Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

02 SS vs 98-02 Z-28

This is a discussion on 02 SS vs 98-02 Z-28 within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; i plan on it one way or another. I know I won't be entering for a few years because that ...

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

i plan on it one way or another. I know I won't be entering for a few years because that show is like the best of the best for what I've seen and you've got to be in some kind of an organization to enter. I will try to check it out one of the days

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by 7camaro7 View Post
    i plan on it one way or another. I know I won't be entering for a few years because that show is like the best of the best for what I've seen and you've got to be in some kind of an organization to enter. I will try to check it out one of the days
    i might go saturday if i can get to feeling better been sick all week. i would like to take alot of pics

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

shoot yea man, if you'll ever need a camera you'll need it at the world of wheels

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

shoot yea man, if you'll ever need a camera you'll need it at the world of wheels
    while i am thinking of it if u ever decide to upgrade your wheels let me know i might buy your old wheels i would rather have the chrome instead of alloy

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

yea, they don't make our wheels any more. I do plan on getting another set of wheels, but I plan on keeping the ones I've got too. The plan is to order a new awesome set and while I'm riding on them send the ones I've got off to get re-chromed. BUT there's an idea for you too man... if you want chrome I know of a shop I saw on the speed channel. They're charging 350 per wheel. I plan on sending mine to those guys unless I find someone cheaper with skills. I haven't seen a perfect set on ebay yet, so I just plan on getting mine redone. I think it will be worth it when I get the cash together.

Also man I'm working till like 3 or 4 tomorrow and I'll be showing up to the world of wheels after work. You know how late the show is open?

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

yea, they don't make our wheels any more. I do plan on getting another set of wheels, but I plan on keeping the ones I've got too. The plan is to order a new awesome set and while I'm riding on them send the ones I've got off to get re-chromed. BUT there's an idea for you too man... if you want chrome I know of a shop I saw on the speed channel. They're charging 350 per wheel. I plan on sending mine to those guys unless I find someone cheaper with skills. I haven't seen a perfect set on ebay yet, so I just plan on getting mine redone. I think it will be worth it when I get the cash together.

Also man I'm working till like 3 or 4 tomorrow and I'll be showing up to the world of wheels after work. You know how late the show is open?
    39th Annual
    Chattanooga
    O'Reilly World of Wheels

January 19, 20, & 21, 2007
    Chattanooga Convention Center, Chattanooga, Tennessee
    Show Chairman: Carter Hampton (423) 894-9326
    Corporate Office: (205) 655-4950

Host Hotel:
    Chattanooga Marriott (adjoining the Trade Center)
    Rate: $64.00
    1-800-841-1674

Show Hours:
    Friday, 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
    Saturday, 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
    Sunday, Noon - 7:00 pm

Prices:
    Adults-$14.00*
    Children 6-11-$5.00
    Children 5 and under are FREE

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

I met the brawney man guys and his name is Dave. I was on the phone with one of my friends the other day and he said the guy worked in the store he was visiting. I asked my friend to ask him about his mods, and the guy said just a stock 6spd z28. Trust me, I knew better. He was dead serious and wouldn't give any info. Any how I stopped by today and talked to him for a few minutes and I found out he blew his engine yesterday! I hated to hear it, but I was still concerned with why it was so fast. He told me he has an ls1edit, and a centerforce clutch. I'm for damn sure its not stock now, huh? He has more than that from what I saw him doing on the street, but the mystery is part of the game huh? I'm slowly but surely modding the shit out of my car and the brawney man is going down!

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

I met the brawney man guys and his name is Dave. I was on the phone with one of my friends the other day and he said the guy worked in the store he was visiting. I asked my friend to ask him about his mods, and the guy said just a stock 6spd z28. Trust me, I knew better. He was dead serious and wouldn't give any info. Any how I stopped by today and talked to him for a few minutes and I found out he blew his engine yesterday! I hated to hear it, but I was still concerned with why it was so fast. He told me he has an ls1edit, and a centerforce clutch. I'm for damn sure its not stock now, huh? He has more than that from what I saw him doing on the street, but the mystery is part of the game huh? I'm slowly but surely modding the shit out of my car and the brawney man is going down!
    check out this web-site
    www.fquick.com/speed_addict

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

I've been seeing that site lately. I'm planning on getting on there soon!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information