Navy Blue
    2001 Camaro Z28

Why its called "feedback" with a closed thread?

1986camarojoe:

"Mine died after 20k miles.. Level 2.. Lasted longer than I expected actually since a buddy of mine went thru 2 in his stock LT1 both well under 3000 miles.. Performabuilt rebuilt mine for half price since warranty was up. customer service was good and all but I was pretty disappointed since Ive got about $3500 wrapped up in a transmission... The new one has about 3000 miles we'll see what happens."

How do you drive????

Hmm my problem is, i live in switzerland and backsend is very expensive i guess arround 800$ ... Im looking for a long live heavy duty transmission and now im not sure yours have enough quality to prepared for a long live without troubles.
    Anyone knows a transmission builder who can build me a transmission?

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Because that thread is over.

Feedback pertains to the experience a customer has with a purchase made. A chance to give 'good' or 'bad' feedback on that purchase.

It's not to receive feedback on a question you have about obtaining an item wanted.

Hope that answers your question about the closed feedback thread.

And, you will have a better responce to your tranny question if you post it in that forum

http://www.ls1.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8

99 Z28 04 Corvette

Anything negative ive ever put on here about performabuilt has been deleted. Which isnt right, I should be able to share me experience to help other members make a good decision. The car sat in my garage until I sent the transmission out and got it back, so if you were in switzerland waiting forever I hope you have another car.
    Last edited by 1986camarojoe; 02-10-2010 at 10:36 PM.

Black
    1998 Trans Am

I have heard several bad things about performabuilt and agree that there should be open feedback about our sponsers.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Johny Bee O View Post
    1986camarojoe:

"Mine died after 20k miles.. Level 2.. Lasted longer than I expected actually since a buddy of mine went thru 2 in his stock LT1 both well under 3000 miles.. Performabuilt rebuilt mine for half price since warranty was up. customer service was good and all but I was pretty disappointed since Ive got about $3500 wrapped up in a transmission... The new one has about 3000 miles we'll see what happens."

How do you drive????

Hmm my problem is, i live in switzerland and backsend is very expensive i guess arround 800$ ... Im looking for a long live heavy duty transmission and now im not sure yours have enough quality to prepared for a long live without troubles.
    Anyone knows a transmission builder who can build me a transmission?
    you consider this feedback?? This had no business being in that thread and I wouldn't have had to close that thread if you guys used a little reading comprehension. I clearly stated in that thread that it was between the 2 parties involved and to stay out of the thread. Yet you're posting questions in there?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 1986camarojoe View Post
    Anything negative ive ever put on here about performabuilt has been deleted. Which isnt right, I should be able to share me experience to help other members make a good decision. The car sat in my garage until I sent the transmission out and got it back, so if you were in switzerland waiting forever I hope you have another car.
    then start your own thread and don't start jacking someone elses feedback thread. It's easy to say you've had negative threads deleted when you're not following simple instructions. Start your own thread and keep it FACTS based only if you have problems with a vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by 1986camarojoe View Post
    this is a perfect example of what doesn't belong in here......
    Last edited by 0rion; 02-11-2010 at 09:46 AM.

IBM
    04 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Ghawk996 View Post
    I have heard several bad things about performabuilt and agree that there should be open feedback about our sponsers.

I'm with this guy. I'm the one that went through two of their trannys. funny thing 1986camarojoe lived in the same town and had problems with them.
    ??????? make you wonder

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by derbs View Post
    I'm with this guy. I'm the one that went through two of their trannys. funny thing 1986camarojoe lived in the same town and had problems with them.
    ??????? make you wonder
    There is open feedback for sponsors, if you follow the correct steps.

Here are the Do's and Don't on how to proceed with it:

DO

Start your own thread with your own experiences.

Stick to facts that are relevant to your experience.

Be civil and polite.

If you have no direct involvement in the matter, don't post and make things more complicated. You can read a thread/information without making comments.

Post about positive and negative experiences with a vendor. Doing business is not perfect, mistakes happen. Often they can be corrected if both parties communicate in a mature manner.

State your suggested resolution to the problem.

DON'T

Jump into a thread someone else started and start posting your experience or things you have heard.

Be rude or resort to name calling.

Post in a sponsor feedback thread if you have no direct involvement in the matter. The thread is intended for direct communication between the thread starter and the vendor.

Thread Information