Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

My Recent Experience with TSS

This is a discussion on My Recent Experience with TSS within the Sponsor Feedback forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; Hence the use of electronic grade IPA...no residue. That would be its function. So why are you so irate? Your ...

Arctic White
    2002 WS.6 Trans Am

Hence the use of electronic grade IPA...no residue. That would be its function. So why are you so irate? Your smooth locks stuck. Mine did not. Offered to return them. All communications ignored. So am I supposed to cave here because you blew your stack?

Was this supposed to scare me...tip me over the edge?

All the reseelers of TSS products all the production people for TSS...not going to do a thing. Hope you have your signed paperwork for GM. Hope that is all in order.

Arctic White
    2002 WS.6 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    I am not TSS. I just made a suggestion trying to help you resolve your situation with him.
    I understand that. He can read his bullets there. TSS can resolve this right now. DO NOT SEE TSS anywhere....see resellers and production guys...no TSS...

Where is TSS. This is between me and TSS.

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Omega View Post
    I understand that. He can read his bullets there. TSS can resolve this right now. DO NOT SEE TSS anywhere....see resellers and production guys...no TSS...

Where is TSS. This is between me and TSS.
    bullshit. If this was between you and TSS you would have made a negative thread then gone to PM. You didn't. You expect those who are involved with TSS not to post? Not gonna happen. If you want this to be between you and TSS take it to PMs.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Thank you, lupe. I'll consider the $40.

Marion, by chance did you document any of the defective products? Did you save them so as to return the items? If you still have them, send them back for your product refund. But right now, i have no reason to send you a product AND give you the money that it took to make that product.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by SandmanWs7 View Post
    bullshit. If this was between you and TSS you would have made a negative thread then gone to PM. You didn't. You expect those who are involved with TSS not to post? Not gonna happen. If you want this to be between you and TSS take it to PMs.
    +1! And thats one reason that I wouldnt give her back the $40 simply because your coming out trying to ruin his business on this forum. Your already not going to do business with him again. And there are plenty of people here that know how good he his and the QUALITY of his product.

Bright Red
    99 Firehawk #157 Roadster

Talking

Hell Hath no Fury like a Woman...

Stick a fork in this thread, lets all move on. Life is good.
    (until you watch the evening news)

Black
    99 SS

Hence the use of electronic grade IPA...no residue. That would be its function. So why are you so irate? Your smooth locks stuck. Mine did not. Offered to return them. All communications ignored. So am I supposed to cave here because you blew your stack?

Was this supposed to scare me...tip me over the edge?

All the reseelers of TSS products all the production people for TSS...not going to do a thing. Hope you have your signed paperwork for GM. Hope that is all in order.

so because your upset that something went wrong your going to gm and going to complaine? lol.

so would if be fair if you screw something up at work once or twice or maybe even 3 times that your fired and crusified? becuase you know that saying were all human and we make mistakes?

Junior Member Afterthoughts Auto's Avatar

White
    2000 Firehawk

Quote Originally Posted by Zboner View Post
    so because your upset that something went wrong your going to gm and going to complaine? lol.

so would if be fair if you screw something up at work once or twice or maybe even 3 times that your fired and crusified? becuase you know that saying were all human and we make mistakes?
    Yeah and this is the reason GM makes us take out a $1 million insurance rider.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Afterthoughts Auto View Post
    Yeah and this is the reason GM makes us take out a $1 million insurance rider.
    wow

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    wow
    that's the minimum too.

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post

Now, Marion, without writting a whole book-in 4 bullet points simply explain what you expect of us at this moment?
    Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    i didn't know your name was marion??..its best to let the parties involved deal with this by themselves
    And what do you thinl I have been doing up here exactly??????

Are you saying that TSS CAN REACH OUT FOR SUPPORT AND BLOW OFF THAT OP FOUR 4 DAYS UNTIL HE CAN GATHER ENOUGH BACKUP TO MAKE A SMALL ROAR....

BUT WHEN SOMEONE MAKES A REMARK IN SUPPORT OF WHAT IS CLEARLY FAIR AND EQUITABLE THAT IS A NO NO??????

MAKE SENSE OK...CLEARLY, TSS IS NOT HANDLING THIS BY HIMSELF.

AHEM...THIS IS A FORUM-OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS-WHICH MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO JUST ADD YOUR 0.02.

i meant no disrespect. i was just trying to make sure you had the ability to answer the question directed to you without having to go through 10 posts of other people's thoughts on what to do..to help keep this thread clean and to get results. I am a neutral party to this so i have no say in what you should do..i am sorry if my intentions were not clear from my post

98' trans am

i will add something that i have found from my experience from dealing with small companies with a very limited clientele and larger companies with a very large client base

when the companies are small and have a small clientele ..its basically a 1 on 1 interaction and things will go quickly with little confusion or chances to error..since its a 1 on 1 kind of thing..this holds true for any company....as buisness' start to get a much larger base and start to have partnerships and different supplies..the possibility of error grows greater...add on top of that custom work and people running a buisness on their free time makes things sooo much harder (i have my own little under the table business fixing/setting up computers and networks locally). In the case of jaison..i know TSS's clientele has exploded .. this leads to more work and more time to do things and MANY more variables...i keep this in mind when ever i order something custom..custom is not easy..there isnt some cast that they use to turn out 100s a day....it is my understanding that you received your products and were not happy with them..you also "didnt" receive others even though there were tracking numbers and there were some ridiculous shipping charges according to you correct ? if i am mistaken in any part about your dispute let me know ..i will wait to post the rest of my comment until i am positive of your dispute

98 Formula
    06 duramax

this thread has run it's course I think. I'm tired of handing out warnings which I don't like to do in the first place. No more posts unless you're directly involved in this situation.

