Red
    2000 Camaro SS # 5,876

00 Ss Vs. Srt-10

My uncle is buyin a SRT-10 w/ a 6spd... how will he do against me... he is also 400 pounds... I am about 220... I have an SLP Lid Bellow Flowmaster exhaust and some extras... didn't get my dyno and tune done but hey oh well next weekend... he will have it in 2 weeks how will the outcome do??

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by 2000SuperSportMaro View Post
    My uncle is buyin a SRT-10 w/ a 6spd... how will he do against me... he is also 400 pounds... I am about 220... I have an SLP Lid Bellow Flowmaster exhaust and some extras... didn't get my dyno and tune done but hey oh well next weekend... he will have it in 2 weeks how will the outcome do??
    6/spd means reg. cab.....decently quick...when I was stock...sorry....but what do run in the quarter and I could tell ya

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

he will not KILL you, it will be close, he is much heavier than you and his truck will be much heavier, if you are a M6 it will be close , if you are a Auto it wont be as close

Red
    2000 Camaro SS # 5,876

Cool thanks he says he will rape me even if i get my LS6 Intake, heads, cam , headers, and true duels... I think i will rape him if i had those mods... plus a tune how much you think i will be runnin against his 450?

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

Cool thanks he says he will rape me even if i get my LS6 Intake, heads, cam , headers, and true duels... I think i will rape him if i had those mods... plus a tune how much you think i will be runnin against his 450?

a stock LS1 will hang/win...a stock Lightning will hang/win (depending on driver)...add mods....well you get the point

1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

assuming he's stock, with those mods, you would absolutely destroy him , no doubt in my mind

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

You will win ads long as you can drive.......your car should be trapping 106+ im guessing and the reg cab srt-10 traps about 102 and goes some low 14s, high 13s

Red
    2000 Camaro SS # 5,876

cool my uncle is the biggest shit talker... hes always right and i am wrong... cool thanks for the imput I should be able to get some vids once he gets it

Pewter
    02 Z28

You are going to win
    2002 Z28 Auto (3.23 gears)
    Mods
    Lid, UD pulley, Shift Kit, 160 Thermo, Y-pipe, Panhard, TB bypass, Bellow, K&N, Strut Brace, Flowmaster, weight reduction.

those things are tire fryers. Last few I seen at the track went up in smoke.

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

they run 4.8 to 60 low 13s quarter right???? stock for stock should be one hell of a drivers race........from a roll youll eat him up pretty easily......especially as the mph rises

1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

you need to get this on video man!!

Yes Tony I believe that is about right on times. I have seen one at the track this past year running mid 13's, but I don't know how stock it was.
    I played with one a few months back on the street, in my chevelle, I slaughtered it, but I expected that.
    As far as racing it with an LS1,,,I couldn't say for sure, I just bought my 02 SS and haven't had it at the track, don't know how fast it is.
    Sure sounds like fun though,,,going from a roll would put you at a big advantage,,,those trucks are huge, they are like trying to push a barn door through the wind. Have fun with it and let us know...Larry.

Thread Information