pewter
    2001 Trans AM WS6

01 ws6 VS 03 ZO6

So my friends have the cars mentioned in the title. the ws6 has ms4, kooks 1 3/4 headers, custom true duals dumped, ls6 intake, 411's, SD tune, the Z is all stock except for some tsp headers adn a tune stock gears in rear. who should win, am gonna try an record it when it happens just trying to see what yall think i think it should be a good race.

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

This Z28 might be similar to what you have but i dont think he has 4.11's. In my own opinion i think with the 4.11's and really good shifting you should be fine and pull slowly.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmFQUzcTwx0[/ame]

pewter
    2001 Trans AM WS6

^^^ well they arent my cars they belongto somefriends and we want to see who would win. man them c5 z's aint no push overs are they not that i verthought they were, jus thought that a nice cam n boltson f bod should be able to take one

Pewter
    2001 SS Convertible

Quote Originally Posted by El Toro Loco View Post
    ^^^ well they arent my cars they belongto somefriends and we want to see who would win. man them c5 z's aint no push overs are they not that i verthought they were, jus thought that a nice cam n boltson f bod should be able to take one
    Vettes are no Joke!

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

If i can afford to buy a C5Z06 i would becuase bone stock they are hella fast and you would think a LS1 with 360-380 RWHP should atleast keep up with one but will lose badly. Some have been known to dyno atleast 365+RWHP bone stock granted thats on the high end ive seen some at 345+RWHP and they are light with better gearing and aero. With cam and good tune you will probably pull 400+RWHP but ill still bet on the Z06. I raced a bone stock black C5 Z06 a couple of years ago with a 125 shot on my 93Z with all the bolt ons and slowly pulled to the top of 4th gear and only was able to keep up in 5th. The LT1 was pushing 392 RWHP on a 125 shot. With my LS1 with a 125 shot will be completly different story and will pull without a doubt but then again im using nitrous on a full bolt on LS1, soon to be installed my LT's and Nitrous. I will say this i do hope you win and your going to have a really fast car with the set up you have either way, so not many cars are going to give you any problems.

pewter
    2001 Trans AM WS6

we havent had time to do the race will keep yal informed, my friend in the bird his clutch is slipping, and doesnt wann race his car like that

Pewter
    2001 SS Convertible

Look out for the cheater nitrous kit with the clutch fix. HAHAHA! You'll get him.

Le Mans Blue
    2004 Z16

The C5Z's M12 tranny and 3100lb curb weight are big factors out of the hole. The LS6 heads also flow decent in stock form. Just LTs, catted X-pipe, baby (220ish) cam and CAI and my C5Z put down 421/400 and drives like stock until you nail it.

I think it's a driver's race...

rice,its what's fo dinner LeadFarmer's Avatar

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

I raced a blacked out c5z06(stock) a couple months ago and got absolutely obliterated, it was quite def. a jaw dropping experience lol.
    my mods: catback/ypipe/cats/lid/k&n/freemods/lowered/lca brackets/275 DR's

Blue
    2000 camaro ss

i raced my cousins 03 ZO6 and first through third it was a really good race on the top end he'll pull really good. i have CIA, pulleys, LT's, and exhaust. my money is on the fbody

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I was full bolt on against a stock 04 Z06 (Down to the paper filter) and had the drivers advantage (First time driving the Z) and I had half a car through first and held half a car through 3rd. Now I don't worry about them with good drivers

Unless they to are modded
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Thread Information