep a cadillac a semi truck can ALL be riced up by a ricer. i have seen more mustangs and camaro ricers in my area then imports by far. here are some examples since pictures might be easier for you to understand.
    a ricer camaro


    a ricer mercury


    a ricer mustang


    another mustang


    now here is a photo of my civic


    and now a picture of my CRX



    i sense reading might be hard for you to understand but i hope looking at pictures gets the point across on what is rice and what isnt.

    an yes i happen to be a decent tuner no where near frost of course, but i can tune on several platforms, on my old third gen camaro i used the EBL system and a ostrich emulator, my ford taurus SHO i used the tweaker system, my CRX i tuned it on hondata s300 and my civic i used neptune, but i can also tune on AEM and mega squirt, i am at the moment learning HP tuners since my current project is a turbo LS1 in a 1971 datsun, but over the past 20+ years i have tuned my fair share of vehicles. all the way from cars that use point based ignition systems up to modern computer controlled fuel injection. so yeah i admit i lack allot of knowledge i am always learning every day but its extremely clear i am light years ahead of you. if you care to have a battle of wits and knowledge and make it interesting i suggest we both lay down a wager of say 500.00 each? we pay pal it or mail it to some one considered as very knowledgeable along with our phone numbers then have that person contact us both and interview us asking us questions that test our mechanical knowledge and then the person who wins gets 800 of the money back and the person who does the interviews keeps 200 for his troubles. some one like frost or another well known respected mechanic/tuner would be fine. so wesman i just called you out in front of every one, if your 100% sure you know more then me then take my challenge and lets settle it once and for all, i can assure you i am hoping you say yes and not come up with some excuse as to why you cant do it. we can post a new thread following the entire ordeal and the interviewer can even record the interviews so we can put it on youtube and every one here can enjoy hearing how it went.
    Last edited by Turbohatch; 02-16-2010 at 08:43 PM.

  16. #136
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    43
    71 datsun

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMasterCraft View Post
    I don't know why I'm surprised this hasn't ceased
    oh stop you know exactly why

  17. #137
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbohatch View Post
    I happen to hold a valid state inspection license
    So do I. Whats your point?? That car wasn't street legal by even the most lax definition of the term. Get real.

    and your last lesson for today is on the subject you lack so much insight in, a ricer is not just import related, a camaro a jeep a cadillac a semi truck can ALL be riced up by a ricer. i have seen more mustangs and camaro ricers in my area then imports by far. here are some examples since pictures might be easier for you to understand.
    If you see more "riced up" Camaros and Mustangs than imports then you must live in a real low class area. Rice simply means Asian. So a "riced" up Camaro or Mustang means it is made to looks Asian. Stupid wing, body kit, graphics, ect. All that crap originated in Asia. Hence the term. Its not that hard to undertstand, but you seem to be having a difficult time with it. If you've seen F&F you'd know that all that "ricer/tuner" crap is straight from Japan.

    Why did you waste space with all those pictures?? No kidding someone can ruin an American car by making it look Japanese. Thats not late breaking news.

    You claim to be so old and experienced, yet you don't know where the term "rice" even originated?? It was a slang term for Asian cars when they first came to America. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean you can change the definition to suit your liking.

    Your Hondas are both "rice". You tried to make them look better by putting aftermarket wheels on them. Please.

    so yeah i admit i lack allot of knowledge i am always learning every day but its extremely clear i am light years ahead of you.
    You aren't light years ahead of anybody. Get off your high horse.

    If you're looking at building an LSX and doing a swap, welcome to the good side. Leave the rice at the door
    Last edited by Wesman; 02-16-2010 at 09:04 PM.

  18. #138
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    43
    71 datsun

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    So do I. Whats your point?? That car wasn't street legal by even the most lax definition of the term. Get real.



    If you see more "riced up" Camaros and Mustangs than imports then you must live in a real low class area. Rice simply means Asian. So a "riced" up Camaro or Mustang means it is made to looks Asian. Stupid wing, body kit, graphics, ect. All that crap originated in Asia. Hence the term. Its not that hard to undertstand, but you seem to be having a difficult time with it. If you've seen F&F you'd know that all that "ricer/tuner" crap is straight from Japan.

    Why did you waste space with all those pictures?? No kidding someone can ruin an American car by making it look Japanese. Thats not late breaking news.

