Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718 LastLast

01 ta vs 08 gt

This is a discussion on 01 ta vs 08 gt within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Sure is - but I know what my car runs. I don't have to guess, assume, wish, use other's cars ...

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

Sure is - but I know what my car runs. I don't have to guess, assume, wish, use other's cars to try and figure what it runs, etc.

So....what does yours run again? I mean really....given that you're a "cam only" LS1, you should be deeeeeep in the 10's!

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 SS M6

You all sound like a buncha old farts talking BS out your ass. I do side with N2OLT4 though. You did miss his point by a long ass margin. He was saying its NOT FUCKING IMPRESSIVE THAT A SHITSTANG RUNS 9's...Big fucking woop. It IS impressive that a N/A LT1 runs 9's, since that shitstang is obviously on the bottle or at least blown. Now if you wanted to go FI vs. FI, then it would be fair, but not a competition for the LT1...

How bout all you Mustang "internet ricers" I mean "racers" come down here, I'll run ya...

cam/lt headers
    blue 2000 ws6 m6

Quote Originally Posted by BLKCLOUD View Post
    Sure is - but I know what my car runs. I don't have to guess, assume, wish, use other's cars to try and figure what it runs, etc.

So....what does yours run again? I mean really....given that you're a "cam only" LS1, you should be deeeeeep in the 10's!
    i really am laughing at you as i read this, since you are the BIG............. BAD............ COBRA...........GUY WITH MODS THAT REALLY GETS ME SHAKIN IN MY CHAIR AS I..........I........I.........UH.........UHH READ THIS, what can i do now but shiver with the fear that you have brought unto me.

by god please end this fear of the ALMIGHTY 4.6 LITER AAHHHHHHH

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

Quote Originally Posted by squee View Post
    You all sound like a buncha old farts talking BS out your ass. I do side with N2OLT4 though. You did miss his point by a long ass margin. He was saying its NOT FUCKING IMPRESSIVE THAT A SHITSTANG RUNS 9's...Big fucking woop. It IS impressive that a N/A LT1 runs 9's, since that shitstang is obviously on the bottle or at least blown. Now if you wanted to go FI vs. FI, then it would be fair, but not a competition for the LT1...

How bout all you Mustang "internet ricers" I mean "racers" come down here, I'll run ya...

Shid, LSx dudes stretch as many stories as ricers. Who gives a rats ass who's FI or not once the Modding starts. You do it your way, we'll do it ours. We race from point A to point B. Who gets there the fastest is what people see. Fugg the excuses either way and my point is, you guys aren't so untouchable. Sorry for the newsflash. I know that pisses you off, but it's true.

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

Quote Originally Posted by Black R/A View Post
    Pic of your mom's car no doubt, which she uses to beat your stang-lovin' ass daily.

That would be Cool if it were hers. It's pink(feminine), but I don't think she would like that. Are you male or female, since you have the barbie? I thought the pink would be in your taste, honey, since you picked the barbie and pink Stang for your collection. If you're a guy, my bad, maybe your just fascinated with pink. My Stang is busy beating LS2's. I don't have time for LT1's like that one in the pic.
    Last edited by Camarofan; 07-02-2008 at 09:24 PM.

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

Quote Originally Posted by BLKCLOUD View Post

No, cut outs and longtubes is all they need. That gets em deep in the 10's. They run 12.7 to 12.9 bone stock. Adding DR's would probably get them in the lower 12's. They dyno 350 stock while we dyno at 210 and run 15's. Hell, i'll even throw in that the 98-02 LS1 runs a 6:59 at the Nurburgring. Fuck the new ZR-1, Ls1 rules all! Adding a cam would put them in the 8's according to most on these forums. That would make them untouchable by many as most of them feel they are.
    Last edited by Camarofan; 07-02-2008 at 09:28 PM.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by Camarofan View Post
    Shid, LSx dudes stretch as many stories as ricers. Who gives a rats ass who's FI or not once the Modding starts. You do it your way, we'll do it ours. We race from point A to point B. Who gets there the fastest is what people see. Fugg the excuses either way and my point is, you guys aren't so untouchable. Sorry for the newsflash. I know that pisses you off, but it's true.
    Your about as dense as a brick wall. Woopty fucking doo that someone got a new shitstain, I mean mustang in the 9's. Thats with FI or N02. LT1's do it N/A. Lets see a shitstain 4.6 do that...Not gonna happen.

