Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

navy blue metallic
    2001 trans am

Third Shift Studios rip off

I ordered 2 sets of keychain emblems over 2 months ago. I contacted them numerous times to straighten out one problem after another, did'nt have black stock, was not sure which image to use.
    It's only a 25.00 order but I deserve all the prompt attention a 200.00 order merits but thats a unrealistic expectation it seems. I demanded a refund or prompt shipping of my items w/in 24 hrs since I do not want to deal with this or wait another day for something that is never comming and forgotten about as no big deal, just another stupid LS1.com member that got to get ripped off . I swear I feel so disrespected by TSS that my blood is boiling.
    They should be removed as a sponsor, I saw in other recent posts that they are dropping the ball on alot of oreders so Im not special except in the fact that its ME and I take this very personally since TSS posts so often on this site and their word was enough to get me to order.
    I wouldnt order anything from them if I were you unless you have money you just want to send out to never never land.
    GMPP LS6 crate motor,racetronix,Wilwood 6 piston,HID's,200mph speedo,full dynomat, GY F1's,17" Y2K, Alpine audio upgrade,3" ele cutout, LT's, catted-Y, full suspension

NBM
    99 TA

Ive ordered lots of stuff from TSS. It takes a while to get, but I live in Canada so everything takes a long time. Be patient, the stuff will show up and you will be happy with it.

Also, 25 dollars is hardly a rip off for 2 keychains...

navy blue metallic
    2001 trans am

Its a rip off if you get nothing is my point. As yet I have nothing and a promise that it will be cool is what got me to order in the first place. This IS NOT about me unless its my bad for ordering, what it seems like to me is the relatively small amount of money is what makes me a second class customer. They could easily make good and refund the money, or ship out the order.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by sic2001 View Post
    Its a rip off if you get nothing is my point. As yet I have nothing and a promise that it will be cool is what got me to order in the first place. This IS NOT about me unless its my bad for ordering, what it seems like to me is the relatively small amount of money is what makes me a second class customer. They could easily make good and refund the money, or ship out the order.
    true TSS has had a couple issues lately but they've also made a change to the shipping process so they're trying. I understand where you're coming from 100% and posting up is the first step. Let's give TSS a chance to reply and see what he has to say. I'm sure it can be worked out between you guys.

I also won't let this become a "bash the original poster" thread because you've done business with TSS or are friends of TSS so let this serve as a warning to people posting. If you've had a good experience with TSS fine but that doesn't mean everyone has or will. I see people on other boards jump on guys that have an issue with a popular sponsor....won't happen here.

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

I ran out of black key chains, ordered them but when they came in they were plastic not aluminum, so I sent them back and asked for them to be replaced with the correct item. They told me they be here soon. This is the only company that will take small orders of 50. All other companies want a minimum order of 300. If you'd like I can paint a red one black and send that to you untill we get the real black anodized ones. I have a huge amount of work going out this coming Monday and can put your order in with these items.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

PM'd you bud, but sandman is pretty much on it. Let us know what you want to do. Our apologies for misrepresenting the site and ourselves as a business.

My only fear is the spray painted key isnt' as durable as the powdercoated–just putting that out there for you, chris, since I've also offered two reds as a replacement.

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I also won't let this become a "bash the original poster" thread because you've done business with TSS or are friends of TSS so let this serve as a warning to people posting. If you've had a good experience with TSS fine but that doesn't mean everyone has or will. I see people on other boards jump on guys that have an issue with a popular sponsor....won't happen here.
    But lets be fair here too. I dont think its fair that you let those who have had a bad experience with TSS post negative remarks, and not let those who have had good experience not post.

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

I think 0rion made that pretty clear. None the less, this is pretty open and shut too. We'll get your order taken care of, Chris.

navy blue metallic
    2001 trans am

Thanks for understanding! We'll cut them both from red then. My apologies for the compromise.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sic2001
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by third_shift|studios
    Quote:

Hey bro!
    I sent my payment to you on the 23rd or 24th of last month and still havent gotten these key chains. Im sure I mentioned what I wanted in the Paypal comments but in case I didnt I want the flag/emblem on one and bird with trans am on the other in black. Thanks alot and let me know if Im mistaken bro.
    I apologize for the delay'd responce, i was on vacation this week. I know we are back-ordered on black right now due to some group purchases a while ago. I wish I would have known that earlier. If you'd like we can cut them both from red or do you want to wait until the black is available? Thanks for your patience and once again, my apologies for any unsatisfactory service!
    Send the red ones and if you have blueIll take the others in that ,if not you can just refund whatever remains.
    This is the last message I recieved, so you can see how I have been waiting since. I said red or blue is fine or refund the money.

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

Thanks for understanding! We'll cut them both from red then. My apologies for the compromise.

Quote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by third_shift|studios
    Quote:

Hey bro!
    I sent my payment to you on the 23rd or 24th of last month and still havent gotten these key chains. Im sure I mentioned what I wanted in the Paypal comments but in case I didnt I want the flag/emblem on one and bird with trans am on the other in black. Thanks alot and let me know if Im mistaken bro.
    I apologize for the delay'd responce, i was on vacation this week. I know we are back-ordered on black right now due to some group purchases a while ago. I wish I would have known that earlier. If you'd like we can cut them both from red or do you want to wait until the black is available? Thanks for your patience and once again, my apologies for any unsatisfactory service!
    Send the red ones and if you have blueIll take the others in that ,if not you can just refund whatever remains.
    This is the last message I recieved, so you can see how I have been waiting since. I said red or blue is fine or refund the money.
    So all red? I will have them on the shiping table with the other stuff.

navy blue metallic
    2001 trans am

The last message was on the 25th of Aug. saying my order would be out soon and I clarified what I wanted and havent heard back till I posted up.

navy blue metallic
    2001 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by SandmanWs7 View Post
    So all red? I will have them on the shiping table with the other stuff.
    OK, sounds good...bud

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

OK, sounds good...bud
    My apologies for the miss understanding.

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

My apologies for the miss understanding.
    wait, he said in a PM to me make on NBM if you can. I'll let sandman be the judge since he's the production director.

navy blue metallic
    2001 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    true TSS has had a couple issues lately but they've also made a change to the shipping process so they're trying. I understand where you're coming from 100% and posting up is the first step. Let's give TSS a chance to reply and see what he has to say. I'm sure it can be worked out between you guys.

I appreciate the fair play of the site mods and how you guys look after your killer sponsors but your loyal members too.
    Hats off to ya.

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    wait, he said in a PM to me make on NBM if you can. I'll let sandman be the judge since he's the production director.
    cool one NBM..no problem. I would like to ask that he be honest on the painted one. I got some new adhesive promoter for aluminum that is suppose to make paint stick better to aluminum, so if you could let me know how it withstands I'd much apreciate. The info would be more for my purpose than for TSS.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

But lets be fair here too. I dont think its fair that you let those who have had a bad experience with TSS post negative remarks, and not let those who have had good experience not post.
    my intentions were to keep this between you guys and not have other people post in here and bash this guy because he's having an issue. That resolves nothing and I've seen it happen on other sites. This isn't a "what do you think of TSS" thread. It's someone with a specific issue that you guys are obviously addressing. People are more than welcome to post up their good experiences with you guys and they have many many times. This thread isn't the place for that though.

navy blue metallic
    2001 trans am

Just to keep it simple and clear just send 2 red sets.

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

Just to keep it simple and clear just send 2 red sets.
    Will do

navy blue metallic
    2001 trans am

Man I just got these key chains in the mail and they look bitchen! I appreciate how TSS handled the situation of a disgruntled customer by refunding my money AND still sending the keychains. My twin brother totally dug his and Im sorry I took it to the level I did.
    The black keychains are killer fellas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information