red
    2001 formula

Pierre Gto "beware Of"

I dont like trashing our forum members but do not buy or sell from member Pierre gto. I sold him a set of LS1 heads a month ago without receiving his payment first and I boxed up 50lbs of heads and sent them to him and as of yet he has not paid me. He keeps using excused first was no money. I agreed to split payments still no money. His excuse was he lost my address. I sent him my address and still no money. Now he will not answer my pm's I have been a corvette forum member for years and have bought and sold stuff and always trusted people but now please do not do business with this man.

Custom Built Rock Crawler rustynuts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wnmech View Post
    I dont like trashing our forum members but do not buy or sell from member Pierre gto. I sold him a set of LS1 heads a month ago without receiving his payment first and I boxed up 50lbs of heads and sent them to him and as of yet he has not paid me. He keeps using excused first was no money. I agreed to split payments still no money. His excuse was he lost my address. I sent him my address and still no money. Now he will not answer my pm's I have been a corvette forum member for years and have bought and sold stuff and always trusted people but now please do not do business with this man.

wow, that's too bad. i hate to hear of folks getting screwed. i know how it feels first hand. hopefully he'll come around and make good.

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS.6 R.I.P.

mail him a bomb then. j/k. if he was close I'd drive there and figure it out, but that's me, and if you mailed it that's probably not the case.

red
    2001 formula

I just may pay him a visit one of these days. I get free flying priveleges and I just may drop in on him since I do have his home address

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

what is the original thread where this transaction took place?
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Are you certain that's the correct spelling of his nick? I tried doing a search for Pierre gto and it comes up empty.
    Is this the original thread?
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41080

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Are you certain that's the correct spelling of his nick? I tried doing a search for Pierre gto and it comes up empty.
    Search for his name as PierreGto and it should come up, He has 22 posts, and they all are very shady.

He is a scam artist, and IMO should be ....

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

well i hate to play the devils ad. but wtf where you doing shipping anything before you got some form of payment..at least a down payment. once again take no offense but i see alot of older aged people..mid -old. get scammed on-line. people have to always assume the worst of people on the internet. but none the less the guy is a tool and i agree should be banned! sorry for your financial lose

red
    2001 formula

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Yes this is the thread that he responded to. Please pull up all my saved pm's from him and you can view all of our transactions on the sale. I also have the fed-ex receipt with proof of delivery. Thanks for any help.

red
    2001 formula

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    well i hate to play the devils ad. but wtf where you doing shipping anything before you got some form of payment..at least a down payment. once again take no offense but i see alot of older aged people..mid -old. get scammed on-line. people have to always assume the worst of people on the internet. but none the less the guy is a tool and i agree should be banned! sorry for your financial lose
    You are probably correct about I should of received a partial payment. I own a 77 corvette and have done a lot of parts buying and selling over at corvetteforum and have always trusted folks and never got screwed but live and learn.I guess I fell in your quoated mid-old age catagory. I still have a few aces in my deck like working for an airline and can fly up to St Louis for free and aside from having to rent a car maybe I can get my heads back.

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS.6 R.I.P.

as usual, I must agree with shady on that point, I got lucky and learned without losing too much money.

98' trans am

You are probably correct about I should of received a partial payment. I own a 77 corvette and have done a lot of parts buying and selling over at corvetteforum and have always trusted folks and never got screwed but live and learn.I guess I fell in your quoated mid-old age catagory. I still have a few aces in my deck like working for an airline and can fly up to St Louis for free and aside from having to rent a car maybe I can get my heads back.
    yea man dont worry about it..it happens to the best.

red
    2001 formula

Well guys I just got home from work and found my heads sitting on my door step. I guess Pierre must have a little bit on conscience. I am only out the shipping costs to him. A lesson well learned.

98' trans am

Well guys I just got home from work and found my heads sitting on my door step. I guess Pierre must have a little bit on conscience. I am only out the shipping costs to him. A lesson well learned.
    good man. congrads...you got out with only a lil bit of damage.

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

that's good, but he is still a douche pop.

Thread Information