    You claim to be so old and experienced, yet you don't know where the term "rice" even originated?? It was a slang term for Asian cars when they first came to America. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean you can change the definition to suit your liking.

    Your Hondas are both "rice". You tried to make them look better by putting aftermarket wheels on them. Please.



    You aren't might years ahead of anybody. Get off your high horse.

    If you're looking at building an LSX and doing a swap, welcome to the good side. Leave the rice at the door
    its light years not might and i know what the term rice started from and why it was hated, ever hear of pearl harbor? but thats not what the modern definition of rice means any more, it does not mean asian, it means any car that has pointless modifications done to it to make it appear to be much faster then it really is. you see non of that on any of my cars, the rims where a anniversary present from my wife before that i ran stock rims. technically american rice is called wheat and german is called kraut, here yah go straight from wiki.

    A Ricer’s car is an automobile that has been cheaply modified to give the impression of high performance, but does not necessarily have any high-performance capabilities. They usually do this by buying typically (but not necessarily) cheap Japanese Import cars (hence the term “Rice”, though there's also the the term “Wheat” for American ricers & “Kraut” for German ricers.), and then installing as many “cool” visual modifications on their cars as they possibly can, usually the cheapest, without any regard to practicality, cost, style or taste. As opposed to car enthusiasts that modify and enhance the appearance of their cars, ricers don't usually care what they install, so style and quality is not an issue here. Often, these “modifications” end up costing so much that they ironically could have used that money to actually buy a better car.

    Ricers are also known to drive around town with primer or shitty flat paint patches for an unlimited amount of time. If you're lucky, sometimes you can find a ricer with cardboard windows. Many ricers love this mod thinking it increases safety, handling, and horsepower. They are also known to never wash or clean any part of their cars whatsoever, resulting in rusty, primer patched "beauty spots". Some even tint their windows including the windshield to .000000001% which again in the belief that it increases the cars safety and horses under the hood.

    They have a strong desire to spend hundreds upon thousands of dollars on unnecessary body-kits, chrome rims, HUGE mufflers, televisions and wings (spoilers) to their cars. Yet they will try to dismantle and destroy the rear seats, side panels etc and say it's to reduce weight. Most outstanding is the fact that in actuality they spend almost no money on upgrades to the engine, transmission, or anything else that really might make the car faster.
    [edit] Personal Characteristics

    Ricers have a tendency to tell REAL car enthusiasts that their cars don't look fast enough to beat theirs. They tend to see themselves as able tuners of the motor racing world as they try to modify their cars by themselves and believe professional advice or help is useless because "The Fast And The Furious" or "The Speed Channel" taught them everything.

    Ricers are also typically people who actually know very little if not nothing at all about the mechanics of cars. Hence they will often make poor installations of their said “modifications”, by doing things like putting wings tilted at ridiculous angles (either they point up or so far down its like a wall) on front wheel drive cars, even though it increases drag and decreases traction, making the car hazardous to drive at high speeds; painting it wild, eye burning neon colors with flames up the side of their cars that only serve to make the car look like a children’s toy; installing monstrous tachometers into a car which has automatic transmission; wasting money on atrocious body kits when they could've spent half of it lowering their car to improve handling; and so on.

    Ricers foolishly believe that the average person is jealous of their $1100 econobox. They also believe that the laws of physics either don't apply in the vicinity of their car, or don't exist at all. This explains why they think that their body kits and spoilers make their cars go faster. After all, in Ricerland INCREASING frontal surface area somehow DECREASES drag. They also think that making their car sound like a cross between a weed whacker and a vacuum is impressive. Swerving through traffic and cutting as many people off as possible is an integral part of their faith. They also try to thwart the existence of speed bumps by making their cars so low that they cannot traverse these common obstacles. How they believe that this will exterminate speed bumps has been puzzling scientists for the last few decades. When it's pointed out that NO expensive sports cars or race cars are front wheel drive, they get all offended and maintain that it's just because the manufacturers of these genuine sports cars are less intelligent than the ricer community. They characteristically have large rims on their cars, and are oblivious to the fact that larger rims actually decrease acceleration and braking.

    If you are still unsure of what a ricer is, you must drive to a local Burger King at anytime from 9-12PM. This can be for 1 of 2 reasons. 1: They are working there to afford those 2 dollar vents from Autozone. 2: They spent all their money on their fart can so they are forced to dine there. Ricers can be easily recognized: They are the ones that are sitting in a group complimenting one another's piles of "THATS BITCH PIMPIN'YO!" or the ones doing massive useless burnouts in their mom's Durango. They are also the one's who rev at you with their '95 Ford Escort at a stoplight. Ricers love to street race. You must not look at them for too long though, you'll lose 32 brain cells for every 10 seconds you look. In addition to the loss of brain cells you will make the ricers feel like awesome sauce because they think you are staring because it looks good.
    [edit] Dealing With Ricers

    When forced into communication with a ricer, head nodding while thinking about actually nice cars is a good way to survive their logic free conversations about how painting the plastic bits of their interior increases their car's top speed by 250mph. Some ricers are hard to convince because not only do they spend their free time in their car, but they also stay up at night making illogical explanations why every thing he put on his car was necessary. Kind of like why he put a 2 and a half foot tall spoiler that point almost straight up in the middle of his Honda Civic hatchback's roof.

    Due to the danger of severe IQ drops, scientists recommend never talking to a ricer for more than 17.6 seconds, if trapped into a conversation for longer than this, ask them why all muscle, sports and super cars have rear wheel drive. If this fails, it is recommended that you find the nearest sharp object and stick it in your eye, thus creating a reason to break off the conversation. Sticking said object in the ricer's eye/tires works just as well, with the added bonus of no pain to you.

    If you are still confused on what rice is, you are probably a ricer.

    so as you see neither of my cars fit the true modern definition of rice other then they are the same make and model often used by a ricer to make rice and i certainly do not fit the definition of ricer .
    Last edited by Turbohatch; 02-16-2010 at 08:55 PM.

  19. #139
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbohatch View Post
    its light years not might and i know what the term rice started from and why it was hated, ever hear of pearl harbor? but thats not what the modern definition of rice means any more, it does not mean asian, it means any car that has pointless modifications done to it to make it appear to be much faster then it really is. you see non of that on any of my cars, the rims where a anniversary present from my wife before that i ran stock rims. technically american rice is called wheat and german is called kraut, here yah go straight from wiki.

    A Ricer’s car is an automobile that has been cheaply modified to give the impression of high performance, but does not necessarily have any high-performance capabilities. They usually do this by buying typically (but not necessarily) cheap Japanese Import cars (hence the term “Rice”, though there's also the the term “Wheat” for American ricers & “Kraut” for German ricers.), and then installing as many “cool” visual modifications on their cars as they possibly can, usually the cheapest, without any regard to practicality, cost, style or taste. As opposed to car enthusiasts that modify and enhance the appearance of their cars, ricers don't usually care what they install, so style and quality is not an issue here. Often, these “modifications” end up costing so much that they ironically could have used that money to actually buy a better car.

    Ricers are also known to drive around town with primer or shitty flat paint patches for an unlimited amount of time. If you're lucky, sometimes you can find a ricer with cardboard windows. Many ricers love this mod thinking it increases safety, handling, and horsepower. They are also known to never wash or clean any part of their cars whatsoever, resulting in rusty, primer patched "beauty spots". Some even tint their windows including the windshield to .000000001% which again in the belief that it increases the cars safety and horses under the hood.

    They have a strong desire to spend hundreds upon thousands of dollars on unnecessary body-kits, chrome rims, HUGE mufflers, televisions and wings (spoilers) to their cars. Yet they will try to dismantle and destroy the rear seats, side panels etc and say it's to reduce weight. Most outstanding is the fact that in actuality they spend almost no money on upgrades to the engine, transmission, or anything else that really might make the car faster.
    [edit] Personal Characteristics

    Ricers have a tendency to tell REAL car enthusiasts that their cars don't look fast enough to beat theirs. They tend to see themselves as able tuners of the motor racing world as they try to modify their cars by themselves and believe professional advice or help is useless because "The Fast And The Furious" or "The Speed Channel" taught them everything.

    Ricers are also typically people who actually know very little if not nothing at all about the mechanics of cars. Hence they will often make poor installations of their said “modifications”, by doing things like putting wings tilted at ridiculous angles (either they point up or so far down its like a wall) on front wheel drive cars, even though it increases drag and decreases traction, making the car hazardous to drive at high speeds; painting it wild, eye burning neon colors with flames up the side of their cars that only serve to make the car look like a children’s toy; installing monstrous tachometers into a car which has automatic transmission; wasting money on atrocious body kits when they could've spent half of it lowering their car to improve handling; and so on.

    Ricers foolishly believe that the average person is jealous of their $1100 econobox. They also believe that the laws of physics either don't apply in the vicinity of their car, or don't exist at all. This explains why they think that their body kits and spoilers make their cars go faster. After all, in Ricerland INCREASING frontal surface area somehow DECREASES drag. They also think that making their car sound like a cross between a weed whacker and a vacuum is impressive. Swerving through traffic and cutting as many people off as possible is an integral part of their faith. They also try to thwart the existence of speed bumps by making their cars so low that they cannot traverse these common obstacles. How they believe that this will exterminate speed bumps has been puzzling scientists for the last few decades. When it's pointed out that NO expensive sports cars or race cars are front wheel drive, they get all offended and maintain that it's just because the manufacturers of these genuine sports cars are less intelligent than the ricer community. They characteristically have large rims on their cars, and are oblivious to the fact that larger rims actually decrease acceleration and braking.

    If you are still unsure of what a ricer is, you must drive to a local Burger King at anytime from 9-12PM. This can be for 1 of 2 reasons. 1: They are working there to afford those 2 dollar vents from Autozone. 2: They spent all their money on their fart can so they are forced to dine there. Ricers can be easily recognized: They are the ones that are sitting in a group complimenting one another's piles of "THATS BITCH PIMPIN'YO!" or the ones doing massive useless burnouts in their mom's Durango. They are also the one's who rev at you with their '95 Ford Escort at a stoplight. Ricers love to street race. You must not look at them for too long though, you'll lose 32 brain cells for every 10 seconds you look. In addition to the loss of brain cells you will make the ricers feel like awesome sauce because they think you are staring because it looks good.
    [edit] Dealing With Ricers

    When forced into communication with a ricer, head nodding while thinking about actually nice cars is a good way to survive their logic free conversations about how painting the plastic bits of their interior increases their car's top speed by 250mph. Some ricers are hard to convince because not only do they spend their free time in their car, but they also stay up at night making illogical explanations why every thing he put on his car was necessary. Kind of like why he put a 2 and a half foot tall spoiler that point almost straight up in the middle of his Honda Civic hatchback's roof.

    Due to the danger of severe IQ drops, scientists recommend never talking to a ricer for more than 17.6 seconds, if trapped into a conversation for longer than this, ask them why all muscle, sports and super cars have rear wheel drive. If this fails, it is recommended that you find the nearest sharp object and stick it in your eye, thus creating a reason to break off the conversation. Sticking said object in the ricer's eye/tires works just as well, with the added bonus of no pain to you.

    If you are still confused on what rice is, you are probably a ricer.

    so as you see neither of my cars fit the true modern definition of rice other then they are the same make and model often used by a ricer to make rice and i certainly do not fit the definition of ricer .
    This is just too pathetic, I can't believe you typed all that man. Give it a rest.

    You can't change history, and citing wiki for anything besides hard facts = fail. There is no "modern" definition, you and other "import tuners" made that up to try and justify your choice in vehicles.

    All the "ricer" crap you describe is all straight from Japan. The entire "import scene" is credited with the Civic of the early 90's. That includes the wings, body kits, graphics, fart cans, and trying to go fast with FWD.

  20. #140
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    43
    71 datsun

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    This is just too pathetic, I can't believe you typed all that man. Give it a rest.

    You can't change history, and citing wiki for anything besides hard facts = fail. There is no "modern" definition, you and other "import tuners" made that up to try and justify your choice in vehicles.

    All the "ricer" crap you describe is all straight from Japan. The entire "import scene" is credited with the Civic of the early 90's. That includes the wings, body kits, graphics, fart cans, and trying to go fast with FWD.
    again you missed the lesson, and since you did not take me up on my offer i guess your also afraid deep down inside that you would loose. the fact is what i posted is the accepted definition of rice and ricer, you not agreeing to it does not change it, you can get up on a soap box and scream that air does not exist and that water is really jello but it doesnt make it true.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Killed a Celica
    By IH8EVRY1 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 06:25 PM
  2. This is one bad Celica
    By DanWS6 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 06:28 PM
  3. Smack down on a celica
    By MaxPlusTen in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 12:29 AM
  4. silly celica..
    By pocheasy in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 05:52 AM
  5. nice 130 pull down rt 340 with a celica and a ls1 z28
    By MaxPlusTen in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-19-2006, 07:02 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •