Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

White and blue 30th/ Blue
    1999 TA/09.5 G8 GTX

Personal Third Shift Studios Experience.

Jaison,
    Though I have only worked with you for about two months now, you have made projects easy and everything you do looks even better in person. You rock! I had ideas that I could not even put to paper, but when I gave you what I wanted, and you went above and beyond the call of duty bringing my idea to life. Thanks for sending me a mock up of what everything would look like before you had it made. It let me see that we were both on the same page! I could not be more pleased with the outcome either. Looking online does not do justice to your products. In person they are awesome to say the least. I would recommend anyone and everyone use you for their custom product needs. Thank you for keeping great contact throughout the entire process and getting the custom order done as quickly as possible. You are the only one out there making custom emblems for the G8 yet you are the only one I would trust to do so anyway, after seeing your work (and using it). The G8 community thanks you for all your hard work and everything you have done for us.

I have a 30th Anniversary Pace Car actual track car with the Winston and NASCAR emblems and the DA number. I have had a few 30ths, but only two track cars got this in T-top form and I could not pass it up. I would only trust putting your products on that car, which should say a lot by itself. I tend to be a purist when it comes to certain things but I plan to pick up some 30th stuff from you too.

Normally I don't like to get involved in situations like this, but I felt I needed to step in and say something. Even more so as a first post. Please check out my Car Domain to see the work Jaison did on my G8. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3345166/2

I have to say thank you for everything. You have proven yourself time and time again. I could not be more happy with the results of the custom products I have ordered from you. There should not be a doubt in anyone's mind that Jaison is great to deal with. Though I did not read all the information from the correspondences, I do have faith that Jaison tried to resolve the issue. He has corrected any issues on the G8 site within a matter of moments. He has even corrected personal issues like "not exactly what I thought it was going to look like" and sent out new product. I am impressed by the customer service, honesty, integrity, and the professionalism that TS/S has shown me. If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to shoot me a PM and I will gladly answer it for you.
    Thanks,
    Adam

98 Formula
    06 duramax

thanks goes out to AdamT for taking this outside the other thread. TSS has their supporters and those supporters have just as much right to a voice as anyone else. The other thread has run it's course so I asked AdamT not to post in there. Thanks.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Thanks adam-we love to hear positive feedback and appreciate the support from LSx brethren

Custom Car Emblems
    from third_shift|studios
    Pittsburgh Car Detailing & Paint Protection from ts|s detailing
    jaison tortorea

Electric Blue Pearlcoat
    1995 Trans Am(LS1 Convert

TSS

I agree with this...I just recieved emblems from Jaison yesterday...I can tell you this...The emblems that I got werent exactly what I was expecting (nothing as far a quality..more just the colors) and I spoke with Jaison and felt 100x better because of the customer service he has provided...I feel 100% cofident that Jaison wants is customers to be happy and will do what ever it taked to make it right. From day one his service has been exceptional...this seemed to be a complicate issue and lengthy and it would be ashame to have TSS tarnished because of this one mis-hap. My emblems arrived early than expected and his communication has been excellent. In my case, Jaison as far as customer service has EXCEEDED my expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    I didn't read everything...but it sounds like a really complicated situation.

You gotta remember this is one guy, working in his spare time, supporting the 40,000+ members here, along with others elsewhere. I can see how something could slip through the cracks, especially when he has to depend on others, as it appeared to happen here.

i'll admit, jaison is a little slow, but I would gladly sacrifice a little time, in order to work with someone on as personal of a level as we have here. And like I say, hes only 1 man.

Anyway, I'm here to back jaison, hes a great guy who is willing to work out something with you. I've dealt with him a few times and have never had an issue.

Black on black
    2003 Bonneville SSEi S/C

I figured i'd copy over my experience from the other thread in case it gets taken down.

Quote Originally Posted by 01RaptorTA View Post
    Here's my .02.

The only complaint, not even really a complaint, is the items were received a week after i'd been told. But i was given a rough estimate, not a definite date. And even still, a week late for a completely custom item was totally OK by me. I had a SUPERCHARGED emblem made, and a custom L67 emblem made (images of both are in my profile pics section or whatever its called). Both items were outstanding quality. I will admit, the supercharged one is flimsy simply because its a wide and short emblem, made out of plastic. They were exactly as i'd ordered them however, with every detail i'd wanted. I believe received what I paid for. They are expensive, but as it's been stated before, the guy has to make a profit somewhere. My parents own a small custom engraving business as well, he deals with wood and acrylic products and has himself had to go through the expensive and time consuming licensing and equipment process. As Zboner said, its a shame that people don't take into account this is a small percentage of people unhappy. If he were to poll all past costumers, you would really see the credibility. I'm not going to sit here and discredit marion and others, but I will say that my experience was 100% satisfactory, I will and have every intention of buying from TS|S again once I get money, we've already talked about my next project for a mustang. I've checked out the other 2 sources previously listed on here and was quoted items, for very very close to TS|S prices. Considering my experience with TS|S, I will keep my business with them.

EDIT: To confirm, my emblems all stick like a sumbitch as well. 3M backing was a pain to get off cuz of all the small curves and shit, but they stuck, and have gone through a power washing treatment.

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Thank you!

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

im in talks with jaison right now about some custom work..and he has been quick with his replies...and there is no doubt in my mind that he will be the one i go to for this job and future custom emblem work.

silver
    1999 T/A WS6 A4

I purchased a custom WS6 emblem from TSS, and am very happy with it and the customer service I received. Jaison sent me a couple of renderings to choose from which was great because I liked the fonts he used better. I even received an email apologizing for how long it took to ship.

"Sorry this took so long to get out, bud!"

Not needed since I knew this was custom work and it takes time, but very appreciated. If money wasn't so tight right now I would definately purchase plenty more from TSS, and when things do improve you can be sure I will.

And again thanks TSS.

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

thank you sir!

2000 Trans Am

Oh god not another one of these threads..........

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by clg82 View Post
    Oh god not another one of these threads..........
    guess your time off to reflect wasn't long enough......take a few more days.

NBM
    99 TA

May as well chime in here as well,
    Nothing but good experiences with Jaison! Ive ordered several items from him, all custom pieces - even some custom center caps that he doesn't even offer, but he made them for me anyway. Ive ordered things through him for friends cars as well and they couldn't be happier with his work.

I did have some shipping delays, but i live in Canada and things take longer to get here.

You can't please everyone in this world, but those you can't please are usually the type of people that will scream at a McDonalds employee for not putting enough pickles on their Double Big Mac

Anyways, A+ for Jaison and TSS

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Thank Kyle! I'm doing a GP with the G8 community and got a lot of love from the Cannucks. Our turn around time is much faster now than when you had ordered in the past.

liquid red
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    Thank Kyle! I'm doing a GP with the G8 community and got a lot of love from the Cannucks. Our turn around time is much faster now than when you had ordered in the past.
    you are doing a what for the G8's??
    2008 G8 GT
    CAI, 25% UDP, Livernois stage 1 cam, Kooks LTH"S, Catted X-Pipe, Kooks axle backs, DMH electric cutouts, 125 shot of happy juice and tune by Tony G at HP Performance!

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by jaxredg8 View Post
    you are doing a what for the G8's??
    GP= group buy..get a better deal

liquid red
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    GP= group buy..get a better deal
    PM me on the G8 board! Thanks

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

I have been dealing with J for over 2 years now and all i can say hes been a straight up guy, opps midget,
    2000 nhra edition formula
    a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

Im about to get some emblems myself and ill post any feedback once i get them

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Yes what people need to understand is that your not going to have EVERY customer happy. And Jaison deals with alot of orders.

BTW Jaison ill get to the TBSS this weekend. Didnt have time last weekend trying to get last minute stuff for the cruise.

Ill give you a call though buddy

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

You guys rock. Thanks everyone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information