KILLSWITCH ETERNAL

Got burned on the purchase of some gears.

I don't know what the proper procedure is to let orhers on this site know not to deal with a member who burned me on some 4:10's I purchased on this site over a month ago. I don't want to bash anyone, but I feel that others should be warned not to deal with this individual. I've bought several items off this site without a problem. It's not the money, as they say, it's the principal. Any suggestions? My money is gone, but I would like to blackball this guy from stealing the hard-earned money of others. Please help. Thanks, David(loyal and honest auto entusiast).

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Shit yes man....tell us who the sum biatch is so others dont get ripped off...
    Call him out....if he has a side to his story lets hear it....

Black
    2000 Camaro SS

You should post this on thirdgen.org as well. Good luck.

barneygookle

No parts

Austin L 911 on ls1.com just took me for $40 on a pair of visors and 70stang for $50 on a console lid. Let us both know he got the money but never shipped any parts and no messages since.Thanks.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Word to the wise...don't buy from people that have low post counts. It just safer to buy from someone that cares about their rep on this and other forums.

KILLSWITCH ETERNAL
    Thanks for the advice. the members name is 98z2807. I sent the money order for some used 4:10's for my LS1 swap. I didn't want to mention any names until I new the appropriate procedure. This guy emailed me a month ago and said he got the payment and was shipping the same day. I live in Alaska, but shipping does't take that long on a small package like this one. I know he was hawking some other parts when I bought mine, so I hope no one else got burned. I emailed a couple of times to give him the benefit of replying, which he never did. As far as I'm concerned, if he wants to ruin his reputation over $115, then he's not worthy of this site, or any other unless it's a site that sells 2 rwhp cold air intakes to 16 year olds.
    David. Dude, If I lived in the lower 48, I'd drive to your house and get my money back along with some good ol' fashioned TEXAS JUSTICE. 'Nuf said.

Black
    1998 Trans Am M6

Thanks for the callout, now I know who not to deal with ...I hate dishonest people...and I would showup on the doorstep of somebody who ripped me off

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I'm in Texas...PM me.....I have no problem paying a visit...

barneygookle

BUM Sellers

Thanks for the input Guys, If we keep posting up this info on bad deals and no one buys from them on here, they will have to move on. I,ve pm,ed everyone on Austins threads trying to buy something to Beware of this guy. Thanks Alot...

Black
    1999 z28 Conv.

this same guy 98z2807, burned other people here on this forum on some MSD ignition coils. i don't know what this cat is doing but he is going around and screwing people out of a lot of $. Don't buy shit from this cat.

KILLSWITCH ETERNAL
    I just sent this scumbag a private message. As I told him, I have his address from the email "deal" and informed him that I work for the government and have access to ALL kinds of records. I'm the kind of guy that will spend more money than it's worth just to make his life a hassle. I hope you don't get "warnings" for private messages, because I might get banned for a few days-worth it in my opinion.
    David.

Thread Information