Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 47

02 Z/28 vs WRX STI

This is a discussion on 02 Z/28 vs WRX STI within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; I must say you two win the highjack the thread award. Start to PM each other (where this BS belongs ...

  1. #21
    Senior Member Danger731's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    6,712
    I must say you two win the highjack the thread award. Start to PM each other (where this BS belongs or start your own thread) or I'll ask someone to take a look at this thread.
    Last edited by Danger731; 09-07-2006 at 04:06 AM. Reason: sp

  2. #22
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Research Triangle Park, NC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,812

    Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

    Nice trap. That thing has some power. Still though, in my cars old form, it would have been REAL Close. I don't think there would have been much pullage on either side. Driver's race, definately.

  3. #23
    Senior Member mrr23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    orlando, fl
    Posts
    7,134

    dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

    yeah, tone it down a little. trash talk is okay. keep the you're a retard type comments out. the my car will kicks your car's butt is okay.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post
    yeah, tone it down a little. trash talk is okay. keep the you're a retard type comments out. the my car will kicks your car's butt is okay.
    Gotcha

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    Nice trap. That thing has some power. Still though, in my cars old form, it would have been REAL Close. I don't think there would have been much pullage on either side. Driver's race, definately.
    Well like I said in my previous posts, 2 friends of mine who have cammed LS1 M6s who Ive raced were both dead heats and very even. I didnt say I coudl pull on them, because I didnt. But they could not pull on me either. Its definitely a driver's race! However according to Wesman there is no WAY a cammed EVO could do this

  6. #26
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Research Triangle Park, NC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,812

    Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by EE1983 View Post
    Well like I said in my previous posts, 2 friends of mine who have cammed LS1 M6s who Ive raced were both dead heats and very even. I didnt say I coudl pull on them, because I didnt. But they could not pull on me either. Its definitely a driver's race! However according to Wesman there is no WAY a cammed EVO could do this
    Is that massive KFC I smell?? Go race him Wesman, since you ARE in New Jersey, and he called your ass out. The talk is over. Hell, he even said he would pay for your gas just to race you.

    By the way, Motor Trend is on record having a STOCK EVO like his being faster than a stock Terminator.

    You might see the ass end of that four-banger. Then he is gonna post the kill, with reference to this thread, and it is gonna be real embarassing. :crickets:

    I would love to race you EE1983, but I ain't driving all the way to NJ to do it, even if you pay for gas!

  7. #27
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    Is that massive KFC I smell?? Go race him Wesman, since you ARE in New Jersey, and he called your ass out. The talk is over. Hell, he even said he would pay for your gas just to race you.
    I'm not going to waste my time and money, because he's going to pussy out. Theres a million other shitty Evos I can race around here, I'm not going to drive down to try and prove something to a ricer.

    By the way, Motor Trend is on record having a STOCK EVO like his being faster than a stock Terminator.
    I remember that test. They started the Cobra out in 2nd gear and shifted at 3,000RPM

    You might see the ass end of that four-banger. Then he is gonna post the kill, with reference to this thread, and it is gonna be real embarassing.
    Nothings going to happen because he's all talk. I'd drive down there and he would be nowhere to be found. Waste of my time and money. Like I said, if I want to race a 4 banger Jap car, theres plenty of those pieces of shit around my area.

  8. #28
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by EE1983 View Post

    Ok wait let me get this one... the more airflow I get in the motor the less boost I push... say that out loud...
    Please dont try and talk about things you dont know about.
    Stupid ricers....don't even know how their own car works

    First off, boost is a measurement of pressure. So the more restriction the motor has on the intake/exhaust sides, the more pressure is going to build up between the turbo and the intake.

    If you take a stock Evo and add full intake and exhaust systems, the boost pressure is actually going to go down. Unless of course the ECU compensates for the decreased restriction and ups the stock boost pressure.

    Therefore the claimed 22-23PSI you are pushing on your car would most likely be closer to 30PSI on a stock motor. In the same way, your car would be faster than an otherwise stock Evo running 23PSI - even though you are both pushing the same boost.

    The fact that you didn't know that just proves that you are a typical no nothing ricer.

    Yeah my car walks on stock Terminators, big deal. I said YOU'D need nitrous to beat me. Why? Because with your mods, youre not gonna come close to me.
    What are my mods anyhow?? Since you seem to know it all. You don't even know what I have done to my car, yet you're claiming you can beat me no problem. Typical ricer.

    Cams and bolt-ons with 340whp? Um yeah thats the norm pal. Please dont make me copy and paste 100 dynos of EVOs with their mods.... man I thought you knew this stuff, youre really in the dark.
    I'm going to say this and I'm going to say it only one. You can polish a turd all you like, but its still just a piece of shit. Your Evo could be running 8's in the 1/4 and have 1000HP - would it matter though?? NO, because its still an ugly ass Jap crap 4 door family sedan with a hideos wing and a riceburner 4 banger. Since you might have trouble comprehending that, I'll make it easier: I don't like your car, regardless of how fast it may or may not be. Therefore I don't care whether or not I can or can't beat you - its pointless, because either way I think your car, as well as Mitsubishi as a whole, as pieces of shit.

    Funny Im actually making great power down low. Thanks, just check the dyno. Also, I dont need to make tons of power down below 3000 like you do... why? Because of short gearing (4.60 range) and also because my car revs to 7500 not 6300 like yours. I hope this isnt too over the top for you.
    Nope, its not. I'm sure its awesome having a car with a shitty 4 banger that makes economy car power between idle and 3,000RPM. Makes a real nice daily driver, driving gutless cars is fun. And of course you can bring it into boost, but then your fuel economy goes down the toilet. My LS1 pulls hard right from idle. Thats why I like it, I hate gutless motors that sound like rice.

    I'm done with you. I think I made myself pretty clear - I don't care about your gutless piece of shit Evo, how fast it is, or how "sick" you think it is. This is LS1.com, not a ricer site, so stop bragging about your riceburner. Its not winning or losing that matters, its having a respectalbe car thats still fast without looking like its from an anime cartoon or sounding like a weedwacker. My car accomploishes that - your car doesn't even come close. Thats my point.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    I'm not going to waste my time and money, because he's going to pussy out. Theres a million other shitty Evos I can race around here, I'm not going to drive down to try and prove something to a ricer.
    Actually looks like youre the one pussying out, not me. I said the inviation is open, Im always around cruising Rt37.. In fact, a fellow member on this site "MIKESOMETHING" who posted in this thread has come down and cruised with me and a few buddies.

    If you did drive down here the only thing you'd prove is that you've made a complete fool of yourself here by making ridiculous claims that youd actually beat me. You doubted the power I can make, I showed you dynos and I have timeslips, yet for some reason all you have done is say "I wont show up" blah blah blah. Looks like your the one making excuses, not me Im waiting....

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Nothings going to happen because he's all talk. I'd drive down there and he would be nowhere to be found. Waste of my time and money. Like I said, if I want to race a 4 banger Jap car, theres plenty of those pieces of shit around my area.
    Acutally it looks like youre all talk here not me. Maybe it's a good thing you're doing the reverse psych thing and saying that I'd be nowhere to be found. Im the one who challenged you and youre the one backing down.

    Lets get some things cleared up. I dont drive a Honda and its not slow and it doesnt sound like one. I know you have preconceived notions that all imports are "ricers" and slow yada yada. Whatever. Im sorry your too ignorant to see beyond that. I like both domestics and imports and I'm not here to say my car is incredible, however when you say retarded and fictional things about my car, I will defend it.

    I told you to come down and you're the one backing off. On Friday and Saturday nights down here in TR there are TONS of cars cruising and looking to race and people from as far as Trenton come to cruise and race. As I said before, Mikesomething came down and has cruised and raced some cars down here... in fact he messaged me to race and he came down and we set it up

    Yet for some reason you think Im going to not show up for you?

  10. #30
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Research Triangle Park, NC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,812

    Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

    That race is never going to happen. One's scared and the other one is glad of it. This thread is getting quite heated. EE1983 is prolly typing his ass off right now.

  11. #31
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Heres something I found for entertainment:




  12. #32
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Research Triangle Park, NC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,812

    Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6



    Damn, that's f*cked up.

    Where is mrr23 when you need him? He usually walks around with a damn Masterlock in his pocket.

    How many of us are at work right now, and instead of doing what we are paid to do, we are talkin' trash and bashin' each others rides?