Original poster.....you need to post up ONLY what TSS can do to make it right with you. No novel, no personal attacks, and no opinions about TSS as a business. ONLY what he can do to make this right.

TSS..you need to weigh your options on making this right with her and then we can all move on.

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Thank you.

My only request that she returns the items she is unhappy with or shows me some sort of documentation that there was a piece that fell off. With out our products back I will not issue any refund-that's how any business works. I've allready refunded her for products she did not recieve and resent her the set of smooth locks she said weren't sticking sometime ago.

A huge and heart felt THANK YOU to those who posted on our behalf !

Arctic White
    2002 WS.6 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by SandmanWs7 View Post
    It does not matter to me who responds for TSS. this is between me and TSS and this is the appropriate place on this borad to handle this. Makes no difference one way or another. And I do not believe I ever set any expectations that TSS would not band togeter a number intimidators over the past few days. TSS needs to resolve this.

It does not matter...he has tried the soft approach...he has tried the intimidation approach... Do I look scared-intimidated-am I crying-well no.

He was contaced by me multiple tilmes. I can send anyone reams and reams of e-mail Your opinon will not make me or break me. It is of no consequence.

Many many many people have posted negative threads regarding the business ethics/tactics of TSS. I am not the first and will not be the last.

Additionally, TSS needs to refund my money for substandard merchandise. Now, that I have taken another avenue of resolution as well I am sure that things will be righted.

Arctic White
    2002 WS.6 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    Thank you, lupe. I'll consider the $40.

Marion, by chance did you document any of the defective products? Did you save them so as to return the items? If you still have them, send them back for your product refund. But right now, i have no reason to send you a product AND give you the money that it took to make that product.
    Yes I documented everything with you. What do you think all those e-mails are about. I wrote to you over and over regarding this merchandise. Told you in detail how it was. Your response was non-responsive to the content of the e-mails.

Actually, ihave sent all those e-mail communications to a far higher authority along with your GM License Number and public claims this merchandise it GM certified and meets GM specs.

All time/date/stamped.

My car is outfitted with emblempros products. Not yours. Yours were defective. So I expected this so I have taken other appropriate measures to deal with this.

So where is your GM Certification for the items you sold me? Where is the record of the license. And I do have PayPal receipts all documented for each item purchased and a detailed list.

That was asy - you kept writing to me asking me "what di you order again"...and then "OH THANKS FOR THE LIST."

Would be more than willing to scoop up those remains from the trash and send them back to you. But I thinl it might be best for me to save them for as evidence.

Arctic White
    2002 WS.6 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    this thread has run it's course I think. I'm tired of handing out warnings which I don't like to do in the first place. No more posts unless you're directly involved in this situation.

Original poster.....you need to post up ONLY what TSS can do to make it right with you. No novel, no personal attacks, and no opinions about TSS as a business. ONLY what he can do to make this right.

TSS..you need to weigh your options on making this right with her and then we can all move on.
    I belive this has been stated at least 3 times...hmmmm now how could that have been missed. I have stuck to my facts over and over an over. I have not deviated from that. I am not getting off track or involved in all of these emotional outbursts.

TSS needs to refund the money I previously listed in my post:

$45.00 for overblown shipping charges
    $56.00 + $80.00-Smooth locks half were destroyed other half were to be sent back to me and were not-along with the promise of additional smooth locks -never sent-They never worked so I want my cash back.

I believe I have made this statement at least 3 times now. Thought it would have been clear and obvious.

And do not ask me to return merchandise you know was tossed in the trash. If you want the most recent pieces off the exterior of my car I can provide those.

I gave TSS every opportunity to resolve this. My next option was to post here. So I am just following the administrative chain.
    Last edited by Alpha-Omega; 06-18-2009 at 05:12 PM.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I belive this has been stated at least 3 times...hmmmm now how could that have been missed. I have stuck to my facts over and over an over. I have not deviated from that. I am not getting off track or involved in all of these emotional outbursts.

TSS needs to refund the money I previously listed in my post:

$45.00 for overblown shipping charges
    $56.00 + $80.00-Smooth locks half were destroyed other half were to be sent back to me and were not-along with the promise of additional smooth locks -never sent-They never worked so I want my cash back.

I believe I have made this statement at least 3 times now. Thought it would have been clear and obvious.

And do not ask me to return merchandise you know was tossed in the trash. If you want the most recent pieces off the exterior of my car I can provide those.

I gave TSS every opportunity to resolve this. My next option was to post here. So I am just following the administrative chain.
    I also stated to only put what you're looking for in a post and nothing else but that was 2 novels ago. What needs to be said between you and TSS has pretty much been said. It's time to clear this up so I can lock this thread. NO MORE NOVELS.

No one else posts in this thread. NO ONE. This is TSS and alpha's thread from this point forward. I don't care the reason. A post gets you a warning.
    Last edited by 0rion; 06-18-2009 at 05:49 PM.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I believe all the cards are on the table. A sponsors "rep" is at stake...so lets all do as Orion request and let these two come to an agreement.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    OK.....Sue him. Not going to settle anything like this.
    be thankful I can't BBQ like you old man.
    Last edited by Sarge; 06-18-2009 at 05:58 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information