Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 99

Not One Time Two Times I Get screwed

This is a discussion on Not One Time Two Times I Get screwed within the Member Feedback forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; Well I think he is coming through with the goods. He e-mailed and said that he will have a UPS ...

  1. #21
    Member bealschad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    somerset PA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    270

    black
    1998 ws6 trans am

    Well I think he is coming through with the goods. He e-mailed and said that he will have a UPS tracking # tonight. Gess we will see

  2. #22
    Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

    Ed Blown Vert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    50,748

    Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

    And?

  3. #23
    Veteran 0rion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    22,520

    98 Formula
    06 duramax

    I PM'd him yesterday and he said he put it in the mail the night before. Bealschad, any tracking number yet?

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    47
    Posts
    178

    Black
    98 T/A

    He got it back my ass.

    Been tooling you around for 2 months now. He probably never had the parts to begin with and needed some extra spending cash in a flash.

    This guy has no intent on shipping your shit or giving you a refund.

    Just my humble opinion.

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    47
    Posts
    178

    Black
    98 T/A

    Orion..

    Why don't you consider blocking his ISP address after this is settled so he does not screw any more people.

    I run a website and most boards have capability to track the last 10-20 ISP logon addresses to a specific username.

    Again, just another humble opinion.

  6. #26
    Member DADillac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    IL
    Age
    38
    Posts
    184

    white
    98 Camaro Z28

    sorry a-hole. i didnt rip him off at all. in fact his parts will probably be at his door monday morning.

  7. #27
    Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

    Ed Blown Vert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    50,748

    Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

    Quote Originally Posted by Banshee1967 View Post
    Orion..

    Why don't you consider blocking his ISP address after this is settled so he does not screw any more people.

    I run a website and most boards have capability to track the last 10-20 ISP logon addresses to a specific username.

    Again, just another humble opinion.
    First I will tag his account as a bad seller. Then will ban him.

    Quote Originally Posted by SLP View Post
    sorry a-hole. i didnt rip him off at all. in fact his parts will probably be at his door monday morning.

    Doubtful...

  8. #28
    2004 HEAD/CAM CTS-V 9t8z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    doylestown, Pa
    Posts
    6,818

    SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

    Where's the TRACKING #? Why don't you guys ever give TRACKING #s? What did he use to ship it, UPS, USPS? Did you ever talk on the phone with this guy. He should at least do that to give you a better feeling about the whole situation. I could go on & on! I am still pissed about myself getting ripped off and here you are waiting 2 months for your stuff to even come!
    WTF Get his address and go pay him a visit.!!!! WTF!!!

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    47
    Posts
    178

    Black
    98 T/A

    Quote Originally Posted by SLP View Post
    sorry a-hole. i didnt rip him off at all. in fact his parts will probably be at his door monday morning.
    HE PAID YOU DECEMBER 5th!!!!! Monday morning, January 28th is criminal and boderline disgusting.

    I got shit for not having a gauge package to someone (ASA freaking P) after his payment cleared Paypal. Sent it out 5 days after Payment hit my account, and this was during peak Christmas shipping. He got it 15 days after his payment cleared.

    At least I honor my obligations and don't BuTT F*^k someone for a few bucks.

    How hard is it to ship a lid and MAF? Better yet, you take a payment, you have an obligation.

    Give me a break SLP, the only A hole here is you and the sun is shining on your rear, showing the world your true colors and that you have screwed a fellow member...

  10. #30
    Member DADillac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    IL
    Age
    38
    Posts
    184

    white
    98 Camaro Z28

    i did ship it, on december 11th. i dont run the post office. if they lose shit i cant change that, its not my fault it didnt get to him.

  11. #31
    Member DADillac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    IL
    Age
    38
    Posts
    184

    white
    98 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Blown Vert View Post
    First I will tag his account as a bad seller. Then will ban him.




    Doubtful...
    your gonna ban me cause the FUCKING post office lost track of a package?
    why dont you ban them too.

  12. #32
    2004 HEAD/CAM CTS-V 9t8z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    doylestown, Pa
    Posts
    6,818

    SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

    Well what did you use to ship it this time? Do you have a tracking # or not?

  13. #33
    Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

    Ed Blown Vert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    50,748

    Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

    Quote Originally Posted by SLP View Post
    i did ship it, on december 11th. i dont run the post office. if they lose shit i cant change that, its not my fault it didnt get to him.
    It isn't his fault either.

  14. #34
    Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

    Ed Blown Vert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    San Diego, Ca
    Posts
    50,748

    Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

    Quote Originally Posted by SLP View Post
    hey man, i DID NOT rip anyone off, never have never will, this is totally a USPS error and im trying to fix it. you said you would give me a few more days. listen, if you dont get ehat you paid for by friday, i will send you a full paypal refund!
    and who ever said you think you know me, i dont live in TX where your profile says your from, i have lived in the chicago are my whole life and this is the 1st time i have ever used a SLP screen name. shit ive only owned a camaro for like 4 months now.


    promise dude, you will get your stuff or your money back.
    Guess its time to refund his money.

