Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *sgs Owned*

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

*sgs Owned*

just as an aside. i have my exhaust off after the y, and it is NOT as fast. took off the magnaflow and was just piecing the new system together is the reason....

well the race was between myself and some old guy in a 300c. apparently he had exhaust and intake because he stayed with me for a while....though it didnt help i hit it while in a higher gear than i should have been in. anyway, i got him and thats the end of that.

then i got owned by the St. Peters Police Department....

86 in a 40

arrested....

released....

all in 45 minutes.

apparently having a z28 AND a good attitude kept my ride out of the impound lot and myself out of a holding cell.

kinda funny being in handcuffs for the umpteenth time talking about the ls1. also funny that the arresting officer was half my size. nice guy though.

sorry for the unconventional kill story.

heres the punch line....after my mug shot and before i was able to leave i told the officer how sorry i was and shook his hand. he looks me in the eye and says "eh, at least you won the race."

Yep. gotta pay to play. take care everyone.
    Last edited by secondgearscratch; 05-09-2007 at 10:20 PM.

Black & Black
    2001 Firehawk & 2002 WS-6

Man that sucks, I guess if you had lost then maybe the other guy would have gotten arrested, but I don't know that it would be much better. LOL How much is it going to cost ya? Good kill and death.

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by 2001hawk View Post
    Man that sucks, I guess if you had lost then maybe the other guy would have gotten arrested, but I don't know that it would be much better. LOL How much is it going to cost ya? Good kill and death.
    well i know this may sound like im making it up, but i have gotten so many tickets in this municipality over the course of 3 years they may not let me get it amended. thats coming straight from the city prosecutor, so i may have to do community service or something else. either way im not mad about it, could have been alot worse. totally my fault, and im not the type to cop out of things, no reason to.

im not going to lose to a chrysler. i will get arrested again if i have to in order to prove it.....

Black & Black
    2001 Firehawk & 2002 WS-6

LOL doesn't sound like a lie to me. About a year ago if I had gotten a ticket for anything that carried points I would've lost my license. The good part for me is I haven't gotten pulled over since *knocking on wood* and my license has cleared up some. You just have to be more careful where you race. If you are near the city limit wait and run the other guy then. Of course here in SC you probably wouldn't have to worry about it because they would be taking your license after this one.

RED
    2001 CAMARO Z

st. peters sucks. they got me twice in the unmarked explorer. kills ok, why don't you run me some time?

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by 01outlaw View Post
    st. peters sucks. they got me twice in the unmarked explorer. kills ok, why don't you run me some time?
    gladly. where do you live man, and whats your name?
    Im john. my cars usually in shambles.....was expecting it to be done before the first cruises this summer but now i will have to start selling drugs to pay for court costs and heads/cam.
    i will run you anytime, i like racing as often as possible. hey you dont know anyone with a set of cheap headers around do ya? i need em for a while.

anyway, click on the link in my sig if you want and good to e-meet ya man...
    oh great intentions, ive got the best of interventions...

Missouri and Central IL members come in!!!!!
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48861

Pewter
    2000 z28

by the way, what do you drive? 01 camaro isnt a good enough description man. it isnt a dragstrip terror is it???? Hopefully!!!!!! my car is pretty stock at the moment. any parts ive purchased i had to sell because i lost my job a few months back. now im left with nothing. shitty.......

Collectors Edition Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    well i know this may sound like im making it up, but i have gotten so many tickets in this municipality over the course of 3 years they may not let me get it amended. thats coming straight from the city prosecutor, so i may have to do community service or something else. either way im not mad about it, could have been alot worse. totally my fault, and im not the type to cop out of things, no reason to.

im not going to lose to a chrysler. i will get arrested again if i have to in order to prove it.....

NOW THATS THE ATTITUDE!!!!! WIN THE RACE OR GET ARRESTED TRYIN!!!!

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by NeeD4SpeeD View Post
    NOW THATS THE ATTITUDE!!!!! WIN THE RACE OR GET ARRESTED TRYIN!!!!
    thanks man!

i dont condone this logic when talking to others, but personally there is no way im letting ANY weeny-ass cars get up in front of me. i just couldnt live with myself.....

perhaps by some stroke of luck i will get out of this.

lord knows i already fill the citys pockets with taxes.....

thanks man!

i dont condone this logic when talking to others, but personally there is no way im letting ANY weeny-ass cars get up in front of me. i just couldnt live with myself.....

perhaps by some stroke of luck i will get out of this.

lord knows i already fill the citys pockets with taxes.....
    Im not saying its a bad saying lol cuz i guarentee u that if i wasnt in federal law enforcement i would have been in jail 20 years by now the way i used to race so im a true believer of the logic!!!

RED
    2001 CAMARO Z

my name is josh and i am from st charles. my car is stock 01 z m6 with black zr1

I like the attitude you have about racing. I have it too.

I wonder though, my racing spirit has kinda died due to the lack of competition locally, but had I gotten more tickets than I did, plus put into handcuffs, I wonder how happy Id be when I got older still paying for high insurance cuz of shit I did when I was younger.

2005 GTO M6 Black
    2000 Z28 A4 Red

Ouch. At least they were cool about it lol. Only time I got popped street racing lukily for me I was in my uniform (Federal correctional officer) and she let me go. She cussed me out a bit though. I felt stupid, thought about just leaving like the vette I had just raced (and beat) but glad I didn't. After she let me go I passed his car on the highway and he was cuffed on the hood of his car! Gots to be mo Careful!!!

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    I like the attitude you have about racing. I have it too.

I wonder though, my racing spirit has kinda died due to the lack of competition locally, but had I gotten more tickets than I did, plus put into handcuffs, I wonder how happy Id be when I got older still paying for high insurance cuz of shit I did when I was younger.
    i hear that. havent had much activity prior to this. i really try to keep the racing to a minimum especially with the z in its current state (always apart) but sometimes i cant help it. i personally cant stand these arrogant bastards with their cars.....it doesnt make your cock grow. people around here are so adamant about how bad ass they are because of how fast of a car they own. i just dont like racing someone with a chip on their shoulder because it takes the fun out of it. this guy in the 300c was one of those people.

my next adventure is a yamaha r6 so we'll see how long im on the street before im either in prison or dead.

gotta take risks i suppose....

insurance is ridiculous, and im already regretting my past indiscretions, cant imagine a few years from now.....

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by slims00ls1z28 View Post
    Ouch. At least they were cool about it lol. Only time I got popped street racing lukily for me I was in my uniform (Federal correctional officer) and she let me go. She cussed me out a bit though. I felt stupid, thought about just leaving like the vette I had just raced (and beat) but glad I didn't. After she let me go I passed his car on the highway and he was cuffed on the hood of his car! Gots to be mo Careful!!!
    ouch man! those women police officers are either very nice or very butch.....either way they have my respect. actually there is a smoking hot one in the town right next to mine. i guess ill have to cut her off when i see her to get some face time....

Quote Originally Posted by slims00ls1z28 View Post
    Damn smart move then...I wish i was in a uniform i wear a suit cuz im an agent and i dont get the leisure of having the cop come over to the window and immeadiatly noticing the law enforcement uniform so i gotta whip out the shield and creds which sucks then i gotta get lectured cuz im a federal special agent and i should know better blah blah...I really dont care why they need to lecture me just let me go so i can get to the next red light and race before it turns green

BTW you work for DOC or BOP for fed corrections?

ouch man! those women police officers are either very nice or very butch.....either way they have my respect. actually there is a smoking hot one in the town right next to mine. i guess ill have to cut her off when i see her to get some face time....
    Just ask her if you can reverse rolls and cuff her and be the police man for a bit lololol

just as an aside. i have my exhaust off after the y, and it is NOT as fast. took off the magnaflow and was just piecing the new system together is the reason....

well the race was between myself and some old guy in a 300c. apparently he had exhaust and intake because he stayed with me for a while....though it didnt help i hit it while in a higher gear than i should have been in. anyway, i got him and thats the end of that.

then i got owned by the St. Peters Police Department....

86 in a 40

arrested....

released....

all in 45 minutes.

apparently having a z28 AND a good attitude kept my ride out of the impound lot and myself out of a holding cell.

kinda funny being in handcuffs for the umpteenth time talking about the ls1. also funny that the arresting officer was half my size. nice guy though.

sorry for the unconventional kill story.

heres the punch line....after my mug shot and before i was able to leave i told the officer how sorry i was and shook his hand. he looks me in the eye and says "eh, at least you won the race."

Yep. gotta pay to play. take care everyone.

your lucky man, st. pete's police department dont play games, they tough, im suprised you got out so quick. If they catch you doing anything dont bank on being let off the hook, it will NEVER happen with them

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

"Eh, at least you won the race"...That's freakin awesome! That's a cop I'd have a 30pack waiting for at his house! Now go find an SRT-8!

2005 GTO M6 Black
    2000 Z28 A4 Red

Quote Originally Posted by NeeD4SpeeD View Post
    Damn smart move then...I wish i was in a uniform i wear a suit cuz im an agent and i dont get the leisure of having the cop come over to the window and immeadiatly noticing the law enforcement uniform so i gotta whip out the shield and creds which sucks then i gotta get lectured cuz im a federal special agent and i should know better blah blah...I really dont care why they need to lecture me just let me go so i can get to the next red light and race before it turns green

BTW you work for DOC or BOP for fed corrections?
    BOP. I don't ever whip out the credentials. If we get caught doing that we get hammered big time. I just got lucky she saw my uniform then shined the light down to my duty belt that has the big Department of Justice crest on it. Then asked," Uhmmm where do you work?" -"BOP FCI Memphis"- "What the Hell are you out doing street racing?!?!" "Stupid mam very Stupid".

Thread Information