TWISSTED

RED
    00' Camaro SS/6spd

00' Z vs. 06' GT

Managed to get in 1 last race before boarding the baby up for the winter
    I was out cruising with my brother 2 weekends back when I see ahead at a light facing me is a very sharpe looking 06' GT(white w/ blue racing stripes and aftermarket 18" chrome rims)
    Now I heard from guys around that this kid looks for trouble and that he has a catback system & a few underhood mods which is hand in hand with what I have done.However he has 5 speed whereas mine is an auto.Anyhow...I casually do a 180 turn in the 4 lane road as he sits and watches.I then proceed ever so slowly allowing the light ahead to turn red and hope he takes the bait.

Sure enough he comes flying up next to me and revs his engine hardcore so now I know it is on!!! I'm getting anxious at this point cause this the 1st NEW mustang I've raced.
    The light goes green and we both hammer it...I am embarassed to say at this point I lay two 150' stripes and go nowhere except to & fro while he pulls away.
    Fortunately there is another light 1/2 mile ahead and he decides he wants to beat me again with his girl riding shotgun,however this time my tires are nice and warm and I decide I'll try launching as he did!
    Light goes yellow/red/ to GREEN and we both launch nicely burning thru 1st into 2nd and staying side by side the I start pulling out on him at about 35 up until we hit 110 and at this point I have him by about 2-3 cars!!! He was really cool about it and we waved later to each other and went our seperate ways.

That was BY FAR the funnest race I have had to date simply cause it was 2similar modded cars(Camaro vs. Mustang)and both drivers were cool and non-egotistical and just having some fun!

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

bad ass, man. watch commin out of the hole from now on, bud =)

SILVER
    2000 Z/28

Nice kill!

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

nice kill on the cumstain, o, sorry the mustang!! haha! get some meats out back and hopefully it will hook up. whats your mods??

TWISSTED

RED
    00' Camaro SS/6spd

Thanks for the replies guys.

As far as mods...performance wise///Flowmaster catback,GMS lid,GMS high flow maf,K&N filter and a few of the free mods.

Can't wait to get headers and a few more things done down the road!

Thread Information