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

Your about as dense as a brick wall. Woopty fucking doo that someone got a new shitstain, I mean mustang in the 9's. Thats with FI or N02. LT1's do it N/A. Lets see a shitstain 4.6 do that...Not gonna happen.
    Is that what this is all about??? N/A? Okay then. Lemme say it. N/A, you guys rock!!!! Everyone knows that. At the track, who gives a rats ass. All the ooohs and aaahs come from a car tearing down the track in 9/10 seconds.
    How you do it is up to you. My point is that you need to be humbled. If it hasn't happened already, it will.

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

LoL, and what the hell are you doing talking against boost? LoL, you're about to get an STS turbo aren't you?

silver
    2002 ws6

all that and mustangs still suck.

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    all that and mustangs still suck.
    Yes, they do. Through the intake. Many of em have boost.

Black
    1999 Trans Am Ws6/M6

all that and mustangs still suck DICK.
    so true
    Last edited by Ls1_385hp_T/A; 07-02-2008 at 09:55 PM.

silver
    2002 ws6

Yes, they do. Through the intake. Many of em have boost.
    yup. just to compete with n\a gm's.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 SS M6

LoL, and what the hell are you doing talking against boost? LoL, you're about to get an STS turbo aren't you?
    No, I HAVE a STS turbo. I'm gonna go with a 408 and 300 shot. My cars making 500 at the wheels on only 5psi. I could easily go to 10 and add meth and put down 625 or more. Lets see a Mustang keep up...Not gonna happen.

And btw, I'm not talking against boost, I'm saying its PATHETIC it takes boost or N02 for the 4.6 to keep up with an old LT1, much less a LS1.

yup. just to compete with n\a gm's.
    THANK YOU! Finally someone who understands that its pathetic that it takes a FI or bottle for a shitstang to keep up with an old N/A LT1.
    Last edited by squee; 07-02-2008 at 10:21 PM.

10's N/A

No, I HAVE a STS turbo. I'm gonna go with a 408 and 300 shot. My cars making 500 at the wheels on only 5psi. I could easily go to 10 and add meth and put down 625 or more. Lets see a Mustang keep up...Not gonna happen.

And btw, I'm not talking against boost, I'm saying its PATHETIC it takes boost or N02 for the 4.6 to keep up with an old LT1, much less a LS1.

THANK YOU! Finally someone who understands that its pathetic that it takes a FI or bottle for a shitstang to keep up with an old N/A LT1.
    Amen to that!

Black
    2000 Trans Am

So I have seen a few newer Mustang Gts (stock and N2O) run at the local track here. Honestly not one of them has been impressive, especially the stock ones. And not everyone of them could have had a bad driver. The only ones that have seemed to have ran well were on the bottle.
    Also from the ones I have seen on the street the driver drives the car like its a bad ass. Only to see another car like a Camaro or a GTO and make a sudden turn off the road to run and hide when approached by one.
    From the ones I have seen and its just imo that they would have been a good race for my 3rd gen Formula, even tho it prolly would have been beaten it wouldnt have been by more than 2 cars.
    I have been beaten by a newer 05-06 Mustang at the track tho. But when its a new car has intake, catback, lts, gears and Street Slicks I can afford to be beaten by .2 in the 1/8 when my TA was at +90k on it and stock.

I'm sure that there are some truely bad ass Mustangs out there, Personally around here I havent seen one yet. When I find one I'm sure it will beat me, but o well for me its all fun and no HATE.

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

Quote Originally Posted by Ls1_385hp_T/A View Post
    suck DICK so true
    Well, that's info I didn't need to know. That's your own personal business.

I can edit too.
    Last edited by Camarofan; 07-03-2008 at 02:55 AM.

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

And so you're saying there is absolutely no Stang that can run ya?

I woudn't say it's pathetic because it's just physics/science. You take a bigger displacement engine with a higher compression ratio and you get an engine that responds better to N/A mods. All it is is how to get the air from the intake into the chamber. Ford guys use Boost because you force air/fuel in the chamber to raise compression. You N/A guys like to make up for your lil penises by bragging about not having a supercharger, so you bore and stroke your LS1's to raise compression. You also do headwork and cams, to get more air in the chamber. Both boosting and Camming are good ways to raise compression=more power. You can get more into a 350 than you can into a 281. Doesn't sound like much difference does it? It is and it does help. What happens if you stroked your 350 to a 383? You Raised your cubes. 408? Raised your cubes. So don't tell me cubic inch displacement doesn't matter. You have a better platform for N/A mods. IT's not that you have more hair on your asses than anyone else, it's cuz GM gave you more room to play with in the compression game. The old school guys do all that shit. They have big blocks that are worked over and boosted.

Let's see some of you fugg with this guy, with your N/A's.

Or take your 5.7 and go mod for mod with this guy. Cubes don't matter?

You'll realize why boost is a good thing and has been with Muscle cars since they've existed A 5.4 liter Ford Engine would do just as well as an LS1. Hell, I think a 5.4 liter 4 valve would destroy the LS1 considering what the Machs can do.

Lets review now.

What happens when you stroke an LS1 boys and girls?

Well, you've just raised your cubes, and that is important.

More cubes/displacement=more power and with each mod, the bigger displaced motor wins.

You wanna know what's pathetic? It's that some of you guys actually believe the LS1 is a superior motor than anything else and it's really just that you have more to play with. It's the best technology ever put into a 350, but other industries have that same technology. Has Ford ever answered your LS1 in the GT's? They haven't even tried. They've done well with the Machs and S197's, but that's just a teasor. No one's even competing with you in your N/A world.

Ford was coming out with a 6.0 400hp to compete with the New Maro, until someone in the office freaked out and cancelled it. Is it because of a breakthrough in science? No, it's cuz they bumped up the cubes and were going to warranty a stronger motor. See? Absolutely no probs, Ford can respond anytime they want as can many other manufacturers. People would rather by Stangs, And yes, that includes Barbie, for those of you that so tenderly posses her collection. The Stang is America's car. The only car that has really stayed with it from the 60's until now, without a lapse, in America's heart is my personal dream car, the Corvette.

I can talk shit too, but I'm assuming a few of you don't like it coming back to ya.
    Last edited by Camarofan; 07-03-2008 at 03:29 AM.

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

Quote Originally Posted by xzaero0 View Post
    So I have seen a few newer Mustang Gts (stock and N2O) run at the local track here. Honestly not one of them has been impressive, especially the stock ones. And not everyone of them could have had a bad driver. The only ones that have seemed to have ran well were on the bottle.
    Also from the ones I have seen on the street the driver drives the car like its a bad ass. Only to see another car like a Camaro or a GTO and make a sudden turn off the road to run and hide when approached by one.
    From the ones I have seen and its just imo that they would have been a good race for my 3rd gen Formula, even tho it prolly would have been beaten it wouldnt have been by more than 2 cars.
    I have been beaten by a newer 05-06 Mustang at the track tho. But when its a new car has intake, catback, lts, gears and Street Slicks I can afford to be beaten by .2 in the 1/8 when my TA was at +90k on it and stock.

I'm sure that there are some truely bad ass Mustangs out there, Personally around here I havent seen one yet. When I find one I'm sure it will beat me, but o well for me its all fun and no HATE.
    Well, I can't discredit what you've seen. All I know is that I never get intimidated when I see a Maro/TA, Srt8 charger, CTS-V, or GTO. I do know my place when I see a Z06 or Viper, until I get heavily modded. I understand that you can get beat by anything on the street or strip, but if a guy comes along and gives me that "I got a Camaro, Trans Am, or GTO look on his face", and I don't hear a cam lope or see no purging, I get a lil grin on my face cuz there's a good chance things are about to get interesting as it did a week ago for me at the track. So far, I haven't been beat by a mildly modded LS1 or 2 so I see no reason to fear them at all. For the cammed one's. I'll hunt you once I'm done. I just don't know which route i'll take to get my 10's or 11's.
    Last edited by Camarofan; 07-03-2008 at 03:27 AM.

Black
    05 mustang GT modded

Anyways, it's been interesting to say the least, going back and forth with some of you and your ignorant cockiness. I know enough Fbody guys to know that a select few of you are more talented in being an ass than others. I, in no way, disrespect LSx's. I love em. I think all American car makers are cool. Not that anyone can't have a preference, but some of you are full of shit . I just thought I'd trade blows with ya.

I broke my own rule with one of my favorite quotes

"Never argue with an Idiot, because they will drag you to their level and beat you with experience". And believe me, some of you have some years put in, lol.

I'm out. Kill ya later.
    Last edited by Camarofan; 07-03-2008 at 02:58 AM.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread Information