  15. #35
    2004 HEAD/CAM CTS-V 9t8z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    doylestown, Pa
    Posts
    6,818

    SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

    He has no mature response or evidence!

  16. #36
    Member bealschad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    somerset PA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    270

    black
    1998 ws6 trans am

    How about my tracking # I see that your on here now. And I really thank all of you guys that are trying to help me. Will check in later.

  17. #37
    Senior Member Wheeler99WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    indiana
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,018

    black, 05 Roush
    black, 99 T/A WS.6

    Quote Originally Posted by SLP View Post
    your gonna ban me cause the FUCKING post office lost track of a package?
    why dont you ban them too.
    Not a wise choice of words for the creator/owner/operator of this website.

  18. #38
    Veteran 0rion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    22,520

    98 Formula
    06 duramax

    Quote Originally Posted by SLP View Post
    your gonna ban me cause the FUCKING post office lost track of a package?
    why dont you ban them too.
    You do realize it's been almost 2 months right? 2 months. Personally, if it were me I would've wanted to clear my name and would've posted a tracking number by now. I wouldn't ever do this to someone though so I'll never be in your position. I realize some things happen and I usually give people the benfit of the doubt but 2 months is ridiculous. Do the right thing.

  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    47
    Posts
    178

    Black
    98 T/A

    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    You do realize it's been almost 2 months right? 2 months. Personally, if it were me I would've wanted to clear my name and would've posted a tracking number by now. I wouldn't ever do this to someone though so I'll never be in your position. I realize some things happen and I usually give people the benfit of the doubt but 2 months is ridiculous. Do the right thing.
    I agree completely. Although not a party to this transaction, I was, as stated prior, a party to a disgruntled buyer and did EVERYTHING I could to rectify. And all this was within 10 days of shipping during Christmas and the fact I work 8-5 (P.O.) hours. I did have the option in Detroit to have it picked up to assert my responsibility, but I felt that 10 days to ship during Christmas was reasonable. The other party did not understand, simply put.

    Did I give a tracking number? No, but I did ship it out 2 day priority as the USPS stated it would be there and I paid for that service. I did have a reciept. It got there and the postmark on the box when shipped was as I stated to the buyer.

    I have shipped a lot of first gen parts over the past 10 years, mainly through the USPS. Through the tune of 3-400 packages I have NEVER had a problem with the package not getting there and 2 damage claims.

    From a first hand standpoint as a shipper, it is absolutely absurd that he paid for this December 5th and likely needed the parts within a few weeks for a reason.

    I would not accept anything other than a full refund as the part integrity (or lack thereof) is questionable if they so exist.

    Just another humble opinion of two other opinions offered.

  20. #40
    2004 HEAD/CAM CTS-V 9t8z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    doylestown, Pa
    Posts
    6,818

    SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by Banshee1967 View Post
    I agree completely. Although not a party to this transaction, I was, as stated prior, a party to a disgruntled buyer and did EVERYTHING I could to rectify. And all this was within 10 days of shipping during Christmas and the fact I work 8-5 (P.O.) hours. I did have the option in Detroit to have it picked up to assert my responsibility, but I felt that 10 days to ship during Christmas was reasonable. The other party did not understand, simply put.

    Did I give a tracking number? No, but I did ship it out 2 day priority as the USPS stated it would be there and I paid for that service. I did have a reciept. It got there and the postmark on the box when shipped was as I stated to the buyer.

    I have shipped a lot of first gen parts over the past 10 years, mainly through the USPS. Through the tune of 3-400 packages I have NEVER had a problem with the package not getting there and 2 damage claims.

    From a first hand standpoint as a shipper, it is absolutely absurd that he paid for this December 5th and likely needed the parts within a few weeks for a reason.

    I would not accept anything other than a full refund as the part integrity (or lack thereof) is questionable if they so exist.

    Just another humble opinion of two other opinions offered.
    Your absolutely right. I to work in a shipping department primarily using UPS, but we also ship USPS, FedEx, and alot of truck freights. A damaged product is basically my only problem. If the product doesn't get their, its my fault, which I can say hasn't happened yet.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Help: I'm screwed
    By transamgirl89 in forum V6
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 01:10 PM
  2. WI gets screwed, now MI!
    By blackSS01 in forum Political / Debate Forum
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 05:40 PM
  3. Help: I think I'm screwed!
    By 10erg01 in forum General Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 08:36 AM
  4. Inspection Time... I'm SCREWED!!!!!
    By lvbroham1 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 10:06 AM
  5. Getting Screwed
    By BRH Motorsports in forum GTO
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 10:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •