White
    1999 WS6 Trans am

Euro lights What a Joke

Let me start from the beginning. I ordered a set of lights with xenon bulbs from Eurolights. Waited a week and they came in, one was broken. Emailed and called, they responded two days later. They said they would send me another one. Finally arrived. Went to put the lights in the car, and the plugs on the car would not fit the bulbs. So, I emailed and called (No one ever answered the phone or returned my call), they finally emailed me and told me they would send some adaptors for the lights. A week later, still no adaptors . Emailed them again, called them again, I let them know I was frustrated. They emailed me and said the adaptors should be there in the next day or two. Four days later I got them, and they were shipped on the day they said they would be there in a day or two. Anyway, the adaptors were WRONG , what in the HECK is going on. I emailed them again, tried to explain that a spade terminal is different then a straight wire terminal. They emailed me back, trying to treat me like a little kid. "The one end plugs into your factory plug, and the other end goes to your headlight". DUH , Except the little adaptors (made from crimp on connectors and a piece of wire) were nothing more than a wire exstentions. I could have made myself in two minutes, and they still dont fit!!!
    I finally just emailed them back and said I would make them myself, and it was a good thing they didnt have alot of compitition. WHAT A JOKE!!
    Last edited by LUGNUTT; 12-04-2005 at 06:11 AM.

White
    1998 Trans Am

wow, now that is what i call customer service!

Dark blue metallic
    2000 TransAm

Customer service not considered, how do you like the lights? Were they a great improvement? Do you feel that they're worth what you spent on them? Thanks, and have a great holiday!

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

Not to good for them when they piss one customer off and you report it to potential customers like us. That sucks man.

88gmctruck

Eurolights not that great....

I recieved a set of the h4703 lights from Eurolights.com for my 88 Sierra (same lights as the new birds). I recieved them as a sponsor. They seem like they are decent lights, but after about 2 months the sealant around the glass turned yellowish, making the lights look yellow when turned off. They also collect moisture in the wet months.

Not worth the $ if you ask me. I'm planning on going back to sealed beam lights (h9420 driving for the lowbeams and h9405 spot for the high beams.)

Dark blue metallic
    2000 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by 88gmctruck
    I'm planning on going back to sealed beam lights (h9420 driving for the lowbeams and h9405 spot for the high beams.)
    Will these sealed beams work in our T/As? Are they 1) wiring plug compatible and, 2) are they the same physical size as the 4701s and 4703s? Do they put out more light than the 4701 & 3 bulbs? Thanks!

88gmctruck
    The witing connection is the same, the power draw is the same, and the housing is exactily the same size.

The 9420 lights are about 45,000 candlepower, and has a trapezoidal beam patter. Compared to the H4703 at 30,000 candlepower and sae/dot beam pattern. The output is better.

The 9405 lights are 100,000 candlepower, and is a spot beam. I would suggest not using them for normal high beams, they are VERY bright, not to mention illegal. I'm going to use a set for offroading my truck.

Dark blue metallic
    2000 TransAm

Thanks! I had lost all hope of finding more powerful headlights for my T/A.

red
    04 pontiac gto

Quote Originally Posted by LUGNUTT
    Let me start from the beginning. I ordered a set of lights with xenon bulbs from Eurolights. Waited a week and they came in, one was broken. Emailed and called, they responded two days later. They said they would send me another one. Finally arrived. Went to put the lights in the car, and the plugs on the car would not fit the bulbs. So, I emailed and called (No one ever answered the phone or returned my call), they finally emailed me and told me they would send some adaptors for the lights. A week later, still no adaptors . Emailed them again, called them again, I let them know I was frustrated. They emailed me and said the adaptors should be there in the next day or two. Four days later I got them, and they were shipped on the day they said they would be there in a day or two. Anyway, the adaptors were WRONG , what in the HECK is going on. I emailed them again, tried to explain that a spade terminal is different then a straight wire terminal. They emailed me back, trying to treat me like a little kid. "The one end plugs into your factory plug, and the other end goes to your headlight". DUH , Except the little adaptors (made from crimp on connectors and a piece of wire) were nothing more than a wire exstentions. I could have made myself in two minutes, and they still dont fit!!!
    I finally just emailed them back and said I would make them myself, and it was a good thing they didnt have alot of compitition. WHAT A JOKE!!

i ordered the same conversion kit but mine came with wriiten instuctions telling me that i needed to make jumpers cause the oem socket didnt fit there blades on the lights.all together i think it took me 10mins to make and install them.i love these lights havent had a problem since and its been a few months.they r a huge difference in brightness over the shitty oem bulbs just make sure they shine at the right height cause when i first used them at night on my way home from work i pissed off alot of people shinning my lights right into there mirror lol whooops

Thread Information