TURBO AWD....YESSSSSSSSSS 317Born's Avatar
    08 Mazda CX-7 2.3l Turbo

02 T/A vs 03 WRX

Well I was just cruising along with my prego girl in my car... coming from a 2 lane to 1 lane road. Some POS wrx pulls up and goes...and he saw me trying to get over...and he gets on it...maybe in 2nd...so i let him go...and get behind him....then the road went back 2 a 2 lane...we stopped at a light...and he looks at me...and revs me up...i look at him like ur not serious...light changes he goes i just roll....then i get on it....and he goes...i passed that ass like he was stopped...then i slow down and waited 4 him 3 beeps and were off...pulled him so hard...had 4 cars on him...then when he finally when hee caught up at the next light he says 2 me...what u got in there...i tell him stock LS1...he tells me man thats fast...and then proceeds to say yea man...my trannys fucked and my rear diff fucked 2...and then he says he has all this stuff done 2 his shit....and im like stfu...i whoop on wrx's as a hobby...seems like everyone of their shit is slow....shit my t/a is fucked...its miss fireing like a mofo....plus its throwing a code for a bad cat...just thought i should share this with u guys

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

good kill. lol i like wrx's watch out tho, soon enough you'll find one that will eat your lunch

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Way to endanger your unborn child.

silver
    2002 ws6

some people get so uptight when the rice rocket loses. like it doesnt happen every day or something.

08 Mazda CX-7 2.3l Turbo

i've only had 1 wrx shut me up...and he had mad shit done...and ran 10's in the 1/4...

and i asked my girl if everything is ok...so all in all...1 wrx down...and still a healthy unborn baby girl....

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

nice job beating that 4 door farter, good kill, when ever I see those mofos I first try to ignore them but they usually will fuck with you and egg you on cause they think they have something to proove, then I usually give in, in my experiences at least....

08 Mazda CX-7 2.3l Turbo

yea....im 4 and 1 against wrxs....im tryin 2 retire from street racing and save it strictly for the track...imma get a sign that says baby on board....fuck it

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

Quote Originally Posted by 317Born View Post
    yea....im 4 and 1 against wrxs....im tryin 2 retire from street racing and save it strictly for the track...imma get a sign that says baby on board....fuck it
    i'm not expecting a baby but I might get one of those window stickers anyway so people just leave me alone LOL

08 Mazda CX-7 2.3l Turbo

lol....i dont think ppl will ever leave us alone

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by 1 RedHot TransAm View Post
    nice job beating that 4 door farter, good kill, when ever I see those mofos I first try to ignore them but they usually will fuck with you and egg you on cause they think they have something to proove, then I usually give in, in my experiences at least....
    I get harassed by domestics NON stop. I also get harassed by imports just as much.

I absolutely love having a wastegate dump. When the wastegate opens people get humble =p

video of what it sounds like.....

http://media.putfile.com/vette-67
    Last edited by 4tun8; 09-08-2008 at 07:02 AM.

08 Mazda CX-7 2.3l Turbo

man wastegate dumps...my boyz evo mr sounds freakin sick when he gets on it...i never been in an import that throws u in ur seat like his...made me want a evo...but i think i'll settle for a built gsx or tsi when i get back from iraq

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

Quote Originally Posted by 4tun8 View Post
    I get harassed by domestics NON stop. I also get harassed by imports just as much.

I absolutely love having a wastegate dump. When the wastegate opens people get humble =p

video of what it sounds like.....

http://media.putfile.com/vette-67
    ??what was that, a vid of your car??

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by 1 RedHot TransAm View Post
    ??what was that, a vid of your car??
    Yep. Old setup, was only making 400ish to the tire then.

Pretty funny that the vette took off in front of me, had a 1 car jump atleast, and I still caught him after missing a shift lol. He was like "ricer excuses". I was like "dude there was a car in my way, and I was in the middle of 4th when I shut it down" ask any owner of a 5 speed evo 4th gear is "THE gear".

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Pretty funny that the vette took off in front of me, had a 1 car jump atleast, and I still caught him after missing a shift lol. He was like "ricer excuses". I was like "dude there was a car in my way, and I was in the middle of 4th when I shut it down" ask any owner of a 5 speed evo 4th gear is "THE gear".
    It didn't even look like he was trying to race, you keep letting off the gas and he wasn't pulling away at all.

317Born, nice kill. WRX's are a joke, they take a ton of work to even make them quick, and then the transmissions blow up even with the stock 170WHP.

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

sorry to burst your bubble but the vette did'nt even look like he was paying any attention to you LOL, on a side note yer evo sounds better than alot of the other ones i'v herd locally around here, so its not a full blown fart car, my apologies...

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

LOL, Nice kill, But i have more guys try and taunt me in v8's than imports, MOSTLY cause all the imports around here NO better, But by all means the v8 guys are as bad for picking fights as the imports.

Thread Information