    I remember that test. They started the Cobra out in 2nd gear and shifted at 3,000RPM

    I didn't know that. Kinda like fighting with one hand tied or sumthin'.
    Last edited by Roastem; 09-07-2006 at 12:33 PM.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Stupid ricers....don't even know how their own car works

    First off, boost is a measurement of pressure. So the more restriction the motor has on the intake/exhaust sides, the more pressure is going to build up between the turbo and the intake.

    If you take a stock Evo and add full intake and exhaust systems, the boost pressure is actually going to go down. Unless of course the ECU compensates for the decreased restriction and ups the stock boost pressure.




    Therefore the claimed 22-23PSI you are pushing on your car would most likely be closer to 30PSI on a stock motor. In the same way, your car would be faster than an otherwise stock Evo running 23PSI - even though you are both pushing the same boost.
    You really proven that you have no idea what youre talking about, I suggest you relax and stick to N/A motors.

    The only thing you said correct there was that boost is a measurement of pressure. Everything after that makes no sense and is completely wrong. The boost does not go down my adding modifications. Funny you think you actually know something LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    The fact that you didn't know that just proves that you are a typical no nothing ricer.
    Its actually "know". But regardless, what you just said is ass-backwards, I think youre the typical guy who thinks he knows everything about everything... butttt you dont!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    ith a shitty 4 banger that makes economy car power between idle and 3,000RPM. Makes a real nice daily driver, driving gutless cars is fun. And of course you can bring it into boost, but then your fuel economy goes down the toilet. My LS1 pulls hard right from idle. Thats why I like it, I hate gutless motors that sound like rice.
    Who gives 2 flying F's about power between 0 and 3,000rpm. To start it does makes plenty of low end power and secondly, if you knew ANYTHING you'd understand what I said before. Higher redlines and much shorter gearing allow the car to accelerate quickly from lower RPMs. Like I said before, I bet thats over your head.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    I'm done with you. I think I made myself pretty clear - I don't care about your gutless piece of shit Evo, how fast it is, or how "sick" you think it is. This is LS1.com, not a ricer site, so stop bragging about your riceburner. Its not winning or losing that matters, its having a respectalbe car thats still fast without looking like its from an anime cartoon or sounding like a weedwacker. My car accomploishes that - your car doesn't even come close. Thats my point.
    I dont care if you care and there is no place I said I do. Youre right, it is about those things and thats your PERSONAL OPINION. Last time I checked, your opinion is not the only one that counts.

    The points you have covered in this thread were all proven wrong by me. You acted like I was crazy when I said EVOs made 340awhp with cams and bolt-ons. Then I show you a dyno and you say nothing.

    Then you start rambling about low end power! Then you start in trying to tell me about boost pressure and that I actually run 30psi. Holy crap. Go read a book already.

    My bottom line point is that you talked sh*t and cant back it up. I told you to come down here and race me. Bottom line, you wont. You just insist I wont show up, yet Ive already met up with members of this board before and raced them. I wouldnt treat you any differently.

    How do I know your mods? Your first post you listed them.

    I seriously pity people like you. Its a shame there are people in this world as thick-headed as youve shown to be here. Youve really made yourself look like a fool. You go from one thing to the next just babbling about things you dont even know about. Im running 30psi. HAHAHAAH I cant get over this.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Heres something I found for entertainment:

    Click for full size


    Wow that really hurts my feelings. After Im done crying maybe youll come race me? Or nah.. just sit behind the comp and TALK.. TALK.. and TALK some more.

    Whoever made up that picture is probably autistic

  15. #35
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by EE1983 View Post
    Actually looks like youre the one pussying out, not me. I said the inviation is open, Im always around cruising Rt37.. In fact, a fellow member on this site "MIKESOMETHING" who posted in this thread has come down and cruised with me and a few buddies.
    Ricers love doing this. "Come meet me here and we'll race, I'll be cruising the strip". Then you go there and they are nowhere to be found. If you were 15 minutes away I wouldn't care, but its not worth driving down to race someone who I don't even know nor really care to race. Like I said 2 times already, theres plenty of shitty jap cars in my area to race already. You want to come here be my guest, me and a bunch of guys meet up on weekends on the main drag. Most of us got Cobras and LS1's.

    If you did drive down here the only thing you'd prove is that you've made a complete fool of yourself here by making ridiculous claims that youd actually beat me. You doubted the power I can make, I showed you dynos and I have timeslips, yet for some reason all you have done is say "I wont show up" blah blah blah. Looks like your the one making excuses, not me Im waiting....
    What are my mods again?? How are you so sure you'll beat me?? Exactly.


    Lets get some things cleared up. I dont drive a Honda and its not slow and it doesnt sound like one.
    Evo drivers are always in denial of this. Yes, your car is a 2.0L 4 cylinder. Yes, it sounds like a Honda with a fart can. No, there nothing you can do about it unless you buy a different car.

    I know you have preconceived notions that all imports are "ricers" and slow yada yada. Whatever. Im sorry your too ignorant to see beyond that. I like both domestics and imports and I'm not here to say my car is incredible, however when you say retarded and fictional things about my car, I will defend it.
    You're bragging about your crappy Evo on an LS1 website. Please, get a life.

    I said nothing "retarded" or "fictional" about your car. Stock Evos are slow from a roll. Evos sound like shit. Evos look like shit. Evos have a huge ugly ass wing coming off the back. Evos are 4 door family cars. Evos don't have any low end power because they are only 4 bangers, and you have to wait for the turbo to spool.

    Sorry, thats how it is, deal with reality.

  16. #36
    I really shouldnt even be arguing back to you. Youve done nothing but prove that you are immature, compeltely knowledgeless and filled with bigotry. You are really something else. Anway.. keep talking haha.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Ricers love doing this. "Come meet me here and we'll race, I'll be cruising the strip". Then you go there and they are nowhere to be found. If you were 15 minutes away I wouldn't care, but its not worth driving down to race someone who I don't even know nor really care to race. Like I said 2 times already, theres plenty of shitty jap cars in my area to race already. You want to come here be my guest, me and a bunch of guys meet up on weekends on the main drag. Most of us got Cobras and LS1's.
    Youre really stuck on this huh. I guess you just missed where I wrote that ive met up with member of this board before and raced them.

    Hell, Ill come race you where you are if you want, but I bet I wouldnt show up right? HAHA I made the offer, you wont oblige.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    What are my mods again?? How are you so sure you'll beat me?? Exactly.
    Unless you added a cam, supercharger or some nitrous, yes Im definitely gonna walk your ass.



    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Evo drivers are always in denial of this. Yes, your car is a 2.0L 4 cylinder. Yes, it sounds like a Honda with a fart can. No, there nothing you can do about it unless you buy a different car.
    Yes my car is a 2L 4cy turbo... no it doesnt sound like a Honda.. if it did, I wouldnt have bought it.
    The only thing you can do is read a book and get educated.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    You're bragging about your crappy Evo on an LS1 website. Please, get a life.

    I said nothing "retarded" or "fictional" about your car. Stock Evos are slow from a roll. Evos sound like shit. Evos look like shit. Evos have a huge ugly ass wing coming off the back. Evos are 4 door family cars. Evos don't have any low end power because they are only 4 bangers, and you have to wait for the turbo to spool.

    Sorry, thats how it is, deal with reality.
    You havent? How bout "EVOs cant make 340awhp with cams and bolt-ons" or "Cammed LS1 would rape cammed EVO". Both ficitonal and of course retarded. My car is 4 door... sooo I can more room and can still kick your ass :-) I gues you missed the post AGAIN how the car does have low end and has short gearing along with higher redline.... I dont cruise at 1500rpm like you.. why? Dont have to!

    Unbelievable!
    Last edited by EE1983; 09-07-2006 at 12:49 PM.

  18. #38
    BTW heres a vid of an EVO with cams and boltons racing a 2000 TA with gears, intake, catback. Too bad is was an A4, and the TA got the jump.

    Listen to that weedwacker EVO hahahaha

    http://media.putfile.com/Bolt-on-TA-vs-Electric-EVO

  19. #39
    Ok listen, Im done here and you should be too. We are clouding up the thread with bickering. If youd like to come race and even hang out down here to get some new races, let me know via PM. Youre welcome to come. Good luck with your life otherwise.

    -Tom

  20. #40
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Research Triangle Park, NC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,812

    Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

    Damn, I wish I could see putfile videos on this crap work computer.

    I think you two would come to blows if this were in person. haha

    your car has a fart can jab jab

    listen to that turbo pull your ass jab uppercut jab

    you got a gay *ss wing and crappy stickers right cross job left hook to the body

    you don't know sh*t 'bout evos jab uppercut left hook

    hahahaha
    Last edited by Roastem; 09-07-2006 at 01:00 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •