deracer

Ripped off on transmission! Used different identity! Watch out!

I know this may not be the correct forum for this, but I want to make sure this gets out, as I know others have had problems with this guy. He used to go as alpineTA on this forum. Any info is appreciated. From camaroz28.com:

http://web.camaross.com/forums/showt...03#post3304203

"A few weeks ago I posted in a few forums saying I wanted to buy a t56. Had a few offers but nothing really all that great. I was however sent an email from someone with the email address of perfect10cycles@cycle forums.com saying he had one and was interested in selling it. We wrote a few emails back and forth which included pictures, and more details. Everything seemed ok, and I thoguht about buying from him. Decided I would have him bill me with paypal, but not immediatly send a payment as I didnt really know anything about him and was afraid of being ripped off. Had him call me with his personal info. He gave me:

Jeff Easler
    301 Myra Lou Ave.
    Copperas Cove TX 76522
    972-746-7223

I checked it out and it seemed ok, plus he seemd like a decent guy over the phone, not to mention he replied very quickly and gave every intention of selling it to me. Sent him an E-check and waited and waited...

I asked a few questions while waiting for it to clear like making sure everything including the bolts would be in the package, he assured me it would be. The day it would clear finally came, and I asked him via email if he would be sending out the tranny. Didnt get a response. Sent a few more emails, nothing in return. Started getting worried and called, got a voicemail message saying something along the lines of you've reached Jeff leave a message. Let a message asking him to call me. Started looking online a little deeper and searching random forums. I eventualy came across another perfect10cycles on stuntforums.com. He was selling the same bkes as was the perfect10cycles i had been in transaction with. Seemed he was interested in bikes. Searched for all posts by him and found out he had a problem with a member over some sponsorship...and that his name is really Chad Walden! from Flower Mound TX.

http://www.stuntlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118904

He had screwed over many other people as well. Any of you who may visit ls1tech.com may know him as the fabricator, who was banned for not sending products that had been paid for! There site is down or I would have a link as well. I emailed him saying I was uneasy about the transaction and wanted my money back. I had to leave so my searching ended that day until I check my mail later that night when he assured me that it would be sent tomorrow and he would have a tracking number for me. Thought maybe I had over exagerated, and gave him the day. THere has been no contact ever since. I have emailed countless times asking about the product and most recently asking for my money back. I also tried calling the number he gave me, and heard a different voicemail! A women was on it instead?! Tried the number I had found through reverse address look up, and only had voice mail until today, when someone finally answered to find out they knew nothing of this or what was going on. He said he would do everything he could to try help. Got a hold of the number he had given, and it seems the woman lived in the same house and knew nothing of it. THe area code wasnt even the same. He was obviously forwarding it. Since this I have filed for a complaint through paypal, but I doubt that will do any good...

I want everyone to be on the lookout for this, and if they have or know someone thats has had problems with him please let me know, maybe we can do something. Any help would be greatly appreciated."

HOUDINI'S RIDE

BLUE
    Z28/SS

ow god its chad again!!!!!!! somebody just kill'em and get it over with theres like a freaking slew of people he's screwed on ls1.com and ls1tech.com and now he's back somebody do something to this scum moderators do something please!!!!!!!!

deracer
    Anyone with any nfo please reply or pm me.

deracer
    bump this is still happening on other forums.

navy blue
    2002 Z-28 Camaro M6

I would contact the FBI-this is a crime that crossd state lines

JRocket
    Theres a huge write up on LS1tech about this guy,this is what makes me stray from buying on the net.This stuff sucks to hear about.

Blue
    2000 Z-28

just a little fyi for those who may not know, credit card companies will usually help protect you from this type of thing, if you use a card and don't recieve the product in a certain amount of time they will give the money back to you

usually withing 30-60 days, a friend of mine told me that discover card actually gives you about 6 months

but i guess you usually cant use a credit card between two individuals

i would hope that in your case though paypal will help you out

deracer
    Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been in talkes with the guy who I claimed ripped me off. he says it wasnt him, but he will send me a check for the full amount. PM me if you want more info.

deracer
    O and btw he wouldnt accept cc, online echecks.

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Quote Originally Posted by deracer
    Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been in talkes with the guy who I claimed ripped me off. he says it wasnt him, but he will send me a check for the full amount. PM me if you want more info.
    If it wasn't him, why would he send a refund?

Black
    99 SS

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Blown Vert
    If it wasn't him, why would he send a refund?

Blue
    2000 Z-28

good luck hopefully you get your $$ back

deracer
    I complete agree, I don't really trust his story. I would however be ok with it if i get my money back. If I don't get it back soon, i will continue to file reports but for now i will stop. Will just have to see if he's serious or not.

rays00ramair
    :firedevil dam hes in texas me and my brother could collect from him or bring back his balls.

Thread Information