Thumbs down Fred Beans Customer Service Sucks!!

I kept hearing about how great this company is and I can tell you first hand if there is a problem they will screw you. Their communication and customer service is horrible.

On 9/2 I ordered a clutch master cylinder. After over a week with no communication from them at all and after my account had been debited for the master cylinder I called them. They didn't ask me my name or order just what part I ordered. I told they guy on the phone and he said it was on back order and should be coming in a day or two from now and we'll ship it out. Gee thanks for the heads up on the back order. Problem #1.

Over another week later and still no part so I call again. This time the ask for my info and tell me it's shipped. The guy on the phone says he'll call me with tracking information. Thanks again for the excellent communication and letting me know my part has shipped! I get a message call the guy back and get the tracking number. I track the shipment from Fedex ground and see that it was delivered the week before. I never received it perhaps it was delivered to the wrong house or stolen (no I don't live in an apartment or the hood) i'm not sure so I call back. The guy tells me they've never had a problem like this before which is complete BS and basically tells me what can we do about it. I had to explain to him FEDEX insures there shipments for up to $100 and that they need to contact them. For $20 shipping the package should have been insured and it should have been delivered with signature required. Problem #2.

It's now been over a month since I ordered this part and I never heard back from them. I've had to initiate a charge back and I still have no master cylinder and no money back yet. They can kiss my ass I will never order anything else from them. I'm sure dozens of you have had good luck with them but if there is a problem they won't do a damn thing to help you.

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

what year and car do you have, if you dont mind me asking?

99 SS vert m6.

Thread Information