Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 64

02 trans am vs 04 mach1

This is a discussion on 02 trans am vs 04 mach1 within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by adam3566 I paid 54k out the door for mine. Are you going to pay 80k new? Wow ...

  1. #41
    Kenne-Bell Killer Cayenne97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    609

    Cayenne Red, Pewter
    '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post
    I paid 54k out the door for mine. Are you going to pay 80k new? Wow you are a complete moron. I bought mine new. Again back to you junior. Keep us entertained with your lies and stories and even wishes.
    I sure am one heck of a liar aren't I - LOL.

    I'll leave you to dwell in your miserable world while I catch some Zzzz's. Peace.
    97 Z28 1LE #53 11.08/122.84 N/A, 9.82/131.06 150-shot

    02 WS6 M6, STOCK H/C/I, 3189 lbs., 11.77/113.02 (1.59 60')

    08 Mercedez C63 AMG, FOR SALE!!!
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/f38/2008-mercedez-c63-amg-108586/

  2. #42
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post
    Didn't you just say you were going with a USED 03-07. Keep your lies coming and trying to impress people online with toys and homes you most likely don't own.....
    If it makes you feel any better I can vouch for Cayenne and every last toy he named. We live in the same city. The guys got moola alright!

  3. #43
    Senior Member BLKCLOUD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    1,100

    B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

    OMG is this hilarious! Are ya'll gonna whoop em out and see who has a bigger one next?

    What am I saying? You're already doing exactly that! LOL. Good stuff! But do ya'll have ANY idea how absolutely CHILDISH you're acting? Not that those of us who enjoy the entertainment want you to stop....

    Anyway....to get somewhat on subject....to the best of my knowledge, the quickest bone stock LS1 F-body is ~2 tenths quicker than the quickest bone stock Mach 1. I would suggest that the "average" is pretty close to the same.

    There was one guy on the Mach1Registry a few years ago claiming 12.9x from his bone stock Mach 1. There was a lot of skepticism (I was one of them), and I don't know if it was ever really "confirmed". Throwing that one out, the quickest accepted bone stock Mach 1 went 13.09 @ 106.6 mph. A few others have been in the 13.1x range at ~105 mph.

  4. #44
    Member mogs01gt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    37
    Posts
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne97 View Post
    Well Evan trapped 108.71 in that bone-stock 2001 SS tester...that's right on the brink.
    OK, so you are saying that some no-name dude took a heavier car and trapped a higher trap speed than a known professional driver that has years of experience and has multiple passes in LS1's and mustangs?


  5. #45
    Senior Member 01ws6er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The 717
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,471

    Red
    2001 Trash Can

    Friends brother ran 13.3x don't remember mph in his 03 mach with exhaust and cai on street tires. They're pretty damn close to an ls1, after all it's a 4v motor, not the shitty 2v in the GT.

  6. #46
    Senior Member 01ws6er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The 717
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,471

    Red
    2001 Trash Can

    Quote Originally Posted by TRMach1 View Post
    Whatever. I know I can find more low 13 second stock Mach 1's than high 12 second stock LS1's. I'll start off with this one.

    http://videos.streetfire.net/video/M...Atco_29846.htm

    And I'll post my timeslip, in case there was any doubt.

    Click for full size
    See ya at Cecil this summer
    01' Ws6: Bolt ons, TD's, stock 241 heads, 230/230 .612/.592 111+2

  7. #47
    Kenne-Bell Killer Cayenne97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    609

    Cayenne Red, Pewter
    '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by BLKCLOUD View Post
    OMG is this hilarious! Are ya'll gonna whoop em out and see who has a bigger one next?

    What am I saying? You're already doing exactly that! LOL. Good stuff! But do ya'll have ANY idea how absolutely CHILDISH you're acting? Not that those of us who enjoy the entertainment want you to stop.... .
    I guess it takes a person 50 years my senior to tell me how immature I really am. I'll stop bickering just for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by BLKCLOUD View Post
    Anyway....to get somewhat on subject....to the best of my knowledge, the quickest bone stock LS1 F-body is ~2 tenths quicker than the quickest bone stock Mach 1. I would suggest that the "average" is pretty close to the same.

    There was one guy on the Mach1Registry a few years ago claiming 12.9x from his bone stock Mach 1. There was a lot of skepticism (I was one of them), and I don't know if it was ever really "confirmed". Throwing that one out, the quickest accepted bone stock Mach 1 went 13.09 @ 106.6 mph. A few others have been in the 13.1x range at ~105 mph.
    Congradulations for telling us something that we already knew. The Mach 1 is slower than the F-body.....yeah that's old news now, but thanks for stopping by and giving us your worthless .2!



    Quote Originally Posted by mogs01gt View Post
    OK, so you are saying that some no-name dude took a heavier car and trapped a higher trap speed than a known professional driver that has years of experience and has multiple passes in LS1's and mustangs?

    Just because someone isn't the editor of a performance car-based magazine makes him incapable of being a great driver?

    Yes that's what i'm saying alright.

  8. #48
    Senior Member BLKCLOUD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    1,100

    B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

    LOL. Some things never change!

  9. #49
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    47

    Torch Red
    2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1

    Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    See ya at Cecil this summer
    Yeah, you just might! I need to get some runs with this new motor and supercharger. With close to 600rwhp, it should be pretty interesting.

    2003 Torch Red Ford Mustang Mach 1 5-speed
    FRPP Aluminator 32V Long Block + Kenne Bell 2.1
    657 RWHP 635 RWTQ @16psi on 93 Octane
    Custom Tuning by Tillman Speed

  10. #50
    Member mogs01gt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    37
    Posts
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne97 View Post
    Just because someone isn't the editor of a performance car-based magazine makes him incapable of being a great driver?
    Yes that's what i'm saying alright.

  11. #51
    Kenne-Bell Killer Cayenne97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    609

    Cayenne Red, Pewter
    '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by mogs01gt View Post

  12. #52
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by BLKCLOUD View Post
    LOL. Some things never change!
    Geez, not this guy again.

  13. #53
    Senior Member BLKCLOUD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    1,100

    B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

    Howdy.

  14. #54
    Member mogs01gt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    37
    Posts
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne97 View Post
    Your logic is barely better than a 16 year old girl's.

  15. #55
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by mogs01gt View Post
    Your logic is barely better than a 16 year old girl's.
    I know your not talking Mogs. You have said some of the dumbest shit to ever cross the path of LS1.com.

    What Cayenne said makes sense. Do you think there is only one good driver on planet earth? I sure hope not!

  16. #56
    Kenne-Bell Killer Cayenne97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    609

    Cayenne Red, Pewter
    '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    I know your not talking Mogs. You have said some of the dumbest shit to ever cross the path of LS1.com.

    What Cayenne said makes sense. Do you think there is only one good driver on planet earth? I sure hope not!
    HA, I don't even take that guy serious Jay. No worries!

    On a side note, help me sale the Benz...FAST! I found a silver '03 SRT-10 Roadster at the perfect price that I wan't to snatch up. I have a guy that's offering $49k, i'm not sure about that yet though. He's coming up Thursday, we'll see......

  17. #57
    Member ebdboudreaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Tampa, Fl
    Age
    31
    Posts
    206
    99' 30th Ann TA

    Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne97 View Post
    thanks for stopping by and giving us your worthless .2!

    .02 to be exact.... Just thought I'd be an ass.....

    carry on

  18. #58
    Impounded SAVAGE INDIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Gettin' drunk,somkin' meth and stabbin white boys!
    Posts
    42

    I hate whiteys and workin
    1983 cutty

    A lot of faggotry up in here...

  19. #59
    Junior Member 99TransAmWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Age
    26
    Posts
    45

    Black
    1999 Trans Am WS6 Convert

    I only worry about cobras
    anything else is just a Mustank!

  20. #60
    Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    2,677
    2000 C5 Torch Red

    I love the T/A vs Mustang threads.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Discuss: Mach1 vs Z28
    By Rikki_SeVeN in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 09:25 AM
  2. LT1 vs. Mach1
    By JwMonE99 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 09:45 PM
  3. FS:04 Mach1 AB,28,000miles,$16,900
    By ArcherandSons in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 08:55 PM
  4. Mach1 Mayhem
    By desliger in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 08:29 AM
  5. 04' SY Procharged Mach1
    By jv7 in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-27-2006, 08:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •