Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 346

01 ta vs 08 gt

This is a discussion on 01 ta vs 08 gt within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by big hammer i'm married. i get laid almost every day. and as perviously mentioned to a chick ...

  1. #201
    Member squee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Age
    27
    Posts
    952

    Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 SS M6

    Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    i'm married. i get laid almost every day. and as perviously mentioned to a chick a stang is a stang. it doesnt matter if it's a v8 or a v6, they just think it's cute like a barbie car.
    Ditto. The only difference that matters to them is not if its a V6 or V8, but its its a vert or hardtop...

  2. #202
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    121

    Black
    2002 WS6




  3. #203
    Make real real sure Johns00Z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Germantown, MD
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,404

    Black
    2000 Z-28

    Quote Originally Posted by Black R/A View Post


    Click for full size
    Hahaha lmao!

  4. #204
    Senior Member big hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    manitoba, canada
    Posts
    1,731

    silver
    2002 ws6

    Quote Originally Posted by Black R/A View Post


    Click for full size
    LMFAO!!!!!

  5. #205
    LS1 chosen son lemons12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    tennessee
    Posts
    2,010

    TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

    heres what i think.....


    ford did an excellent job at marketing the mustang, we all know this... commercials.. movies.. giveaway... all that good stuff...

    i have never met a girl that has said she likes ANY mustang more than my trans am... but i have met a SHIT LOAD that tell me stock mustang gts will hand me my ass.... this has even been said with my car at idle (MS4)... for some odd reason they think they are the fastest thing on the road... hell iv emet girls that think cobras are slower than gts!! plus they think no matter what a manual is faster than an A4 cause thats what their last BF had.. and for the most part their are more manual mustangs that i know of than fbodys..

    all in all.. i dont think they think the cars look good, i think they think they are really fast....

    ***this goes for the ones that are in gts and attracted to mustangs, not the ones that go BUY a v6..

  6. #206
    Member mogs01gt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    37
    Posts
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by 00z28bubba View Post
    thanks to girls buying them
    and the gays, old men remembering their past. Umm, also mid life crisis guys, umm divoriced people, umm. Who am I forgetting?

  7. #207
    Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,779

    06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

    Quote Originally Posted by mogs01gt View Post
    and the gays, old men remembering their past. Umm, also mid life crisis guys, umm divoriced people, umm. Who am I forgetting?
    trans-genders?

  8. #208
    Senior Member big hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    manitoba, canada
    Posts
    1,731

    silver
    2002 ws6

    Quote Originally Posted by mogs01gt View Post
    and the gays, old men remembering their past. Umm, also mid life crisis guys, umm divoriced people, umm. Who am I forgetting?
    and the gays.. oh wait you mentioned gays... uhhh queers?

  9. #209
    Member mogs01gt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    37
    Posts
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    trans-genders?
    WTF is that?

  10. #210
    ls1ftw tigersport14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Tulsa
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,035

    NBM
    98 trans am

    he-shes

  11. #211
    Member mogs01gt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    37
    Posts
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by tigersport14 View Post
    he-shes
    Like this?
    I think it has a camaro shirt on!!

  12. #212
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    LOMFL!

    Quote Originally Posted by mogs01gt View Post
    Like this? Click for full size
    I think it has a camaro shirt on!!

  13. #213
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Va
    Posts
    74

    Mineral Grey
    2005 Mustang GT

    Hope this helps
    Maybe we can stop the sensless childish bashing



    Last edited by 2K05GT; 07-01-2008 at 03:40 PM.
    Click for full size
    12.41 @ 109.35
    All Stock Motor and Tranny with Bolt-ons

  14. #214
    Make real real sure Johns00Z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Germantown, MD
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,404

    Black
    2000 Z-28

    So you base your decision to purchase a car based on what other people buy? Btw, that hp scale is wrong as we had 345 base hp (and up as some guys dyno in the 320+rhwp stock) from 98-02 and smoked you guys routinely stock for stock. You want to stop the childishness? Then why don't you go join s197.com or modularfords.com and leave us slow LS1 guys alone to wallow in our ignorance.

  15. #215
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Va
    Posts
    74

    Mineral Grey
    2005 Mustang GT

    Quote Originally Posted by Johns00Z28 View Post
    So you base your decision to purchase a car based on what other people buy? Btw, that hp scale is wrong as we had 345 base hp (and up as some guys dyno in the 320+rhwp stock) from 98-02 and smoked you guys routinely stock for stock. You want to stop the childishness? Then why don't you go join s197.com or modularfords.com and leave us slow LS1 guys alone to wallow in our ignorance.
    in the book it says ADVERTISED HP not actual because the actual LS1 varied on the dyno. My brothers 02 only got 288 RWHP in Florida. my friends 01 T/A got 292RWHP I have never personally seen a LS1 Fbod get over 310 RWHP on a chassis Dyno

    I Personally Own a 2000 Chevy Silverado Z71 4X4, a 2002 Camaro SS, ya and a 2005 Mustang GT. I already am a member of those forums, but I also have a rigght to be here, weather I own a Camaro or Not... I am not a Ford or Chevy Fan I Love all Muscle Cars and thats why I am here, so don't be an ass hole and jump down my throat.
    Last edited by 2K05GT; 07-01-2008 at 04:01 PM.

  16. #216
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by Johns00Z28 View Post
    So you base your decision to purchase a car based on what other people buy? Btw, that hp scale is wrong as we had 345 base hp (and up as some guys dyno in the 320+rhwp stock) from 98-02 and smoked you guys routinely stock for stock. You want to stop the childishness? Then why don't you go join s197.com or modularfords.com and leave us slow LS1 guys alone to wallow in our ignorance.

  17. #217
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by 2K05GT View Post
    in the book it says ADVERTISED HP not actual because the actual LS1 varied on the dyno. My brothers 02 only got 288 RWHP in Florida. my friends 01 T/A got 292RWHP I have never personally seen a LS1 Fbod get over 310 RWHP on a chassis Dyno
    Majority of the stock LS1 6-speeds i've witnessed dyno over the years at FFP have put 300+rwhp, with the Automatic cars being in the range of what you claimed to have seen.

    On the same note, I was dissapointed when I saw an '06 Roush GT put down 244rwhp in bone-stock form...at FFP. For comparison I had an old '93 T/A A4 car that made 240rwhp 100% stock.
    Last edited by N20LT4; 07-01-2008 at 04:50 PM.

  18. #218
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Va
    Posts
    74

    Mineral Grey
    2005 Mustang GT

    Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    Majority of the stock LS1 6-speeds i've witnessed dyno over the years at FFP have put 300+rwhp, with the Automatic cars being in the range of what you claimed to have seen.

    On the same note, I was dissapointed when I saw an '06 Roush GT put down 242rwhp in bone-stock form...at FFP. For comparison I had an old '93 T/A A4 car that made 240rwhp 100% stock.
    If you would read some of my POSTs you will see I am not here as a troll or a Ford Fan, I have a Camaro, I have chevys I love them all, so why the hate here, I have said nothing other than post a fact from a Muscle car history book. WTF is the problem with you guys?

    My 2002 Camaro is still without engine, I am purchasing a LS7 and dropping it in this summer, I am a HUGE LSx Engine Fan The Best engine GM has built in recent times

    The Roush stage one is a stock GT, nothing fancy about them On average the Stock Manual GT dyno around 270 and 260 for the autos

    here is Mine stock dynoed with just a K&N Air charger No Tune Auto tranny
    Last edited by 2K05GT; 07-01-2008 at 04:23 PM.

  19. #219
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Va
    Posts
    74

    Mineral Grey
    2005 Mustang GT

    Stock 4.6L with a Stock 5R55S Automatic Tranny
    with just the Following Bolt ons:
    JLT II CAI (93 Bamachips Tune)
    JBA Long Tube Headers
    JBA Catted H-Pipe
    Steeda Charge Motion Delete plates
    Steeda Under Drive Pulleys
    Aluminum 1 Peice Drive shaft
    FRPP 4.10 Gears
    MAC Axle Bal Mufflers
    BFG 275/40 17 Drag Radials mounted on Stock GT rims

    My Best Times
    12.41 @ 109.35



    Here is my 12.8 run before the Headers
    http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2...ild_141647.htm
    Last edited by 2K05GT; 07-01-2008 at 04:20 PM.

  20. #220
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by 2K05GT View Post
    If you would read some of my POSTs you will see I am not here as a troll or a Ford Fan, I have a Camaro, I have chevys I love them all, so why the hate here, I have said nothing othern than post a fact from a Muscle car history book. WTF is the problem with you guys?

    My 2002 Camaro is still without engine, I am purchasing a LS7 and dropping it in this summer, I am a HUGE LSx Engine Fan The Best engine GM has built in recent times

    The Roush stage one is a stock GT, here is Mine stock dynoed with just a K&N Air charger No Tune
    Click for full size
    If I recall correctly your car is an A5...and if so, I'm gonna be totally honest when I say I do not believe those were put down w/ just a K&N filter. I've seen multiple GT's dyno and typically see between 260-270rwhp for the M5 cars. The A5 cars are typically between 240-250rwhp, so I can't see a K&N alone giving you that type of gain. Just my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2K05GT View Post
    Stock 4.6L with a Stock 5R55S Automatic Tranny
    with just the Following Bolt ons:
    JLT II CAI (93 Bamachips Tune)
    JBA Long Tube Headers
    JBA Catted H-Pipe
    Steeda Charge Motion Delete plates
    Steeda Under Drive Pulleys
    Aluminum 1 Peice Drive shaft
    FRPP 4.10 Gears
    MAC Axle Bal Mufflers
    BFG 275/40 17 Drag Radials mounted on Stock GT rims

    My Best Times
    12.41 @ 109.35

    Click for full size

    Here is my 12.8 run before the Headers
    http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2...ild_141647.htm
    What's the big deal about posting those timeslips? Wow, mid 12's at 109mph w/ a list of bolt-ons! My brother's old M6 WS6 wen't 107.4mph in 1/4 bone-stock.
    Last edited by N20LT4; 07-01-2008 at 04:25 PM.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •