Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 64

02 trans am vs 04 mach1

This is a discussion on 02 trans am vs 04 mach1 within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by TRMach1 Hell, I ran a 13.1 @105 bone stock, on street tires, with a full tank of ...

  1. #21
    cammed & slammed Kaotic_ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville Tx
    Age
    26
    Posts
    983

    Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

    Quote Originally Posted by TRMach1 View Post
    Hell, I ran a 13.1 @105 bone stock, on street tires, with a full tank of gas, and I wasn't even trying hard.




    bet you were draggin a piano too?
    1999 mbm Z m6/ forged 346, lt's, wires, ls6 intake, sts rear turbo.

    *SOLD*2002 black ws6- <Bolt ons, ls6 heads, mild cam, dyno tune, full susp. and 4.10s> --440rwhp/395rwtq

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    47

    Torch Red
    2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1

    Whatever. I know I can find more low 13 second stock Mach 1's than high 12 second stock LS1's. I'll start off with this one.

    http://videos.streetfire.net/video/M...Atco_29846.htm

    And I'll post my timeslip, in case there was any doubt.


  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SATX
    Posts
    847

    Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic_ws6 View Post




    bet you were draggin a piano too?


    mustang drivers are hilarious!

  4. #24
    cammed & slammed Kaotic_ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville Tx
    Age
    26
    Posts
    983

    Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

    Quote Originally Posted by hurraquio View Post


    mustang drivers are hilarious!
    for sure, theres a guy in the kill forum trying to tell me that a stock ls1 wont beat a pre-03 cobra bad..

  5. #25
    Kenne-Bell Killer Cayenne97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    609

    Cayenne Red, Pewter
    '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by mogs01gt View Post
    109mph? I know low 13s are typical of the 01+ ls1's but at 109 stock? That would be like 340rwhp(probably more) to move that heavy Vert down the track.
    Well Evan trapped 108.71 in that bone-stock 2001 SS tester...that's right on the brink.


    Quote Originally Posted by TRMach1 View Post
    Whatever. I know I can find more low 13 second stock Mach 1's than high 12 second stock LS1's. I'll start off with this one.

    http://videos.streetfire.net/video/M...Atco_29846.htm

    And I'll post my timeslip, in case there was any doubt.

    Click for full size
    How do we know you were stock on that run honestly? And even so, that still wouldn't put you right where the quickest stock LS1's have gone. Evan wasn't the only guy that has gone 12's in a factory LS1 you know. I'm not saying a Mach isn't capable of doing it, i've just never personally seen it done once in the last 6 years since the Mach's intro. Mid 13's is the norm.
    Last edited by Cayenne97; 03-09-2009 at 10:50 PM.

  6. #26
    Member adam3566's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Janesville,Wisconsin
    Posts
    880

    black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

    Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne97 View Post
    Well Evan trapped 108.71 in that bone-stock 2001 SS tester...that's right on the brink.




    How do we know you were stock on that run honestly? And even so, that still wouldn't put you right where the quickest stock LS1's have gone. Evan wasn't the only guy that has gone 12's in a factory LS1 you know. I'm not saying a Mach isn't capable of doing it, i've just never personally seen it done once in the last 6 years since the Mach's intro. Mid 13's is the norm.
    Doubt he would really lie to try and impress someone online he hasn't met. Mid 13 to high 13's is the norm for bone stock ls1's as well.

  7. #27
    Kenne-Bell Killer Cayenne97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    609

    Cayenne Red, Pewter
    '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post
    Doubt he would really lie to try and impress someone online he hasn't met. Mid 13 to high 13's is the norm for bone stock ls1's as well.
    Your starting to sound like one of those undercover trolls from the Mustang site.

  8. #28
    Member adam3566's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Janesville,Wisconsin
    Posts
    880

    black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

    Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne97 View Post
    Your starting to sound like one of those undercover trolls from the Mustang site.
    Lmao I had a turbo T/A, got a c6 now with a silverado and quite a few members on here have met me personally. But hell yeah I drive ford baby! No I just don't see the point when people like yourself have your head so far shoved up your ass thinking that the almighty ls1 is soo much faster than a mach 1 stock.

  9. #29
    Kenne-Bell Killer Cayenne97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    609

    Cayenne Red, Pewter
    '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post
    Lmao I had a turbo T/A, got a c6 now with a silverado and quite a few members on here have met me personally. But hell yeah I drive ford baby! No I just don't see the point when people like yourself have your head so far shoved up your ass thinking that the almighty ls1 is soo much faster than a mach 1 stock.
    I don't feel too insulted coming from a guy that thinks a New Edge Cobra weighs in at 3200 lbs.

  10. #30
    Member adam3566's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Janesville,Wisconsin
    Posts
    880

    black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

    Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne97 View Post
    I don't feel too insulted coming from a guy that thinks a New Edge Cobra weighs in at 3200 lbs.
    Don't know a whole about them. Just what I thought I have read. Could ohnestly care less coming from a guy selling a overpriced ugly ass mercedes.
    Last edited by adam3566; 03-09-2009 at 11:13 PM.

  11. #31
    Kenne-Bell Killer Cayenne97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    609

    Cayenne Red, Pewter
    '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post
    Don't know a whole about them. Just what I thought I have read. Could ohnestly care less coming from a guy selling a overpriced ugly ass mercedes.
    Aww, you don't approve of my Benz?

    Well you couldn't afford it anyway, so it doesn't matter.

  12. #32
    Member adam3566's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Janesville,Wisconsin
    Posts
    880

    black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

    Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne97 View Post
    Aww, you don't approve of my Benz?

    Well you couldn't afford it anyway, so it doesn't matter.
    Afford it? Hardly. Looks like dealer plates as well. Very impressive.... My silverado, wifes suburban and my daughters civic are all paid for, vette will be in October. Would you like pictures of my house too? Not trying to an asshole but I'm pretty sure no one on here really wants an overpriced hunk of junk. You have anything else to add, take it to the pm's so either of the two threads don't get locked.
    Last edited by adam3566; 03-09-2009 at 11:42 PM.

  13. #33
    Kenne-Bell Killer Cayenne97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    609

    Cayenne Red, Pewter
    '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post
    Afford it? Hardly. Looks like dealer plates as well. Very impressive.... My c6, silverado, wifes suburban and my daughters civic are paid for thank you. Would you like pictures of my house too? Not trying to an asshole but I'm pretty sure no one on here really wants an overpriced hunk of junk. You have anything else to add, take it to the pm's so either of the two threads don't get locked.
    Why yes those are dealer plates. I just bought the car 2 months ago. Paid and full. Going for the Viper SRT-10 now. Would it make you feel better if I took a picture of the car in my garage? Your a funny one.

    Too bad you aren't close enough. I'd run your C6. The look on your face afterwards would be priceless.

  14. #34
    Member adam3566's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Janesville,Wisconsin
    Posts
    880

    black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

    Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne97 View Post
    Why yes those are dealer plates. I just bought the car 2 months ago. Paid and full. Going for the Viper SRT-10 now. Would it make you feel better if I took a picture of the car in my garage? Your a funny one.

    Too bad you aren't close enough. I'd run your C6. The look on your face afterwards would be priceless.
    My C6 isn't fast nor do I think it is. Got out of going fast when I sold the T/A. I don't need to impress anyone online especially someone like you who thinks of themself like you do. Me and my wife make a very comfortable living. So have fun with your mercedes, and don't forget to get your starbucks while your on the road.

  15. #35
    Kenne-Bell Killer Cayenne97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    609

    Cayenne Red, Pewter
    '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post
    My C6 isn't fast nor do I think it is. Got out of going fast when I sold the T/A. I don't need to impress anyone online especially someone like you who thinks of themself like you do. Me and my wife make a very comfortable living. So have fun with your mercedes, and don't forget to get your starbucks while your on the road.
    Oh...it's not just the C63...

    don't forget to add the CLK500, the two F-bodies, the '00 pre-restricted 'Busa and the Accord while your at it. And soon to be adding a '03-07 Viper to the family once the C63 is gone.

  16. #36
    Member adam3566's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Janesville,Wisconsin
    Posts
    880

    black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

    Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne97 View Post
    Oh...it's not just the C63...

    don't forget to add the CLK500, the two F-bodies, the '00 pre-restricted 'Busa and the Accord while your at it. And soon to be adding a '03-07 Viper to the family once the C63 is gone.
    So a C6,Silverado,Suburban,Civic, and Road King Classic. Wow a 03-07 viper is around same price is my vette was brand new. Not impressed one bit. Just because I am from Wisconsin doesn't mean we don't have good paying jobs here. Stay in your stuck up California life. Don't need that here. Sad when my 380k home here probably costs what 800-900k out there? No thanks I like what I do and like normal people that are not conceited like yourself. Your probably in debt like crazy too.

  17. #37
    Kenne-Bell Killer Cayenne97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    609

    Cayenne Red, Pewter
    '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post
    So a C6,Silverado,Suburban,Civic, and Road King Classic. Wow a 03-07 viper is around same price is my vette was brand new. Not impressed one bit. Just because I am from Wisconsin doesn't mean we don't have good paying jobs here. Stay in your stuck up California life. Don't need that here. Sad when my 380k home here probably costs what 800-900k out there? No thanks I like what I do and like normal people that are not conceited like yourself. Your probably in debt like crazy too.
    In debt? HAHAHA If I were in debt, I could just sell all of these toys and be out of it! Or my cabin home in Lake Tahoe...or just quit the lease on the condo in Sacramento. I'm far from debt baby boy.

    On another note, the C6 goes in the 50-60k range new. The SRT-10 is at around $83k new. Just thought i'd throw that in there.

  18. #38
    Member adam3566's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Janesville,Wisconsin
    Posts
    880

    black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

    Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne97 View Post
    In debt? HAHAHA If I were in debt, I could just sell all of these toys and be out of it! Or my cabin home in Lake Tahoe...or just quit the lease on the condo in Sacramento. I'm far from baby boy.

    On another note, the C6 goes in the 50-60k range new. The SRT-10 is at around $83k new. Just thought i'd throw that in there.
    Didn't you just say you were going with a USED 03-07. Keep your lies coming and trying to impress people online with toys and homes you most likely don't own.....
    Last edited by adam3566; 03-10-2009 at 12:12 AM.

  19. #39
    Kenne-Bell Killer Cayenne97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    609

    Cayenne Red, Pewter
    '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post
    Didn't you just say you were going with a USED 03-07. Keep your lies coming and trying to impress people online with toys and homes you most likely don't own.....
    Your own words: "Wow a 03-07 viper is around same price is my vette was brand new."

    Your special.

    EDIT: Oh I get what you were saying now. I guess your comparing the price of a used SRT-10 to that of a new vette, which makes no sense to me but oh well I guess...
    Last edited by Cayenne97; 03-10-2009 at 12:16 AM.

  20. #40
    Member adam3566's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Janesville,Wisconsin
    Posts
    880

    black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

    Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne97 View Post
    Your own words: Wow a 03-07 viper is around same price is my vette was brand new.

    Your special.
    I paid 54k out the door for mine. Are you going to pay 80k new? Wow you are a complete moron. I bought mine new. Again back to you junior. Keep us entertained with your lies and stories and even wishes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Discuss: Mach1 vs Z28
    By Rikki_SeVeN in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 09:25 AM
  2. LT1 vs. Mach1
    By JwMonE99 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 09:45 PM
  3. FS:04 Mach1 AB,28,000miles,$16,900
    By ArcherandSons in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 08:55 PM
  4. Mach1 Mayhem
    By desliger in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 08:29 AM
  5. 04' SY Procharged Mach1
    By jv7 in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-27-2006, 08:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •