Thread: ice97ta BAD

black

ice97ta BAD

ice97ta is a bad buyer. he told me he sent the money through western union. when i go up there an hour away from my house it isn't there. No biggy i will just wait around. well any way i waited for 3 more hours and still nothing. never got the money and he is afraid to talk through PMs. He made me paint a intake manifold and throtlle body for him and totally blew me off. DONT BUY OFF THIS GUY.
    Last edited by 0rion; 03-31-2007 at 11:02 PM.

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

I have communicated with in here on this site and to me he seems like a stand up guy?

Try to PM him and I will do the same with a link to this thread!

Red
    06 GTO

Excuse me, first off i told you i wasnt going to buy it, second, you ddont know me. Why dont you go into the western section and ask them about me. I dont screw around with anyone, and i have never played a front on anyone. Get your facts straight. You have 36 posts, and your first one was trying to sell stuff. I told you that is the reason i wasnt going to buy anything from you.
    Last edited by 0rion; 03-31-2007 at 11:01 PM.
    97 t/a
    Magnaflow catback, K&N FIPK, chrome 17x9.5 zr1's, 3.42 gears, full pioneer sound system

cavpat; 100 the first race, he wanted to go AGAIN for another $100? LMFAO
    What do you tell a ricer that's out $200?
    ...Nothin, you done told him twice! LOL

Red
    06 GTO

O And Btw, I Never Said I Sent The Money
    Last edited by 0rion; 03-31-2007 at 11:01 PM.

Red
    06 GTO

Mods can you please delete this thread, i never bought anything from this guy, i told him i would PM him when i sent the money. Then i told him that until i see some positive sell feed back i wouldnt buy anything from him. Anybody on here that knows me knows that i would never do anything like that. I have bought Rims and tires and a shifter on here with no problems.

SOM
    01 Camaro SS

Dont know what the problem is here, but I've know ice97ta for about an year he's a cool guy. Never hered of him screw anyone over and I am sure if you ask anyone in the western section the will tell you the same. pm him
    Last edited by 01SOMSS!; 03-30-2007 at 07:04 PM.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

No reason to call names. I'm leaving the thread open in case the original poster wants to add something. Other than calling names or bashing.

Red
    06 GTO

Nobody called anybody names, he just called me a bad buyer, now he wont respond to why he got on here and lied?

black
    dude i dint lie and you know it. now your trying to make yourself look good. you might be a stand up guy i dont know. Its just that you said you wanted the intake and TB. Is still have the pms if noone believes me. i said i will paint the intake red for you and i did, boxed it up and its ready to ship. Mayby this is a misunderstanding but you really did tell me you wanted it and you were sending money through western union. Why would i go through the trouble of cleaning and painting it if you didnt want it dude. for real sorry but don't try convincing all these people that you had nothing to do with it. and why wont you reply to the 20 PMs i sent you about the situation. if you decided you didnt want it wish you would have told before i painted it.

black
    i will delete this thread as soon as i figure out whats going on. but until then i still think you might have been jerking my chain.

Red
    06 GTO

"well i still have it ready to go. sorry for the misunderstanding. i just thought you were sending the money through western union. thats what you said your going to do."

This is the reply i got this morning, dont come on here bashing me, i said i would pm you when i sent the money, i never said it would be that day. Its people like you that make a lot of people buy stuff only from older posters, not ones that its their first post.

Red
    06 GTO

i will shoot you a pm as soon as i send it out.

my address is
    $$$$ eagles %%%% way Apt ***
    Oceanside California 92054

My name is Kenneth Quignon

that is the pm i sent him, it clearly says that i will pm him when i send it out, then the next day i sent one telling him that i only wanted it once he gets a trader status.

black
    what dude its not like im ripping you off. i have something to get rid of so i thought i would come on a forum to help someone out but i guess not. It just bugs me that your lying to all the people looking at this. You said you wanted it and you wanted me to paint it. then when i PMed you saying its ready to ship you never answered me back. if you really really want to get into this than i will post every single pm you sent me. dont make me make you look like an idiot in front of your friends. you know the story and i know the story. stop with bull stuff and get over it. i was just trying to help you out. shit i even painted it for free just because i wanted to make someone happy and this is how i get treated.well forget you. from my eyes your a bad buyer, end of conversation.

Red
    06 GTO

I never told you i was buying it, i said i wanted it, things happen. Im not changing any story, you PM me saying one thing and then come on here saying another, just because i said i didnt want it until you got feedback, you freak out. So maybe you should grow up.

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

well i can vouche for minesfasterx2, if thats what we're doing.
    Ryan's a cool guy.

Red
    06 GTO

and that is all i wanted to hear, i told him that, if he would have listened then things would have been fine. Im just reluctant to buy things from people when it is their first post

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by ice97ta View Post
    and that is all i wanted to hear, i told him that, if he would have listened then things would have been fine. Im just reluctant to buy things from people when it is their first post
    i know him, ive met him, ive bought something from him too.
    he's trustworthy and he knows his shit.
    i understand youre plight but you have the word of a fellow member, Ryan's legit, and cool.

Red
    06 GTO

cool

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by ice97ta View Post
    cool
    good luck to ya......
    John

I can't believe this. I know Ken and he wouldn't pull this kind of shit to any fellow F-Body memeber. I've sold Ken Rims and a shifter and he paid me right away and in full.

Thread Information